Search results for

“ITMS-90158”

1,712 results found

Post

Replies

Boosts

Views

Activity

ERROR ITMS-90725: "SDK Version Issue. This app was built with the iOS 12.4 SDK
We have two targets.MCOM and MCOM QA and both are built using iOS 12 SDK.But when we submit the MCOM build to Test Flight, we get following message.We identified one or more issues with a recent delivery for your app, Macy's 8.4.2 (8042.200501.150315). Your delivery was successful, but you may wish to correct the following issues in your next delivery:ITMS-90725: SDK Version Issue - This app update was built with the iOS 12.4 SDK. As of June 30, 2020, updates to apps for iPhone or iPad must be built with the iOS 13 SDK or later.But when we try to upload MCOM QA build to Test Flight, we get different messageERROR ITMS-90725: SDK Version Issue. This app was built with the iOS 12.4 SDK. New apps for iPhone or iPad must be built with the iOS 13 SDK or later. Return status of iTunes Transporter was 1: ERROR ITMS-90725: SDK Version Issue. This app was built with the iOS 12.4 SDK. New apps for iPhone or iPad must be built with the iOS 13 SDK or later.So basically Test Flights assumes our QA apps as
14
0
26k
May ’20
ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage automatic refuse
Hello,We contacted Apple Developer Support due to an automatic message we receive when trying to publish a new version of our appDear Developer, We identified one or more issues with a recent delivery for your app. Please correct the following issues, then upload again. ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage - The app references non-public selectors in Idealys: applicationWillTerminate, ddSetLogLevel:, localTarget, newSocketQueueForConnectionFromAddress:onSocket:, setOrientation:animated:, socket:didConnectToHost:port:, socket:didReadPartialDataOfLength:tag:, socket:didReceiveTrust:completionHandler:, socket:didWritePartialDataOfLength:tag:, socket:shouldTimeoutReadWithTag:elapsed:bytesDone:, socket:shouldTimeoutWriteWithTag:elapsed:bytesDone:, socketDidCloseReadStream:, socketDidSecure:, terminateWithSuccess, webSocket:didReceiveMessage:, webSocketDidOpen: If method names in your source code match the private Apple APIs listed above, altering your method names will help prevent this app from being flagged
166
0
80k
Jan ’20
ITMS-90171 When Archiving Caused by MLModel Files
I'm trying to submit an app to the store that contains a bundle of `.mlmodel` files.When I archive the app and upload it to the app store I get a list of errors, one for each `.mlmodel` file that is in the bundle.An example of such an error is:Invalid Bundle Structure - The binary file 'MyApp.app/Frameworks/MyFramework.framework/AIModels.bundle/bot2emb51.o' is not permitted. Your app can’t contain standalone executables or libraries, other than a valid CFBundleExecutable of supported bundles. Refer to the Bundle Programming Guide at https://developer.apple.com/go/?id=bundle-structure for information on the iOS app bundle structure.In this particular case I have a file that's marked for inclusion in the `AIModels` bundle called `bot2emb51.mlmodel`. I'm not sure why the file is being compiled into an object file, I thought it would be copied as an `mlmodel` file.Are there any Xcode settings I need to change, or flags that I can set in the compiled to work around this?
0
0
1.1k
Aug ’18
WARNING ITMS-90725: SDK Version Issue.
Hi EveryoneI got this warning from Apple:SDK Version Issue - This app was built with the iOS 12.0 SDK. Starting March 2019, all iOS apps submitted to the App Store must be built with the iOS 12.1 SDK or later, included in Xcode 10.1 or later. After you’ve corrected the issues, you can use Xcode or Application Loader to upload a new binary to iTunes Connect.I updated my xcode to the latest 10.1 version and my Application Loader is Version 3.7.2. I developed a new build after updating but I am still getting the SDK Version Issue. Is anybody else having this problem and do you know how to resolve it?Kind RegardsDaniella
4
0
6.1k
Jan ’19
macOS AppStore submission - ITMS-90238: Invalid Signature Email
