Search results for

“ITMS-90158”

1,712 results found

Post

Replies

Boosts

Views

Activity

ITMS - 90455 Cannot see minimumOSversion in info.plist
Good Day,Please observe the above images, I got an error after the upload and from the previos forums I saw in the feed that I have to change the minimum watchkit OS into 2.0; however, I cannot see it from the watchkit info.plist.Please advise, all the help will be deeply appreciated because the deadline for this project is long overdue because of WatchOS version upgrade.Respectfully,johncban
0
0
151
Jan ’16
Xcode - ITMS errors (90022, 90023, 90704)
Iam trying to upload my app but I get the error codes 90022, 90023 and 90704. App icons are on the assets and all necessary keys are referenced on the info.plist file. You can check them here : Info.plist Assests Errors Maybe I'm missing a key value on the info.plist file or I need to erase like a cache or derived data folder. Thanks a lot.
0
0
409
Jul ’21
Reply to ERROR ITMS-90165: Invalid provisioning profile signature.
We also face the same issue. For our case we are using iTMSTransporter 3.3.0.16 What we try is if we run #> /usr/local/itms/bin/iTMSTransporter -m upload -f ./upload.itmsp then we will see the Invalid provisioning profile signature but if we run #> /usr/local/itms/bin/iTMSTransporter -m upload -assetFile ./upload.itmsp/upload.ipa then the file will upload successfully. Based on the log, looks like the error is from Apple 's web service Using operation named: validateAssets
Oct ’24
Pkg installation package uploaded to macstore email prompt ITMS-90296
Hello! I encountered an issue while packaging and uploading the project to the Mac store. I received an email stating: ITMS-90296: App Sandbox not enabled - The following executors must include the 'com. apple. security. app sandbox' entitlement with a Boolean value of true in the entitlement property list: [[com. electron. iflyrecclient. pkg/Payload/iFlytek Listen. app/Contents/MacOS/iFlytek Listen]] Refer to App Sandbox page at https://developer.apple.com/documentation/security/app_sandbox for more information on sandboxing your app. Though you are not required to fix the following issues, we wanted to make you aware of them: ITMS-90886: 'Cannot be used with TestFlight because the signature for the bundle at' iFlytek hears. app 'is missing an application identifier but has an application identifier in the provisioning profile for the bundle.' Bundles with application identifiers in the provisioning profile are expected to have the same identifier signed into the bundle in order to be eligi
18
0
2.3k
Nov ’24
Reply to Direct link to all my apps in App Store not working in iOS 12
Just to follow-up to my post: Apple responded to my case I opened with them. They confirmed that there is no official documentation regarding the itms-apps URL scheme, and that there is no guarantee about engineering side changes. But they suggested I use the format itms-apps://itunes.apple.com/<store name>/developer/<developer name>/id<id number>. The <store name> is the code that matches the developer's apple ID registration. For the United States, for example, it's us. I confirmed this also works with iOS 12.1.As hacknicity posted, it also works without the <developer name> and the <store name>. I wish Apple would officially document the itms-apps URL scheme since it's very useful for developers to be able to link to all our apps in the App Store directly from within our apps in a supported way, without worrying about Apple breaking the scheme in an iOS update.
Topic: App & System Services SubTopic: Core OS Tags:
Dec ’18
Reply to iTMSTransporter -m upload fail
I roughly followed the steps above outlined by / above and was able to get my fastlane build to succeed. Clean-up current build environment: Remove AppStore version of Transporter (I think this optional) Download and install the latest pkg file for iTMSTransporter from: https://help.apple.com/itc/transporteruserguide/en.lproj/static.html#apdAe41970bd As this point you can either update your build configuration, or symlink the java binary into the right location. Do one of the following... Update your build-config (this is what I did): Ensure that the following to environment variables are set in the build environment export FASTLANE_ITUNES_TRANSPORTER_USE_SHELL_SCRIPT=1; export FASTLANE_ITUNES_TRANSPORTER_PATH=/usr/local/itms; To sym-link the installation: mkdir -p /Applications/Transporter.app/Contents/itms/bin -- may require sudo or switching to root user (e.g. sudo su -) ln -s /usr/local/itms/bin/iTMSTransporter /Applications/Transporter.app/Contents/itms/bin/iTMSTranspo
Oct ’24
Reply to Two errors -- binary not optimized for iphone 5 (error 90096) and invalid code signing (error 90163) when submitting to iTunes
