Error in installing enterprise build from XCode15 beta to iOS 17 beta OS device

After updating the os to iOS17 beta, not able to install the enterprise app through ipa, it throws error

Error installing '//Downloads/-Internal-Appstore-23.6.5-1.ipa', ERROR: Error Domain=com.apple.dt.CoreDeviceError Code=3002 "Failed to install the app on the device." UserInfo={NSUnderlyingError=0x600019bcc750 {Error Domain=com.apple.dt.CoreDeviceError Code=3000 "The item at -Internal-Appstore-23.6.5-1.ipa is not a valid bundle." UserInfo={NSURL=file:////Downloads/-Internal-Appstore-23.6.5-1.ipa, NSLocalizedDescription=The item at -Internal-Appstore-23.6.5-1.ipa is not a valid bundle., NSLocalizedFailureReason=Failed to read the bundle.}}, NSLocalizedDescription=Failed to install the app on the device., NSURL=file:///Downloads/-Internal-Appstore-23.6.5-1.ipa}

Kindly update on this. Do any code side changes have to be done for this to fix these issue?

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of Shwetham Down vote post of Shwetham
22k views
  • I reported this as FB12350186.

Add a Comment

Replies

I am having the same problem, but none of those suggestions have worked for me. I am able to install my packages on my iPad, running 16.6.1, but not on my iPhone X, running 17.1.2. Every time I get invalid ipa.

An interesting other symptom is that when the device pairs with Xcode, all of the installed applications show up, but none of their icons show up. I can delete applications from Xcode, but cannot install any, even if I delete the old version first. I have tried everything listed above, several times, nothing helps. Getting ready to throw the iPhone through the window.

• I found a workaround, even better than using Xcode -- just use AirDrop, works fine.

Add a Comment

Hi, guys. I tried multiple methods but were unsuccessful. In the end, I chose to create a new project, copy the original project configuration, and everything ran perfectly.

The issue is fixed in the latest version Xcode 15.2

My experience is that 15.2 did not fix this issue. I still can not build to device to do device side debugging. One thing I do notice is that during build process that targets the device the build file count is always wrong.

Thoughts?