Search results for

“ITMS-90158”

1,712 results found

Post

Replies

Boosts

Views

Activity

Swift Playgrounds for iPad: ITMS-90334: Invalid Code Signature Identifier
ITMS-90334: Invalid Code Signature Identifier - The identifier 'bundle id followed by 30 random characters' in your code signature for 'bundle id' must match its Bundle Identifier 'bundle id' Currently, any app I’ve tried is getting this error when submitting from the app. I’ve got all the places where you put the name, the sku, and bundle id set with the same value (copy/paste), and I’ve tried different variations, but now that long string of random characters is appended and I can’t use TestFlight. Maybe because this is a beta iPad OS? Been on a beta for what seems like forever. It’s worked in the past. Great. Totally innocuous post that has something that is not permitted. Be nice if you TELL me what’s NOT PERMITTED!
3
0
943
Oct ’22
ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage, but no results included.
ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage - The app contains one or more corrupted binaries. Rebuild the app and resubmit.. If method names in your source code match the private Apple APIs listed above, altering your method names will help prevent this app from being flagged in future submissions. In addition, note that one or more of the above APIs may be located in a static library that was included with your app. If so, they must be removed. For further information, visit the Technical Support Information at http://developer.apple.com/support/technical/
0
0
343
Jan ’23
ITMS-90683: Missing purpose string in Info.plist - NSLocationAlwaysAndWhenInUseUsageDescription
In our latest two pushes to AppStore Connect, we've been getting the following message, where we hadn't previously: Dear Developer, We identified one or more issues with a recent delivery for your app, XYZ 1.2.3 (123). Your delivery was successful, but you may wish to correct the following issues in your next delivery: ITMS-90683: Missing purpose string in Info.plist - Your app’s code references one or more APIs that access sensitive user data, or the app has one or more entitlements that permit such access. The Info.plist file for the “xyz.app” bundle should contain a NSLocationAlwaysAndWhenInUseUsageDescription key with a user-facing purpose string explaining clearly and completely why your app needs the data. If you’re using external libraries or SDKs, they may reference APIs that require a purpose string. While your app might not use these APIs, a purpose string is still required. Oddly though, we've not really made any changes to our codebase that should trigger this. Just wondering if others ar
10
0
16k
Dec ’22
Invalid icon name (AppIcon44x44@2x.png) and ITMS 90363/90391
Hi together,yesterday I just tried to upload a minor update and I got the error Invalid Icon Name - The watch application '...' contains an invalid icon file name '.../AppIcon44x44@2x.png'. I've to mention, that I didn't make any changes at my icon set.I tried to fix this issue by changing all the names of my icons as suggested (AppIconXXxXX@YY.png). However, same error message. Then I deleted my image assets, the dervied data and added new assets with new catalogs (for watch, for iPhone/iPad). This solved the error above, but I got two new errors: (ITMS 90363 & 90391). I tried to fix that by deleting all CFBundleImage entries in my plists. Then I still got the error 90391.After spending hours on hours I don't no how to proceed! Does anyone know this issue? How to solve that?Walter
20
0
6.6k
Dec ’15
ITMS-90863: Macs with Apple silicon support issue (iCloud library)
Recently I started getting emails from AppStoreConnect when I submit new builds The email states: ITMS-90863: Macs with Apple silicon support issue - The app links with libraries that aren’t present in macOS: /usr/lib/swift/libswiftCloudKit.dylib I can run this app on apple silicon from TestFlight or directly from Xcode and it runs just fine including all iCloud functions. This app has been using iCloud for several years now. So my question is: Should I just ignore the email or do I need to change something to bring this app into compliance?
9
0
3.7k
Jun ’24
App Store Connect: Your app .... has one or more issues (ITMS-90738)