I've notarised my app and wrapped it up as a .pkg (I think) correctly. But every time I try and submit my app to the Mac AppStore, apple sends me back this email which I cannot decipher. My certificate should be good, I use the check-signature tool to check both the .pkg and the .app files. It passes Notarisation, which I know is performing similar checks. I'm not sure if there error message it is emailing me is saying the dylib files are the problem or that they have been validated? ITMS-90238: Invalid Signature - The main app bundle APP_NAME at path app_name.app has following signing error(s): -prepared:/Volumes/data01/app_data/app-processing/mz_621478465736756725dir/mz_11614935509311203053dir/com.company.app_name.pkg/Payload/app_name.app/Contents/Frameworks/libMonoPosixHelper.dylib -validated:/Volumes/data01/app_data/app-processing/mz_621478465736756725dir/mz_11614935509311203053dir/com.company.app_name.pkg/Payload/app_name.app/Contents/Frameworks/libMonoPosixHelper.dylib -prepared:/Volumes/data01
6
0
1.5k
Aug ’20
MAS submission foiled at the final stage due to error ITMS-90135
I've got my Mac app through packaging, archiving, and export, in to the Application Loader. I've ended up using Application Loader because Xcode is only giving me unhelpful iTunes Store operation failed / try again messages. However I'm running in to a roadblock, which manifests as this error message:ERROR ITMS-90135: The executable could not be re-signed for submission to the App Store. The app may have been built or signed with non-compliant or pre-release tools.This is spewed out again and again in the Application Loader log - across every submission attempt I've tried, that message appears 73 times per attempt.My Mac app has a whole bunch of auxiliary executables in its Resources folder, which are invoked with NSTask to do work. There are far more than 73 executables so I don't know if that number is significant or not.There really is no other accompanying information that I can see - this single log line is all it's giving me. So there seems no way to start debugging which of the executables are
0
0
648
Sep ’16
Reply to Can't upload App bundle: ERROR ITMS-90207
I was struggling a bit with this, this morning, with an app that had a plist originating from early 2009.First I got both an invalid CFBundleExecutable value error and this annoying ITMS-90207. The app does contain a couple of other bundles, so I removed all occurrences of CFBundleExecutable from all plists (it was also included in at least one sub-bundle). I was still stuck with the ITMS-90207 error afterwards, and couldn't get rid of it. I also set Enable Bitcode to No in all embedded projects.However, reinserting CFBundleExecutable, and setting it to ${EXECUTABLE_NAME} in the app's plist fixed it for me.
Nov ’15
ERROR ITMS-90725: "SDK Version Issue. This app was built with the iOS 12.4 SDK
We have two targets.MCOM and MCOM QA and both are built using iOS 12 SDK.But when we submit the MCOM build to Test Flight, we get following message.We identified one or more issues with a recent delivery for your app, Macy's 8.4.2 (8042.200501.150315). Your delivery was successful, but you may wish to correct the following issues in your next delivery:ITMS-90725: SDK Version Issue - This app update was built with the iOS 12.4 SDK. As of June 30, 2020, updates to apps for iPhone or iPad must be built with the iOS 13 SDK or later.But when we try to upload MCOM QA build to Test Flight, we get different messageERROR ITMS-90725: SDK Version Issue. This app was built with the iOS 12.4 SDK. New apps for iPhone or iPad must be built with the iOS 13 SDK or later. Return status of iTunes Transporter was 1: ERROR ITMS-90725: SDK Version Issue. This app was built with the iOS 12.4 SDK. New apps for iPhone or iPad must be built with the iOS 13 SDK or later.So basically Test Flights assumes our QA apps as
Replies
14
Boosts
0
Views
26k
Activity
May ’20
ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage automatic refuse
