Search results for

“ITMS-90158”

1,712 results found

Post

Replies

Boosts

Views

Activity

XCode 10, WatchKit app and distribution error ITMS-90334 with com.apple.wk
I have a project with WatchKit app inside.It used to work smooth with XCode 8 and XCode 9 with automatic signing and distribution. XCode 10 broke something.What i have at the moment is thishttps://i.stack.imgur.com/lJ4Vy.pngERROR ITMS-90334: Invalid Code Signature Identifier. The identifier com.apple.WK in your code signature for myApp Watch App must match its Bundle Identifier com.myApp.watchkitappThe main point here is com.apple.wkIt has been added somewhere at the re-signing stage by the organizer as far as i can understand.I checked my project quadriple and i'm 100% sure it doesn't contain com.apple.wk string anywhere.I switched to manual signing. Created new iOS Distribution certificate. Generated 3 Provision profiles with the correct bundles for app, watch app, watchapp extension. The same error is here.I tried to clean the project, openclose XCode, reboot the system. No luck.I'm unable to dilever my IPA to iTunes with the error above.I tried to export IPA and distribute it with Application Loa
8
0
2.9k
Sep ’18
ITMS-90892: Missing recommended icon error from Apple App Store
I get this error when submitting my app to the App Store recently. . ITMS-90892: Missing recommended icon - The bundle does not contain an alternate app icon for iPad of exactly '167x167' pixels, in .png format for iOS versions supporting iPad Pro. To support older operating systems, the icon may be required in the bundle outside of an asset catalog. Make sure the Info.plist file includes appropriate entries referencing the file. See ... It's related to the alternate icons in the app structure and the names I think but has nothing to do with the assets catalog. In my app a user can choose and icon for the Home Screen. I have 4 icons to choose and 4 sizes for each icon named e.g. - AA_appIcon@2x AA_appIcon@2x~iPad AA_appIcon@3x AA_appIcon83.5@2x~iPad and it used to work fine, but now I get this error for the one name AA_appIcon83.5@2x~iPad. It is in the correct size 167x167, so not sure what the problem is. It just happen in the last few days, didn't happen on my previous submission a month ago. The n
1
0
2.6k
Jul ’21
Reply to I cannot Upload my App on the Appstore-Please help me
For the first 2 errors: ERROR ITMS-90717: Invalid App Store Icon. The App Store Icon in the asset catalog in 'BBPlayer.app' can't be transparent nor contain an alpha channel. ERROR ITMS-90725: SDK Version Issue. This app was built with the iOS 11.2 SDK. New apps for iPhone or iPad must be built with the iOS 13 SDK or later. App icons can be png. But the size must be exactly the required one. How did you create the images ? For the second, just follow instruction and use 11.3 SDK (that will be the case with Xcode 11.5)
Jun ’20
Reply to Signing and sandbox errors when submitting a Qt mac app. Please help!!
I'm not sure if it's actually possible to publish a Qt app in the Mac App Store. It definitely is; I’ve worked with a bunch of developers in similar situations to you. There are limits to how much I can help you with this. All I can do is explain the requirements imposed by Apple’s distribution channels. When working with third-party tooling, it’s up to the tool’s vendor to explain how best to meet those requirements with their tools. You can find my general advice on this topic in: Creating Distribution-Signed Code for Mac Packaging Mac Software for Distribution after I uploaded to Apple Store Connect through the Organizer, I'd get an email with errors, ITMS-90238: Invalid Signature, mentioning a long list of plugins, and then ITMS-90296: App sandbox not enabled. App Store Connection requires that: All your code be signed with your Apple Distribution signing identity [1] Every executable have the App Sandbox enabled I suspect that your deployment processing has failed to re-sign some of the
Oct ’23
ITMS-90682: can't contain 16-bit or P3 assets if the app supports iOS 8 or earlier
Hi, I just started seeing this error (without change in assets) in a testflight submission (we have iOS10-only code) - this is the full message (from XCode8)ERROR ITMS-906832: Invalid Bundle. The aseet catalog at 'Paylod/XXXX/Assets.car' can't contain 16-but or P3 assets if the app supports iOS 8 or earlierI can submit by disabling iOS8 but need to know if this is a temporary error, or something wrong in our assets.Thank you
