Search results for

“ITMS-90158”

1,711 results found

Post

Replies

Boosts

Views

Activity

ITMS-90476 - Invalid Bundle (LaunchScreen error)
I have an issue that has prevented me from releasing two of my new apps so far. I created two new SwiftUI projects in Xcode 12 since WWDC20, both built with SwiftUI. By default these don’t include a LaunchScreen.storyboard, as you can now set the Launch Image in the info.plist. That was too fiddly and I didn’t like it, so I added a LaunchScreen.storyboard to my bundle, set it up, and set the Launch screen interface file base name value in my info.plist. The launch screen looks and works great when testing on my devices and simulators. However, when trying to upload to App Store Connect, I get the following error: ERROR ITMS-90476: Invalid Bundle. Your app supports multitasking on iPad, so you must include the launch storyboard file, 'LaunchScreen.storyboard', in your bundle, 'com.companyname.appname.' I’ve searched online several times, but all the answers just say ‘Check the Requires Full Screen box on your target’ - completely unhelpful as I want to support multitasking, and as of April 2020 multit
2
0
4.9k
Sep ’20
Reply to iTMSTransporter -m upload fail
You can check your iTMSTransporter position is in Transporter.app or download from Apple webview. I've downloaded iTMSTransporter from https://help.apple.com/itc/transporteruserguide/en.lproj/static.html#apdAe41970bd and change my command line from /Applications/Transporter.app/Contents/itms/bin/iTMSTransporter to /usr/local/itms/bin/iTMSTransporter to solve this problem.
Oct ’24
iTMS transporter does not change inapp products price tiers since 01.12.2015
Hello,I'm using iTMS transporter tool to upload and changing inapp products into iTCFor uploading new products I use following steps:1. Preparing package for upload it to iTC servers2. Sending package to iTC servers3. Receiving products review status using lookup modeThere is no problems during those steps.For changing products price, I use following steps:1. Preparing simillar as new product package, only product price field is changed2. Sending package to iTC servers3. Receiving products review status using lookup modeTill 1 December I was able to sent new inapps to iTC and change prices for existing products using methology above.After 1 December I start to recieve following error during send updated inapp products:ERROR: ERROR ITMS-4062: In-App Purchase with product_id=ios_listen.9443940 is not currently editable. at Software/SoftwareMetadata/SoftwareInAppPurchase[2015-12-01 17:45:40 MSK] <main> ERROR: ERROR ITMS-4062: In-App Purchase with product_id=ios_listen.9305392 is
0
0
528
Dec ’15
ERROR ITMS-90075: The application-identifier entitlement is missing
I am trying to submit an Xcode archive to the App Store ... I am using Xcode8. When I try to upload the archive, I get this error from the system:ERROR ITMS-90075: This bundle is invalid. The application-identifier entitlement is missing; it should contain your 10-character Apple Developer ID, followed by a dot, followed by your bundle identifier.I am submitting an iPhone app with a WatchOS2 app and WatchOS2Extension. In all three cases, I've check the mobileprovisioning profiles inside the archive that is created, and all three of them seem to contain the application-identifier just fine: <key>application-identifier</key> <string>ET9QYDEGT6.com.zsquare.myapp</string> <key>application-identifier</key> <string>BJ97GLR9R3.com.zsquare.myapp.watchkitapp</string> <key>application-identifier</key> <string>BJ97GLR9R3.com.zsquare.ijournal.myapp.watchkitextension</string>I also have 2 other targets in the archive ... they're both framewor
2
0
3.2k
Oct ’16
ERROR ITMS-90161 Invalid Provisioning Profile
I was finally able to get my project to build in Unreal Engine.... buuut... Application Loader won't accept it to the App Store. I'ts an iOS app made for Distribution.Here's What I HaveApple Resources (image: https://i.imgur.com/RaY3bqe.jpg)- Intermediate Certificate- iOS Distribution Certificate + Key- App ID | Type: explicit | “com.CompanyName.appName”- Provision Profile | Platform: iOS | Type: App Store- Keychain | Intermediate Certificate + iOS Distribution Certificate + Key- App Store Connect Project with appName and matching Bundle ID selected.How I made my Certificate- Keychain Access > Certificate Assistant > Request a Certificate From a Certificate Authority… It made a CSR and key- I used the CSR to make the iOS Distribution certificate at developer.apple.com- Downloaded certificate, drag and dropped into the keychain I made “UnrealEngineiOS”.Unreal Engine Settings (image: https://i.imgur.com/bHvsvDA.jpg)- Provision, Certificate are valid- Bundle Info is named exactly how I named my certificate
