Search results for

“ITMS-90158”

1,712 results found

Post

Replies

Boosts

Views

Activity

Reply to Direct link to all my apps in App Store not working in iOS 12
In my testing with iOS 12.1, opening a URL such as itms-apps://itunes.apple.com/developer/<developer-name>/id<developer-id> from within my app results in the App Store displaying Cannot Connect to App Store (even though it worked with iOS 9, 10, and 11). But adding the geo subdomain (i.e., itms-apps://geo.itunes.apple.com/developer/<developer>/id<developer-id>) works in iOS 12.1 and seems to also be backward compatible with earlier versions of iOS.I opened a case with Apple to see if this was intentional or just got broken and will post their response here once I receive it.
Topic: App & System Services SubTopic: Core OS Tags:
Nov ’18
Reply to ITMS-90725: SDK Version Issue
It seems that the warning message is not up to date. I think It should be: ITMS-90725: SDK Version Issue - This app was built with the iOS 15.5 SDK. All iOS apps submitted to the App Store must be built with the iOS 16.1 SDK or later, included in Xcode 14.1 or later. (cf https://developer.apple.com/ios/submit/) see also https://stackoverflow.com/questions/75772955/itms-90725-useless-error-message-since-it-contradicts-itself-apple-upload/75788891#75788891 You should be fine until April. This is just a warning for now.
Mar ’23
App refused by Apple with error ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage
Hi, we were able to migrate our solution from Xamarin to MAUI (.net 8). After a 2 weeks fight, the app is finally working on my dev devices. Unfortunately, after sending the app to review, it gets rejected because of the following: ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage - The app references non-public symbols in [Our app name]: _SCDynamicStoreCreate, _SCDynamicStoreCreateRunLoopSource, _SCDynamicStoreKeyCreateNetworkServiceEntity, _SCDynamicStoreSetNotificationKeys. If method names in your source code match the private Apple APIs listed above, altering your method names will help prevent this app from being flagged in future submissions. In addition, note that one or more of the above APIs may be located in a static library that was included with your app. If so, they must be removed. For further information, visit the Technical Support Information at http://developer.apple.com/support/technical/ From what I understand, this is because the 4 methods (_SCDynamicStoreCreate, _SCDynamicStoreCreateRunLoopSourc
25
0
2.6k
Jun ’24
ITMS-90714: Invalid binary - The app contains one or more corrupted binaries. Please rebuild the app and resubmit.
While uploading the application into the TestFlight the following error received, ITMS-90714: Invalid binary - The app contains one or more corrupted binaries. Please rebuild the app and resubmit. After sometimes generate same configuration the application successfully submitted on the TestFlight. We are using Xcode 15.3
4
0
1.6k
May ’24
Error uploading ResearchKit app to App Store - ERROR ITMS-90035 Invalid signature
I have created an iOS app that uses the ResearchKit framework. I have dragged ResearchKit.xcodeproj to my app project and embedded ResearchKit.framework in my app target, with the option embed & sign. I am using ResearchKit 2.0.0 and Xcode 11.3.1.When I try to upload the archive (release) to the App Store I get the error ERROR ITMS-90035. Invalid signature. Code is not signed at all. The file at path [XXX.app/Frameworks/ResearchKit.framework/plist-to-strings.py] is not properly signed.This file is part of Apple's ResearchKit, and the settings under Signing and Capabilities do not allow me to add a signing certificate - I select Distribution certificate but Xcode leaves the selection as None.My app has my distribution certificate and provisioning file, and I have followed the suggestions in the error message with regards to selecting Clean Build Folder and deleting the build folder from Finder.Has anyone had a similar problem and been able to upload to the App store?
2
0
1.1k
Feb ’20
Submitting 2 apps with the same framework => 1 passes, 1 has ITMS-91065 error
Hi, I manage apps for several clients. I have 2 apps for 2 different clients in which I use OneSignal version 5.1.5 (https://github.com/OneSignal/OneSignal-XCFramework). The OneSignal part of these 2 applications are configured identically. For both applications I can Build the project Create an archive of the project Send the archive to TestFlight Install the TestFlight version on an iPhone Launch the app on the iPhone For the 1st application I can submit to AppStore it without any problem. For the 2nd application when I submit to AppStore it I have the error ITMS-91065 almost immediately in return by email. ITMS-91065: Missing signature - Your app includes “Frameworks/OneSignalCore.framework/OneSignalCore”, which includes OneSignalCore, an SDK that was identified in the documentation as a privacy-impacting third-party SDK. If a new app includes a privacy-impacting SDK, or an app update adds a new privacy-impacting SDK, the SDK must include a signature file. Please contact the provider of t
