Managing Apps in App Store Connect
October 4, 2018
It’s now easier to manage apps you no longer need in App Store Connect by removing them from your main view in My Apps, even if they haven’t been submitted for approval. You must have the Legal or Admin role to remove apps.
- From the homepage, click My Apps, then choose the app you want to remove.
- Scroll to the Additional Information section, then click Remove App.
- In the dialog that appears, click Remove.
You can restore a removed app at any time, as long as the app name is not currently in use by another developer.
- From the homepage, click My Apps.
- In the upper right-hand corner, click the arrow next to All Statuses.
- From the drop-down menu, choose Removed Apps.
- Choose the app you want to restore.
- Scroll to the Additional Information section, then click Restore App.