0
0
2.1k
Oct ’19
Command line notarization Dealing with ITMS-90732 Duplicate upload.
I am currently notarizing from the command line.When I try to notarize an item that has already been uploaded the result from the command line is:2019-07-30 12:43:05.491 altool[11971:259993] No errors getting notarization info. RequestUUID: <redacted> Date: 2019-07-30 16:40:25 +0000 Status: invalid LogFileURL: (null)Then in a minute or two I get an email explaining that ITMS-90732: Duplicate Upload - The software asset has already been uploaded.My question is how I can get this info from the command line so the build script can deal with the result?
5
0
2.3k
Jul ’19
Enterprise appstore : itms-services : Getting "open this page in iTunes"
Hi,In enterprise app store(WebApp) we are trying to access the OTA link to download the application through itms-services but getting this dialogue Open this page in iTunes? in between which I want to discard through progrmmatically. Can anyone please how to avoid this dialogue?If anyone figures this out, it would be helped in knowing how to DISABLE iTunes prompt programmtically.I am looking to install the app directly without prompting this message as this is happened when I am access the OTA link through native app.Thanks & Regards,SKP
0
0
1.2k
Jan ’19
xcode 7.3.1 ERROR ITMS - 90167 No. app bundles found in the package
after upgrading to macOS SierraI can no longer submit the built to testflight successfullyit just appears ERROR ITMS - 90167 No. app bundles found in the package error message....
Replies
16
Boosts
0
Views
11k
Activity
Jun ’16
ITMS-90476 - Invalid Bundle (LaunchScreen error)
I have an issue that has prevented me from releasing two of my new apps so far. I created two new SwiftUI projects in Xcode 12 since WWDC20, both built with SwiftUI. By default these don’t include a LaunchScreen.storyboard, as you can now set the Launch Image in the info.plist. That was too fiddly and I didn’t like it, so I added a LaunchScreen.storyboard to my bundle, set it up, and set the Launch screen interface file base name value in my info.plist. The launch screen looks and works great when testing on my devices and simulators. However, when trying to upload to App Store Connect, I get the following error: ERROR ITMS-90476: Invalid Bundle. Your app supports multitasking on iPad, so you must include the launch storyboard file, 'LaunchScreen.storyboard', in your bundle, 'com.companyname.appname.' I’ve searched online several times, but all the answers just say ‘Check the Requires Full Screen box on your target’ - completely unhelpful as I want to support multitasking, and as of April 2020 multit
Replies
2
Boosts
0
Views
4.9k
Activity
Sep ’20
Reply to iTMSTransporter -m upload fail
You can check your iTMSTransporter position is in Transporter.app or download from Apple webview. I've downloaded iTMSTransporter from https://help.apple.com/itc/transporteruserguide/en.lproj/static.html#apdAe41970bd and change my command line from /Applications/Transporter.app/Contents/itms/bin/iTMSTransporter to /usr/local/itms/bin/iTMSTransporter to solve this problem.
Replies
Boosts
Views
Activity
Oct ’24
iTMS transporter does not change inapp products price tiers since 01.12.2015
Hello,I'm using iTMS transporter tool to upload and changing inapp products into iTCFor uploading new products I use following steps:1. Preparing package for upload it to iTC servers2. Sending package to iTC servers3. Receiving products review status using lookup modeThere is no problems during those steps.For changing products price, I use following steps:1. Preparing simillar as new product package, only product price field is changed2. Sending package to iTC servers3. Receiving products review status using lookup modeTill 1 December I was able to sent new inapps to iTC and change prices for existing products using methology above.After 1 December I start to recieve following error during send updated inapp products:ERROR: ERROR ITMS-4062: In-App Purchase with product_id=ios_listen.9443940 is not currently editable. at Software/SoftwareMetadata/SoftwareInAppPurchase[2015-12-01 17:45:40 MSK] <main> ERROR: ERROR ITMS-4062: In-App Purchase with product_id=ios_listen.9305392 is
Replies
0
Boosts
0
Views
528
Activity
Dec ’15
Error to Upload at App Store: ERROR ITMS-90085: "No architectures in the binary.
Hello,Im tryng to upload a binary to App store but i get this errorERROR ITMS-90085: No architectures in the binary. Lipo failed to detect any architectures in the bundle executable. Someone know what this mean?Thanx!
Replies
0
Boosts
0
Views
1.1k
Activity
Nov ’16