From appstore receive email with this issues: ITMS-90738: Invalid purpose string value - The “NSPhotoLibraryUsageDescription” value for the NSPhotoLibraryUsageDescription key isn’t allowed in “.....”. Your app’s code references one or more APIs that access sensitive user data, or the app has one or more entitlements that permit such access. The Info.plist file for the “.....” bundle should contain a NSPhotoLibraryUsageDescription key with a user-facing purpose string explaining clearly and completely why your app needs the data. ITMS-90738: Invalid purpose string value - The “NSCameraUsageDescription” value for the NSCameraUsageDescription key isn’t allowed in “....”. Your app’s code references one or more APIs that access sensitive user data, or the app has one or more entitlements that permit such access. The Info.plist file for the “.....” bundle should contain a NSCameraUsageDescription key with a user-facing purpose string explaining clearly and completely why your app needs the data. I
3
0
3.8k
Jun ’23
ITMS-90034: Missing or invalid signature
Hi I cant transfer my app to App store, I am using transporter and I have tried to change the build number but nogo Think I tried 15 times. Help please
Replies
3
Boosts
0
Views
1.1k
Activity
Jan ’21
ITMS-90725: SDK version issue
This app was built with the iOS 16.2 SDK. Starting April 29, 2024, all iOS and iPadOS apps must be built with the iOS 17 SDK or later, included in Xcode 15 or later, in order to be uploaded to App Store Connect or submitted for distribution How to sort this? Please help
Replies
1
Boosts
0
Views
1.6k
Activity
Apr ’24
Swift Playgrounds for iPad: ITMS-90334: Invalid Code Signature Identifier
ITMS-90334: Invalid Code Signature Identifier - The identifier 'bundle id followed by 30 random characters' in your code signature for 'bundle id' must match its Bundle Identifier 'bundle id' Currently, any app I’ve tried is getting this error when submitting from the app. I’ve got all the places where you put the name, the sku, and bundle id set with the same value (copy/paste), and I’ve tried different variations, but now that long string of random characters is appended and I can’t use TestFlight. Maybe because this is a beta iPad OS? Been on a beta for what seems like forever. It’s worked in the past. Great. Totally innocuous post that has something that is not permitted. Be nice if you TELL me what’s NOT PERMITTED!
Replies
3
Boosts
0
Views
943
Activity
Oct ’22
ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage, but no results included.
ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage - The app contains one or more corrupted binaries. Rebuild the app and resubmit.. If method names in your source code match the private Apple APIs listed above, altering your method names will help prevent this app from being flagged in future submissions. In addition, note that one or more of the above APIs may be located in a static library that was included with your app. If so, they must be removed. For further information, visit the Technical Support Information at http://developer.apple.com/support/technical/
Replies
0
Boosts
0
Views
343
Activity
Jan ’23
ERROR ITMS-90125 : "Invalid Binary" trying to submit app to iTunes Connect
I keep getting the ERROR ITMS-90125 : Invalid Binary everytime I try submitting to the App Store.I'm trying to get this up for external beta testers on iOS 9.I'm using Xcode 7 beta 6. (I submittted a build 2 days ago and it worked fine)Is this an Apple issue?
Replies
6
Boosts
0
Views
1.6k
Activity
Aug ’15
ITMS-90683: Missing purpose string in Info.plist - NSLocationAlwaysAndWhenInUseUsageDescription
In our latest two pushes to AppStore Connect, we've been getting the following message, where we hadn't previously: Dear Developer, We identified one or more issues with a recent delivery for your app, XYZ 1.2.3 (123). Your delivery was successful, but you may wish to correct the following issues in your next delivery: ITMS-90683: Missing purpose string in Info.plist - Your app’s code references one or more APIs that access sensitive user data, or the app has one or more entitlements that permit such access. The Info.plist file for the “xyz.app” bundle should contain a NSLocationAlwaysAndWhenInUseUsageDescription key with a user-facing purpose string explaining clearly and completely why your app needs the data. If you’re using external libraries or SDKs, they may reference APIs that require a purpose string. While your app might not use these APIs, a purpose string is still required. Oddly though, we've not really made any changes to our codebase that should trigger this. Just wondering if others ar