The ERROR ITMS- 90096: “Your binary is not optimized for iPhone 5 ……” is SOLVED! I had my splash images in a folder. Once I took them out of the folder and put them in the same directory as the project I was didn't receive the error anymore. The problem for the ERROR ITMS- 90163: “Invalid Code Signing Entitlements error was that a development AND production provisioning profile was using the same App ID. Once I created and paired a separate app ID for the development and production provisioning profile the problem was solved. PROBLEM SOLVED.
Feb ’16
PencilKit - ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage when uploading app to AppStoreConnect
I tried weak linking PencilKit in 3 different ways:Via target > Frameworks > Add PencilKit > Do Not EmbedBy weak linking using -weak_framework PencilKit in other linker flagsBy linking using -framework PencilKit in other linker flagsEach build was rejected using ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage.The project is in Objective-C. I also re-wrote the view controller that uses PencilKit into Swift and got the same error since that also bridges to ObjC land.Has anyone successfully uploaded an archive to AppStoreConnect that is also linked with PencilKit and has a lower deployment target than iOS 13.0?
2
0
1.6k
Aug ’19
ITMS-90129: The bundle uses a bundle name or display name that is already taken.
I'm trying to upload an update for my current application and I get Binary reject. I uploaded build with Xcode, everything succeeded and then I get an email: ITMS-90129: The bundle uses a bundle name or display name that is already taken. The thing is I haven't change bundle id or bundle name or display name. After getting this error I tried to change but always get the same error. The only thing I did in new update is created framework as separate target which I included in my app. Can I somehow get more information what bundle name/display name is already taken and what I should change?
1
0
4k
Sep ’20
ERROR ITMS-90470: "Missing Info.plist Value. Your app's Info.plist must contain a string value for the 'CFBundleIcons.CFBundlePrimaryIcon' key."
We are trying to upload tv os new build to app store but its not allow us get submitted. We addedTop Shelf Image - 1920 x 720Top Shelf Image Wide - 2320 x 720We are using xcode 9, tried a lot times by deleting assets and adding new.My error listiTunes Store Operation FailedERROR ITMS-90470: Missing Info.plist Value. Your app's Info.plist must contain a string value for the 'CFBundleIcons.CFBundlePrimaryIcon' key.iTunes Store Operation FailedERROR ITMS-90513: Missing Info.plist Key. Your app's Info.plist must contain the 'TVTopShelfImage.TVTopShelfPrimaryImage' key.iTunes Store Operation FailedERROR ITMS-90513: Missing Info.plist Key. Your app's Info.plist must contain the 'TVTopShelfImage.TVTopShelfPrimaryImageWide' key.
0
0
1.1k
Feb ’18
Cordova-ios 7.1.0: ITMS-91053: Missing API declaration after adding privacy manifest
Hey, I’m updating all of my apps to target the new versions of all the plugins we use, and for some reason, I have a warning message : ITMS-91053: Missing API declaration - Your app’s code in the “*****” file references one or more APIs that require reasons, including the following API categories: NSPrivacyAccessedAPICategoryDiskSpace. ... ITMS-91053: Missing API declaration - Your app’s code in the “*****” file references one or more APIs that require reasons, including the following API categories: NSPrivacyAccessedAPICategoryFileTimestamp. ... Apple Developer Relations But in my Cordova config.xml, I have already added the tag: NSPrivacyTracking NSPrivacyCollectedDataTypes NSPrivacyTrackingDomains NSPrivacyAccessedAPITypes NSPrivacyAccessedAPIType NSPrivacyAccessedAPICategoryDiskSpace NSPrivacyAccessedAPITypeReasons E174.1 NSPrivacyAccessedAPIType NSPrivacyAccessedAPICategoryFileTimestamp NSPrivacyAccessedAPITypeReasons 3B52.1 I have already sent some applications to Apple
0
0
1.3k
Apr ’24
ITMS - 90455 Cannot see minimumOSversion in info.plist
Good Day,Please observe the above images, I got an error after the upload and from the previos forums I saw in the feed that I have to change the minimum watchkit OS into 2.0; however, I cannot see it from the watchkit info.plist.Please advise, all the help will be deeply appreciated because the deadline for this project is long overdue because of WatchOS version upgrade.Respectfully,johncban
Replies
0
Boosts
0
Views
151
Activity
Jan ’16
Xcode - ITMS errors (90022, 90023, 90704)