ios 17 "itms-services://?action=download-manifest..." don't open plist
if UIApplication.shared.canOpenURL(URL(string: itms-services://?action=download-manifest&url=http://....plist)!) { UIApplication.shared.open(URL(string: url)!, options:[:], completionHandler: { (success : Bool) in }) } in ios 17 this is not good
Replies
0
Boosts
0
Views
1.6k
Activity
Aug ’23
Reply to ITMS-90000: This bundle is invalid - $message.
Same exact issue ITMS-90000: This bundle is invalid - $message
Topic: Code Signing SubTopic: General Tags:
Replies
Boosts
Views
Activity
Jan ’21
Reply to App rejected for invalid binary
See Handling ITMS-91061: Missing privacy manifest for a response.
Replies
Boosts
Views
Activity
Jun ’25
Reply to ITMS-91061: Missing privacy manifest
See Handling ITMS-91061: Missing privacy manifest for a response.
Replies
Boosts
Views
Activity
Mar ’25
Reply to Regarding Firebase Privacy Manifest in PrivacyInfo.xcprivacy
@HirakDesai , see Handling ITMS-91061: Missing privacy manifest.
Replies
Boosts
Views
Activity
Feb ’25
Reply to ITMS-90000: This bundle is invalid - $message.
same error ITMS-90000: This bundle is invalid - $message.
Topic: Code Signing SubTopic: General Tags:
Replies
Boosts
Views
Activity
Jan ’21
ERROR ITMS-90075: The application-identifier entitlement is missing
I am trying to submit an Xcode archive to the App Store ... I am using Xcode8. When I try to upload the archive, I get this error from the system:ERROR ITMS-90075: This bundle is invalid. The application-identifier entitlement is missing; it should contain your 10-character Apple Developer ID, followed by a dot, followed by your bundle identifier.I am submitting an iPhone app with a WatchOS2 app and WatchOS2Extension. In all three cases, I've check the mobileprovisioning profiles inside the archive that is created, and all three of them seem to contain the application-identifier just fine: <key>application-identifier</key> <string>ET9QYDEGT6.com.zsquare.myapp</string> <key>application-identifier</key> <string>BJ97GLR9R3.com.zsquare.myapp.watchkitapp</string> <key>application-identifier</key> <string>BJ97GLR9R3.com.zsquare.ijournal.myapp.watchkitextension</string>I also have 2 other targets in the archive ... they're both framewor
Replies
2
Boosts
0
Views
3.2k
Activity
Oct ’16
ERROR ITMS-90161 Invalid Provisioning Profile
I was finally able to get my project to build in Unreal Engine.... buuut... Application Loader won't accept it to the App Store. I'ts an iOS app made for Distribution.Here's What I HaveApple Resources (image: https://i.imgur.com/RaY3bqe.jpg)- Intermediate Certificate- iOS Distribution Certificate + Key- App ID | Type: explicit | “com.CompanyName.appName”- Provision Profile | Platform: iOS | Type: App Store- Keychain | Intermediate Certificate + iOS Distribution Certificate + Key- App Store Connect Project with appName and matching Bundle ID selected.How I made my Certificate- Keychain Access > Certificate Assistant > Request a Certificate From a Certificate Authority… It made a CSR and key- I used the CSR to make the iOS Distribution certificate at developer.apple.com- Downloaded certificate, drag and dropped into the keychain I made “UnrealEngineiOS”.Unreal Engine Settings (image: https://i.imgur.com/bHvsvDA.jpg)- Provision, Certificate are valid- Bundle Info is named exactly how I named my certificate
Replies
0
Boosts
0
Views
2.1k
Activity
Oct ’19
Command line notarization Dealing with ITMS-90732 Duplicate upload.
I am currently notarizing from the command line.When I try to notarize an item that has already been uploaded the result from the command line is:2019-07-30 12:43:05.491 altool[11971:259993] No errors getting notarization info. RequestUUID: <redacted> Date: 2019-07-30 16:40:25 +0000 Status: invalid LogFileURL: (null)Then in a minute or two I get an email explaining that ITMS-90732: Duplicate Upload - The software asset has already been uploaded.My question is how I can get this info from the command line so the build script can deal with the result?
Replies
5
Boosts
0
Views
2.3k
Activity
Jul ’19
Enterprise appstore : itms-services : Getting "open this page in iTunes"
Hi,In enterprise app store(WebApp) we are trying to access the OTA link to download the application through itms-services but getting this dialogue Open this page in iTunes? in between which I want to discard through progrmmatically. Can anyone please how to avoid this dialogue?If anyone figures this out, it would be helped in knowing how to DISABLE iTunes prompt programmtically.I am looking to install the app directly without prompting this message as this is happened when I am access the OTA link through native app.Thanks & Regards,SKP
Replies
0
Boosts
0
Views
1.2k
Activity
Jan ’19