117
0
45k
Aug ’16
ITMS-90562: Invalid Bundle - The app submission can not be successfully recompiled from bitcode due to missing symbols during linking
ITMS-90562: Invalid Bundle - The app submission can not be successfully recompiled from bitcode due to missing symbols during linking. You can try to reproduce and diagnose such issues locally by following the instructions from: https://developer.apple.com/library/archive/technotes/tn2432/_index.html We are using Xcode 11.6 for uploading build. But Since yesterday it is failing after uploading build.
5
0
2.5k
Sep ’20
Reply to Stuck on Authenticating with iTunes Store
Hello,I am getting this error after running above command.-bash: /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Application Loader.app/Contents/itms/bin/iTMSTransporter: No such file or directoryPlease help me with this.
Replies
Boosts
Views
Activity
May ’17
Reply to Uploading of IPA fails with Application Loader
Also see the same thing.ERROR ITMS-90056: This bundle is invalid. The Info.plist file is missing the required key: CFBundleVersion.and more .. ( bundle id contains disallowed characters + CFBundleSHortVersionString missin.
Replies
Boosts
Views
Activity
Oct ’15
Reply to How to fix "contains disallowed nested bundles" and "contains disallowed file 'Frameworks'" errors
I used Unity 2020.3.17 and Facebook Sdk 9.2.0 it's solved for ERROR ITMS-90206: Invalid Bundle. The bundle at 'yourapp.app/Frameworks/A.framework' contains disallowed file 'Frameworks'....
Replies
Boosts
Views
Activity
Sep ’21
Reply to Could not find the entry for configuration for link my app clips on app store connet
testFlight is now unavailable,Cannot upload ipa. ERROR ITMS-90834: Unsupported content. This app contains an app clip. Apps with app clips cannot be submitted at this time.
Topic: UI Frameworks SubTopic: General Tags:
Replies
Boosts
Views
Activity
Jun ’20
Reply to App Clip Size when archiving
the error says: ITMS-90865: Thinned app clip size is too large - The universal variant app clip /Payload/AppClip.app exceeds the maximum allowable size of 10MB.
Topic: App & System Services SubTopic: General Tags:
Replies
Boosts
Views
Activity
Sep ’20
Reply to ShazamKit supported for iOS apps that can run on Mac silicon?
@elementarteilchen, please see my previous response for how to take action to get your issue ITMS-90863 resolved. Don't forget to post the FB number here. — Ed Ford,  DTS Engineer
Topic: Media Technologies SubTopic: Audio Tags:
Replies
Boosts
Views
Activity
Feb ’25
Reply to ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage automatic refuse
Seeing similar here, I am right now getting ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage because UIPrintInfo, UIPrintInteractionController are used, which is definitely ridiculous, both are public APIs under UIKit!
Replies
Boosts
Views
Activity
Jun ’22
XCode 10, WatchKit app and distribution error ITMS-90334 with com.apple.wk
I have a project with WatchKit app inside.It used to work smooth with XCode 8 and XCode 9 with automatic signing and distribution. XCode 10 broke something.What i have at the moment is thishttps://i.stack.imgur.com/lJ4Vy.pngERROR ITMS-90334: Invalid Code Signature Identifier. The identifier com.apple.WK in your code signature for myApp Watch App must match its Bundle Identifier com.myApp.watchkitappThe main point here is com.apple.wkIt has been added somewhere at the re-signing stage by the organizer as far as i can understand.I checked my project quadriple and i'm 100% sure it doesn't contain com.apple.wk string anywhere.I switched to manual signing. Created new iOS Distribution certificate. Generated 3 Provision profiles with the correct bundles for app, watch app, watchapp extension. The same error is here.I tried to clean the project, openclose XCode, reboot the system. No luck.I'm unable to dilever my IPA to iTunes with the error above.I tried to export IPA and distribute it with Application Loa
Replies
8
Boosts
0
Views
2.9k
Activity
Sep ’18
ITMS-90892: Missing recommended icon error from Apple App Store