Hello,We contacted Apple Developer Support due to an automatic message we receive when trying to publish a new version of our appDear Developer, We identified one or more issues with a recent delivery for your app. Please correct the following issues, then upload again. ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage - The app references non-public selectors in Idealys: applicationWillTerminate, ddSetLogLevel:, localTarget, newSocketQueueForConnectionFromAddress:onSocket:, setOrientation:animated:, socket:didConnectToHost:port:, socket:didReadPartialDataOfLength:tag:, socket:didReceiveTrust:completionHandler:, socket:didWritePartialDataOfLength:tag:, socket:shouldTimeoutReadWithTag:elapsed:bytesDone:, socket:shouldTimeoutWriteWithTag:elapsed:bytesDone:, socketDidCloseReadStream:, socketDidSecure:, terminateWithSuccess, webSocket:didReceiveMessage:, webSocketDidOpen: If method names in your source code match the private Apple APIs listed above, altering your method names will help prevent this app from being flagged
Replies
166
Boosts
0
Views
80k
Activity
Jan ’20
ITMS-90171 When Archiving Caused by MLModel Files
I'm trying to submit an app to the store that contains a bundle of `.mlmodel` files.When I archive the app and upload it to the app store I get a list of errors, one for each `.mlmodel` file that is in the bundle.An example of such an error is:Invalid Bundle Structure - The binary file 'MyApp.app/Frameworks/MyFramework.framework/AIModels.bundle/bot2emb51.o' is not permitted. Your app can’t contain standalone executables or libraries, other than a valid CFBundleExecutable of supported bundles. Refer to the Bundle Programming Guide at https://developer.apple.com/go/?id=bundle-structure for information on the iOS app bundle structure.In this particular case I have a file that's marked for inclusion in the `AIModels` bundle called `bot2emb51.mlmodel`. I'm not sure why the file is being compiled into an object file, I thought it would be copied as an `mlmodel` file.Are there any Xcode settings I need to change, or flags that I can set in the compiled to work around this?
Replies
0
Boosts
0
Views
1.1k
Activity
Aug ’18
WARNING ITMS-90725: SDK Version Issue.
Hi EveryoneI got this warning from Apple:SDK Version Issue - This app was built with the iOS 12.0 SDK. Starting March 2019, all iOS apps submitted to the App Store must be built with the iOS 12.1 SDK or later, included in Xcode 10.1 or later. After you’ve corrected the issues, you can use Xcode or Application Loader to upload a new binary to iTunes Connect.I updated my xcode to the latest 10.1 version and my Application Loader is Version 3.7.2. I developed a new build after updating but I am still getting the SDK Version Issue. Is anybody else having this problem and do you know how to resolve it?Kind RegardsDaniella
Replies
4
Boosts
0
Views
6.1k
Activity
Jan ’19
ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage
Hello, I'm getting the title's error for the first time. I'm using expo for my React Native build and I have only added these libraries to my build: react-native-md5: ^1.0.0, moment-timezone: ^0.5.43 How are these changes connected to the error? These are my system specs: XCode version 14.2 (14C18) MacOS version 12.6.7 (21G651)
Replies
0
Boosts
0
Views
511
Activity
Aug ’23
Reply to ITMS-90000: This bundle is invalid - $message.
Same thing here ITMS-90000: This bundle is invalid. Why don't they give a clear description about the specific issue with the build and any additional steps to fix it???
Topic: Code Signing SubTopic: General Tags:
Replies
Boosts
Views
Activity
Jan ’21
Reply to Invalid Binary state after submitting to Review.
My case: ITMS-91056: Invalid privacy manifest - The PrivacyInfo.xcprivacy file from the following path is invalid. need to check the file in XCode=> open As => Property List
Topic: Code Signing SubTopic: General Tags:
Replies
Boosts
Views
Activity
Sep ’24
Reply to ERROR ITMS-90167: "No .app bundles found in the package"
Same here, ERROR ITMS-90167: No .app bundles found in the package.macOS Sierra Version 10.12.1 (16B2555)Xcode: Version 7.3 (7D175)
Replies
Boosts
Views
Activity
Oct ’16