1
0
998
Aug ’24
Reply to xcodebuild proxy settings
I have not found any right way of doing this, but I have found a working hack. It turns out that xcode is embedding a Java Runtime wich is used for the upload. I replaced the java-executable with my own script that sets the proxy-values for the java process and importing my certificate to the keystore for the java-runtime. Location of the java runtime: /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/SharedFrameworks/ContentDeliveryServices.framework/Versions/A/itms/java/bin/java Location of the keystore: /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/SharedFrameworks/ContentDeliveryServices.framework/Versions/A/itms/java/lib/security/cacerts The script I replaced the java-exec with (I first renamed the old executable: mv java java.real): #!/bin/bash /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/SharedFrameworks/ContentDeliveryServices.framework/Versions/A/itms/java/bin/java.real -Dhttps.proxyHost= $* Remember to make the script executable (chmod a+x java) This is a hack and might very well break in the future, but hopefully
Nov ’20
Reply to top shelf image wide
plus itunes connect wants me to add a plist key:ERROR ITMS-90513: Missing Info.plist Key. Your app's Info.plist in 'Payload/AccuWeatherTV.app' must contain the 'TVTopShelfImage.TVTopShelfPrimaryImageWide' key.
Topic: App & System Services SubTopic: Core OS Tags:
Replies
Boosts
Views
Activity
Sep ’16
Reply to Issues Uploading to TestFlight
Does anyone knows what to do in regards to ITMS-90339: This bundle is invalid - The Info.plist contains an invalid key 'UIApplicationExitsOnSuspend' in bundle OSU RadApp [OSU RadApp.app] this problem?Im having the same issue
Replies
Boosts
Views
Activity
Jan ’20
Reply to UIUserInterfaceStyle key invalid
Seeing the same as well:ERROR ITMS-90190: Invalid Info.plist Key. The key 'UIUserInterfaceStyle' in the Payload/APPNAMEHERE.appInfo.plist file is not valid.The issue has been observered through Archive and Fastlane upload.
Replies
Boosts
Views
Activity
Aug ’19
Reply to Direct link to all my apps in App Store not working in iOS 12
In my testing with iOS 12.1, opening a URL such as itms-apps://itunes.apple.com/developer/<developer-name>/id<developer-id> from within my app results in the App Store displaying Cannot Connect to App Store (even though it worked with iOS 9, 10, and 11). But adding the geo subdomain (i.e., itms-apps://geo.itunes.apple.com/developer/<developer>/id<developer-id>) works in iOS 12.1 and seems to also be backward compatible with earlier versions of iOS.I opened a case with Apple to see if this was intentional or just got broken and will post their response here once I receive it.
Topic: App & System Services SubTopic: Core OS Tags:
Replies
Boosts
Views
Activity
Nov ’18
Reply to ITMS-90725: SDK Version Issue
It seems that the warning message is not up to date. I think It should be: ITMS-90725: SDK Version Issue - This app was built with the iOS 15.5 SDK. All iOS apps submitted to the App Store must be built with the iOS 16.1 SDK or later, included in Xcode 14.1 or later. (cf https://developer.apple.com/ios/submit/) see also https://stackoverflow.com/questions/75772955/itms-90725-useless-error-message-since-it-contradicts-itself-apple-upload/75788891#75788891 You should be fine until April. This is just a warning for now.
Replies
Boosts
Views
Activity
Mar ’23
App refused by Apple with error ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage
Hi, we were able to migrate our solution from Xamarin to MAUI (.net 8). After a 2 weeks fight, the app is finally working on my dev devices. Unfortunately, after sending the app to review, it gets rejected because of the following: ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage - The app references non-public symbols in [Our app name]: _SCDynamicStoreCreate, _SCDynamicStoreCreateRunLoopSource, _SCDynamicStoreKeyCreateNetworkServiceEntity, _SCDynamicStoreSetNotificationKeys. If method names in your source code match the private Apple APIs listed above, altering your method names will help prevent this app from being flagged in future submissions. In addition, note that one or more of the above APIs may be located in a static library that was included with your app. If so, they must be removed. For further information, visit the Technical Support Information at http://developer.apple.com/support/technical/ From what I understand, this is because the 4 methods (_SCDynamicStoreCreate, _SCDynamicStoreCreateRunLoopSourc
Replies
25
Boosts
0
Views
2.6k
Activity
Jun ’24
ITMS-90714: Invalid binary - The app contains one or more corrupted binaries. Please rebuild the app and resubmit.
While uploading the application into the TestFlight the following error received, ITMS-90714: Invalid binary - The app contains one or more corrupted binaries. Please rebuild the app and resubmit. After sometimes generate same configuration the application successfully submitted on the TestFlight. We are using Xcode 15.3