Iam trying to upload my app but I get the error codes 90022, 90023 and 90704. App icons are on the assets and all necessary keys are referenced on the info.plist file. You can check them here : Info.plist Assests Errors Maybe I'm missing a key value on the info.plist file or I need to erase like a cache or derived data folder. Thanks a lot.
Replies
0
Boosts
0
Views
409
Activity
Jul ’21
Reply to xcode 7.3.1 ERROR ITMS - 90167 No. app bundles found in the package
More info and possible workaround here: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/37838487/error-itms-90167-no-app-bundles-found-in-the-package
Topic: App & System Services SubTopic: Core OS Tags:
Replies
Boosts
Views
Activity
Jun ’16
Reply to ITMS-90000: This bundle is invalid - $message.
same error ITMS-90000: This bundle is invalid - $message. no more info, don’t know, seems only me facing this issue
Topic: Code Signing SubTopic: General Tags:
Replies
Boosts
Views
Activity
Jan ’21
Reply to ERROR ITMS-90165: Invalid provisioning profile signature.
We also face the same issue. For our case we are using iTMSTransporter 3.3.0.16 What we try is if we run #> /usr/local/itms/bin/iTMSTransporter -m upload -f ./upload.itmsp then we will see the Invalid provisioning profile signature but if we run #> /usr/local/itms/bin/iTMSTransporter -m upload -assetFile ./upload.itmsp/upload.ipa then the file will upload successfully. Based on the log, looks like the error is from Apple 's web service Using operation named: validateAssets
Replies
Boosts
Views
Activity
Oct ’24
Pkg installation package uploaded to macstore email prompt ITMS-90296
Hello! I encountered an issue while packaging and uploading the project to the Mac store. I received an email stating: ITMS-90296: App Sandbox not enabled - The following executors must include the 'com. apple. security. app sandbox' entitlement with a Boolean value of true in the entitlement property list: [[com. electron. iflyrecclient. pkg/Payload/iFlytek Listen. app/Contents/MacOS/iFlytek Listen]] Refer to App Sandbox page at https://developer.apple.com/documentation/security/app_sandbox for more information on sandboxing your app. Though you are not required to fix the following issues, we wanted to make you aware of them: ITMS-90886: 'Cannot be used with TestFlight because the signature for the bundle at' iFlytek hears. app 'is missing an application identifier but has an application identifier in the provisioning profile for the bundle.' Bundles with application identifiers in the provisioning profile are expected to have the same identifier signed into the bundle in order to be eligi
Replies
18
Boosts
0
Views
2.3k
Activity
Nov ’24
Reply to Auto Unlock with Apple Watch
Upgraded my MacBook Pro early 2013 to an 802.11ac wifi and it works great. Bought the card from e-bay: https://www.ebay.com/itm/261733200989
Topic: App & System Services SubTopic: Core OS Tags:
Replies
Boosts
Views
Activity
Sep ’16
Reply to ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage automatic refuse
Same issue here ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage - The app references non-public symbols in Frameworks/AmplifyPlugins.framework/AmplifyPlugins: _SFAuthenticationErrorDomain.
Replies
Boosts
Views
Activity
Jun ’22
Reply to Direct link to all my apps in App Store not working in iOS 12
Just to follow-up to my post: Apple responded to my case I opened with them. They confirmed that there is no official documentation regarding the itms-apps URL scheme, and that there is no guarantee about engineering side changes. But they suggested I use the format itms-apps://itunes.apple.com/<store name>/developer/<developer name>/id<id number>. The <store name> is the code that matches the developer's apple ID registration. For the United States, for example, it's us. I confirmed this also works with iOS 12.1.As hacknicity posted, it also works without the <developer name> and the <store name>. I wish Apple would officially document the itms-apps URL scheme since it's very useful for developers to be able to link to all our apps in the App Store directly from within our apps in a supported way, without worrying about Apple breaking the scheme in an iOS update.
Topic: App & System Services SubTopic: Core OS Tags:
Replies
Boosts
Views
Activity
Dec ’18
Reply to iTMSTransporter -m upload fail
I roughly followed the steps above outlined by / above and was able to get my fastlane build to succeed. Clean-up current build environment: Remove AppStore version of Transporter (I think this optional) Download and install the latest pkg file for iTMSTransporter from: https://help.apple.com/itc/transporteruserguide/en.lproj/static.html#apdAe41970bd As this point you can either update your build configuration, or symlink the java binary into the right location. Do one of the following... Update your build-config (this is what I did): Ensure that the following to environment variables are set in the build environment export FASTLANE_ITUNES_TRANSPORTER_USE_SHELL_SCRIPT=1; export FASTLANE_ITUNES_TRANSPORTER_PATH=/usr/local/itms; To sym-link the installation: mkdir -p /Applications/Transporter.app/Contents/itms/bin -- may require sudo or switching to root user (e.g. sudo su -) ln -s /usr/local/itms/bin/iTMSTransporter /Applications/Transporter.app/Contents/itms/bin/iTMSTranspo