Replies
10
Boosts
0
Views
16k
Activity
Dec ’22
Reply to ITMS-90000: This bundle is invalid - $message.
Same here - it got rejected last night with only the message: ITMS-90000: This bundle is invalid - $message
Topic: Code Signing SubTopic: General Tags:
Replies
Boosts
Views
Activity
Jan ’21
Reply to ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage
Experiencing the same issue ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage with nothing specific to address
Replies
Boosts
Views
Activity
Jul ’22
Invalid icon name (AppIcon44x44@2x.png) and ITMS 90363/90391
Hi together,yesterday I just tried to upload a minor update and I got the error Invalid Icon Name - The watch application '...' contains an invalid icon file name '.../AppIcon44x44@2x.png'. I've to mention, that I didn't make any changes at my icon set.I tried to fix this issue by changing all the names of my icons as suggested (AppIconXXxXX@YY.png). However, same error message. Then I deleted my image assets, the dervied data and added new assets with new catalogs (for watch, for iPhone/iPad). This solved the error above, but I got two new errors: (ITMS 90363 & 90391). I tried to fix that by deleting all CFBundleImage entries in my plists. Then I still got the error 90391.After spending hours on hours I don't no how to proceed! Does anyone know this issue? How to solve that?Walter
Replies
20
Boosts
0
Views
6.6k
Activity
Dec ’15
ITMS-90863: Macs with Apple silicon support issue (iCloud library)
Recently I started getting emails from AppStoreConnect when I submit new builds The email states: ITMS-90863: Macs with Apple silicon support issue - The app links with libraries that aren’t present in macOS: /usr/lib/swift/libswiftCloudKit.dylib I can run this app on apple silicon from TestFlight or directly from Xcode and it runs just fine including all iCloud functions. This app has been using iCloud for several years now. So my question is: Should I just ignore the email or do I need to change something to bring this app into compliance?
Replies
9
Boosts
0
Views
3.7k
Activity
Jun ’24
Reply to ITMS-91054: Invalid API category declaration - The PrivacyInfo.xcprivacy file at the “ReactNativeMapsPrivacy.bundle/PrivacyInfo.xcprivacy” path contains “NSFileModificationDate” as the value for a NSPrivacyAccessedAPIType key, which is invalid
See the response in Handling ITMS-91061: Missing privacy manifest and TN3181: Debugging an invalid privacy manifest.
Replies
Boosts
Views
Activity
Mar ’25
App Store Connect: Your app .... has one or more issues (ITMS-90738)
From appstore receive email with this issues: ITMS-90738: Invalid purpose string value - The “NSPhotoLibraryUsageDescription” value for the NSPhotoLibraryUsageDescription key isn’t allowed in “.....”. Your app’s code references one or more APIs that access sensitive user data, or the app has one or more entitlements that permit such access. The Info.plist file for the “.....” bundle should contain a NSPhotoLibraryUsageDescription key with a user-facing purpose string explaining clearly and completely why your app needs the data. ITMS-90738: Invalid purpose string value - The “NSCameraUsageDescription” value for the NSCameraUsageDescription key isn’t allowed in “....”. Your app’s code references one or more APIs that access sensitive user data, or the app has one or more entitlements that permit such access. The Info.plist file for the “.....” bundle should contain a NSCameraUsageDescription key with a user-facing purpose string explaining clearly and completely why your app needs the data. I
Replies
3
Boosts
0
Views
3.8k
Activity
Jun ’23
Reply to Can't submit app to iTunesConnect
I was just about to post about this. I'm having the exact same issue. Error ITMS-3000 😕
Replies
Boosts
Views
Activity
Jul ’15
Reply to ERROR ITMS-90167: "No .app bundles found in the package"
Application loader also giving same results ITMS-90167: No .app bundles found in the package
Replies
Boosts
Views
Activity
Sep ’16
Reply to Mac App Store url problem on Mac M1
I temporarily fixed it using this URL: itms-apps://apple.com/app/id*********?action=write-review
Replies
Boosts
Views
Activity
Aug ’22