Replies
4
Boosts
0
Views
1.6k
Activity
May ’24
Error uploading ResearchKit app to App Store - ERROR ITMS-90035 Invalid signature
I have created an iOS app that uses the ResearchKit framework. I have dragged ResearchKit.xcodeproj to my app project and embedded ResearchKit.framework in my app target, with the option embed & sign. I am using ResearchKit 2.0.0 and Xcode 11.3.1.When I try to upload the archive (release) to the App Store I get the error ERROR ITMS-90035. Invalid signature. Code is not signed at all. The file at path [XXX.app/Frameworks/ResearchKit.framework/plist-to-strings.py] is not properly signed.This file is part of Apple's ResearchKit, and the settings under Signing and Capabilities do not allow me to add a signing certificate - I select Distribution certificate but Xcode leaves the selection as None.My app has my distribution certificate and provisioning file, and I have followed the suggestions in the error message with regards to selecting Clean Build Folder and deleting the build folder from Finder.Has anyone had a similar problem and been able to upload to the App store?
Replies
2
Boosts
0
Views
1.1k
Activity
Feb ’20
Reply to ITMS-90668
I had the same problem, I found a solution in my case.Check here http://stackoverflow.com/questions/37493049/itms-90668-invalid-bundle-executable-the-executable-file-contains-incomplete/37513680#37513680
Replies
Boosts
Views
Activity
May ’16
Reply to ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage automatic refuse
Same to me... ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage - The app references non-public selectors in Frameworks/Capacitor.framework/Capacitor: applicationNameForUserAgent, initWithFrame:configuration:, isMainFrame, setNavigationDelegate:, targetFrame.
Replies
Boosts
Views
Activity
Jun ’22
Reply to ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage-_CMTimebaseCreateWithMasterClock
Same here! the same problem is back: ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage - The app references non-public symbols in Frameworks/KallerUIFramework.framework/KallerUIFramework: _CMTimebaseCopyMaster, _CMTimebaseCreateWithMasterClock.
Replies
Boosts
Views
Activity
Jul ’23
Reply to ERROR ITMS-90034 App store submitting error
same issue.ERROR ITMS-90034: Missing or invalid signature. The bundle 'com.xxx.xxx' at bundle path 'Payload/xxx.app' is not signed using an Apple submission certificate.what's the soluction?
Replies
Boosts
Views
Activity
Feb ’16
Reply to Can the Xcode 10 GM submit to the App Store from the Mojave beta?
I cannot submit with Xcode 10 GM built on High Sierra. I implemented new watch complications and it gives me error ITMS-90517 invalid complication family.Any idea?
Topic: App & System Services SubTopic: Core OS Tags:
Replies
Boosts
Views
Activity
Sep ’18
Submitting 2 apps with the same framework => 1 passes, 1 has ITMS-91065 error
Hi, I manage apps for several clients. I have 2 apps for 2 different clients in which I use OneSignal version 5.1.5 (https://github.com/OneSignal/OneSignal-XCFramework). The OneSignal part of these 2 applications are configured identically. For both applications I can Build the project Create an archive of the project Send the archive to TestFlight Install the TestFlight version on an iPhone Launch the app on the iPhone For the 1st application I can submit to AppStore it without any problem. For the 2nd application when I submit to AppStore it I have the error ITMS-91065 almost immediately in return by email. ITMS-91065: Missing signature - Your app includes “Frameworks/OneSignalCore.framework/OneSignalCore”, which includes OneSignalCore, an SDK that was identified in the documentation as a privacy-impacting third-party SDK. If a new app includes a privacy-impacting SDK, or an app update adds a new privacy-impacting SDK, the SDK must include a signature file. Please contact the provider of t
Replies
1
Boosts
0
Views
998
Activity
Aug ’24
Reply to xcodebuild proxy settings
I have not found any right way of doing this, but I have found a working hack. It turns out that xcode is embedding a Java Runtime wich is used for the upload. I replaced the java-executable with my own script that sets the proxy-values for the java process and importing my certificate to the keystore for the java-runtime. Location of the java runtime: /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/SharedFrameworks/ContentDeliveryServices.framework/Versions/A/itms/java/bin/java Location of the keystore: /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/SharedFrameworks/ContentDeliveryServices.framework/Versions/A/itms/java/lib/security/cacerts The script I replaced the java-exec with (I first renamed the old executable: mv java java.real): #!/bin/bash /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/SharedFrameworks/ContentDeliveryServices.framework/Versions/A/itms/java/bin/java.real -Dhttps.proxyHost= $* Remember to make the script executable (chmod a+x java) This is a hack and might very well break in the future, but hopefully
Replies
Boosts
Views
Activity
Nov ’20