Replies
Boosts
Views
Activity
Oct ’24
Reply to Two errors -- binary not optimized for iphone 5 (error 90096) and invalid code signing (error 90163) when submitting to iTunes
The ERROR ITMS- 90096: “Your binary is not optimized for iPhone 5 ……” is SOLVED! I had my splash images in a folder. Once I took them out of the folder and put them in the same directory as the project I was didn't receive the error anymore. The problem for the ERROR ITMS- 90163: “Invalid Code Signing Entitlements error was that a development AND production provisioning profile was using the same App ID. Once I created and paired a separate app ID for the development and production provisioning profile the problem was solved. PROBLEM SOLVED.
Replies
Boosts
Views
Activity
Feb ’16
PencilKit - ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage when uploading app to AppStoreConnect
I tried weak linking PencilKit in 3 different ways:Via target > Frameworks > Add PencilKit > Do Not EmbedBy weak linking using -weak_framework PencilKit in other linker flagsBy linking using -framework PencilKit in other linker flagsEach build was rejected using ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage.The project is in Objective-C. I also re-wrote the view controller that uses PencilKit into Swift and got the same error since that also bridges to ObjC land.Has anyone successfully uploaded an archive to AppStoreConnect that is also linked with PencilKit and has a lower deployment target than iOS 13.0?
Replies
2
Boosts
0
Views
1.6k
Activity
Aug ’19
ITMS-90129: The bundle uses a bundle name or display name that is already taken.
I'm trying to upload an update for my current application and I get Binary reject. I uploaded build with Xcode, everything succeeded and then I get an email: ITMS-90129: The bundle uses a bundle name or display name that is already taken. The thing is I haven't change bundle id or bundle name or display name. After getting this error I tried to change but always get the same error. The only thing I did in new update is created framework as separate target which I included in my app. Can I somehow get more information what bundle name/display name is already taken and what I should change?
Replies
1
Boosts
0
Views
4k
Activity
Sep ’20
ERROR ITMS-90470: "Missing Info.plist Value. Your app's Info.plist must contain a string value for the 'CFBundleIcons.CFBundlePrimaryIcon' key."
We are trying to upload tv os new build to app store but its not allow us get submitted. We addedTop Shelf Image - 1920 x 720Top Shelf Image Wide - 2320 x 720We are using xcode 9, tried a lot times by deleting assets and adding new.My error listiTunes Store Operation FailedERROR ITMS-90470: Missing Info.plist Value. Your app's Info.plist must contain a string value for the 'CFBundleIcons.CFBundlePrimaryIcon' key.iTunes Store Operation FailedERROR ITMS-90513: Missing Info.plist Key. Your app's Info.plist must contain the 'TVTopShelfImage.TVTopShelfPrimaryImage' key.iTunes Store Operation FailedERROR ITMS-90513: Missing Info.plist Key. Your app's Info.plist must contain the 'TVTopShelfImage.TVTopShelfPrimaryImageWide' key.
Replies
0
Boosts
0
Views
1.1k
Activity
Feb ’18
Cordova-ios 7.1.0: ITMS-91053: Missing API declaration after adding privacy manifest
Hey, I’m updating all of my apps to target the new versions of all the plugins we use, and for some reason, I have a warning message : ITMS-91053: Missing API declaration - Your app’s code in the “*****” file references one or more APIs that require reasons, including the following API categories: NSPrivacyAccessedAPICategoryDiskSpace. ... ITMS-91053: Missing API declaration - Your app’s code in the “*****” file references one or more APIs that require reasons, including the following API categories: NSPrivacyAccessedAPICategoryFileTimestamp. ... Apple Developer Relations But in my Cordova config.xml, I have already added the tag: NSPrivacyTracking NSPrivacyCollectedDataTypes NSPrivacyTrackingDomains NSPrivacyAccessedAPITypes NSPrivacyAccessedAPIType NSPrivacyAccessedAPICategoryDiskSpace NSPrivacyAccessedAPITypeReasons E174.1 NSPrivacyAccessedAPIType NSPrivacyAccessedAPICategoryFileTimestamp NSPrivacyAccessedAPITypeReasons 3B52.1 I have already sent some applications to Apple
Replies
0
Boosts
0
Views
1.3k
Activity
Apr ’24