Reply to Direct link to all my apps in App Store not working in iOS 12
Hello, I still have this problem with my application, I use cordova to develop, before it linked, it no longer does window.location.replace(itms-apps://apps.apple.com/app/id1589302663);
Topic: App & System Services SubTopic: Core OS Tags:
Replies
Boosts
Views
Activity
Apr ’22
macOS AppStore submission - ITMS-90238: Invalid Signature Email
I've notarised my app and wrapped it up as a .pkg (I think) correctly. But every time I try and submit my app to the Mac AppStore, apple sends me back this email which I cannot decipher. My certificate should be good, I use the check-signature tool to check both the .pkg and the .app files. It passes Notarisation, which I know is performing similar checks. I'm not sure if there error message it is emailing me is saying the dylib files are the problem or that they have been validated? ITMS-90238: Invalid Signature - The main app bundle APP_NAME at path app_name.app has following signing error(s): -prepared:/Volumes/data01/app_data/app-processing/mz_621478465736756725dir/mz_11614935509311203053dir/com.company.app_name.pkg/Payload/app_name.app/Contents/Frameworks/libMonoPosixHelper.dylib -validated:/Volumes/data01/app_data/app-processing/mz_621478465736756725dir/mz_11614935509311203053dir/com.company.app_name.pkg/Payload/app_name.app/Contents/Frameworks/libMonoPosixHelper.dylib -prepared:/Volumes/data01
Replies
6
Boosts
0
Views
1.5k
Activity
Aug ’20
Reply to ERROR ITMS-90502
I'm also having the same problem but for tvOS. I have arm64 in UIRequiredDeviceCapabilities and iTunes Connect is refusing to take the build using Application Uploader. I'm getting ITMS-90502.
Replies
Boosts
Views
Activity
Feb ’18
MAS submission foiled at the final stage due to error ITMS-90135
I've got my Mac app through packaging, archiving, and export, in to the Application Loader. I've ended up using Application Loader because Xcode is only giving me unhelpful iTunes Store operation failed / try again messages. However I'm running in to a roadblock, which manifests as this error message:ERROR ITMS-90135: The executable could not be re-signed for submission to the App Store. The app may have been built or signed with non-compliant or pre-release tools.This is spewed out again and again in the Application Loader log - across every submission attempt I've tried, that message appears 73 times per attempt.My Mac app has a whole bunch of auxiliary executables in its Resources folder, which are invoked with NSTask to do work. There are far more than 73 executables so I don't know if that number is significant or not.There really is no other accompanying information that I can see - this single log line is all it's giving me. So there seems no way to start debugging which of the executables are
Replies
0
Boosts
0
Views
648
Activity
Sep ’16
Reply to ERROR ITMS-90087, ERROR ITMS-90209, ERROR ITMS-90125, WARNING ITMS-90080
We are receiving the same issues. For ITMS-90087 we found a solution the rest is still open. We are using the latest Xcode version 6.4 and try to submit that on testflight
Replies
Boosts
Views
Activity
Sep ’15
Reply to ITMS-90539: Invalid nested bundle?
ITMS-90539 can happen in an iOS/watchOS project, when you embed the frameworks relative to the watchOS app as opposed to the watchOS extension. Fixing this made the validation pass.
Replies
Boosts
Views
Activity
Apr ’17
Reply to Can't upload App bundle: ERROR ITMS-90207
I was struggling a bit with this, this morning, with an app that had a plist originating from early 2009.First I got both an invalid CFBundleExecutable value error and this annoying ITMS-90207. The app does contain a couple of other bundles, so I removed all occurrences of CFBundleExecutable from all plists (it was also included in at least one sub-bundle). I was still stuck with the ITMS-90207 error afterwards, and couldn't get rid of it. I also set Enable Bitcode to No in all embedded projects.However, reinserting CFBundleExecutable, and setting it to ${EXECUTABLE_NAME} in the app's plist fixed it for me.
Replies
Boosts
Views
Activity
Nov ’15