I get this error when submitting my app to the App Store recently. . ITMS-90892: Missing recommended icon - The bundle does not contain an alternate app icon for iPad of exactly '167x167' pixels, in .png format for iOS versions supporting iPad Pro. To support older operating systems, the icon may be required in the bundle outside of an asset catalog. Make sure the Info.plist file includes appropriate entries referencing the file. See ... It's related to the alternate icons in the app structure and the names I think but has nothing to do with the assets catalog. In my app a user can choose and icon for the Home Screen. I have 4 icons to choose and 4 sizes for each icon named e.g. - AA_appIcon@2x AA_appIcon@2x~iPad AA_appIcon@3x AA_appIcon83.5@2x~iPad and it used to work fine, but now I get this error for the one name AA_appIcon83.5@2x~iPad. It is in the correct size 167x167, so not sure what the problem is. It just happen in the last few days, didn't happen on my previous submission a month ago. The n
Replies
1
Boosts
0
Views
2.6k
Activity
Jul ’21
Reply to I cannot Upload my App on the Appstore-Please help me
For the first 2 errors: ERROR ITMS-90717: Invalid App Store Icon. The App Store Icon in the asset catalog in 'BBPlayer.app' can't be transparent nor contain an alpha channel. ERROR ITMS-90725: SDK Version Issue. This app was built with the iOS 11.2 SDK. New apps for iPhone or iPad must be built with the iOS 13 SDK or later. App icons can be png. But the size must be exactly the required one. How did you create the images ? For the second, just follow instruction and use 11.3 SDK (that will be the case with Xcode 11.5)
Replies
Boosts
Views
Activity
Jun ’20
Reply to Signing and sandbox errors when submitting a Qt mac app. Please help!!
I'm not sure if it's actually possible to publish a Qt app in the Mac App Store. It definitely is; I’ve worked with a bunch of developers in similar situations to you. There are limits to how much I can help you with this. All I can do is explain the requirements imposed by Apple’s distribution channels. When working with third-party tooling, it’s up to the tool’s vendor to explain how best to meet those requirements with their tools. You can find my general advice on this topic in: Creating Distribution-Signed Code for Mac Packaging Mac Software for Distribution after I uploaded to Apple Store Connect through the Organizer, I'd get an email with errors, ITMS-90238: Invalid Signature, mentioning a long list of plugins, and then ITMS-90296: App sandbox not enabled. App Store Connection requires that: All your code be signed with your Apple Distribution signing identity [1] Every executable have the App Sandbox enabled I suspect that your deployment processing has failed to re-sign some of the
Replies
Boosts
Views
Activity
Oct ’23
ITMS-90682: can't contain 16-bit or P3 assets if the app supports iOS 8 or earlier
Hi, I just started seeing this error (without change in assets) in a testflight submission (we have iOS10-only code) - this is the full message (from XCode8)ERROR ITMS-906832: Invalid Bundle. The aseet catalog at 'Paylod/XXXX/Assets.car' can't contain 16-but or P3 assets if the app supports iOS 8 or earlierI can submit by disabling iOS8 but need to know if this is a temporary error, or something wrong in our assets.Thank you
Replies
117
Boosts
0
Views
45k
Activity
Aug ’16
ITMS-90562: Invalid Bundle - The app submission can not be successfully recompiled from bitcode due to missing symbols during linking
ITMS-90562: Invalid Bundle - The app submission can not be successfully recompiled from bitcode due to missing symbols during linking. You can try to reproduce and diagnose such issues locally by following the instructions from: https://developer.apple.com/library/archive/technotes/tn2432/_index.html We are using Xcode 11.6 for uploading build. But Since yesterday it is failing after uploading build.
Replies
5
Boosts
0
Views
2.5k
Activity
Sep ’20
Reply to Several ITMS Errors submitting iOS 9/watchOS 2 beta app to TestFlight
I've also been getting the same errors. Specifically:ITMS-90086ITMS-90087 ITMS-90362ITMS-90076I just tried with Xcode 7 GM (7A218) and I'm still getting the same errors. 😟
Topic: App & System Services SubTopic: Core OS Tags:
Replies
Boosts
Views
Activity
Sep ’15
Reply to Enterprise Distribution via corp website
Oh, OK, that makes sense. I would think that you are correct, that if your certificate's chain goes back to one of those, you should be OK. Did you make sure the url parameter in your itms-services:// link starts with https?
Replies
Boosts
Views
Activity
Mar ’16