Search results for

“ITMS-90158”

1,712 results found

Post

Replies

Boosts

Views

Activity

ITMS-91065: Missing signature and forks of open source libs
Hello, I received an App Store rejection (ITMS-91065: Missing signature) for one of my iOS apps related to vendor-signed third-party SDKs and I want to understand the rule more clearly. My understanding is that some third-party SDKs must be vendor-signed; I believe the vendor list is: https://developer.apple.com/support/third-party-SDK-requirements/. In my app, for example, I have a fork of RxSwift that we build from source and therefore self-sign. That seems reasonable, but it does mean that it will no longer be signed by the vendor. How can I ensure I won't be flagged for using a non–vendor-signed third-party SDK in this case? Thanks, Sam
0
0
125
Jan ’26
ITMS-90522 - Invalid Image Asset. The image stack has an invalid layer.
I submitted a tvOS build to iTunes Connect today and processing failed a few minutes later with several ITMS-90522 errors for various layered images.ERROR ITMS-90522: Invalid Image Asset. The image stack 'image-name' in 'Payload/MyApp.app/Assets.car' has an invalid layer.All of the images called out by these errors display correctly in Xcode and in app. None of the background images have an alpha channel. Everything looks fine, but iTunes Connect rejects the app. Worst of all, these images haven't changed in many months and I've been submitting builds successfully to iTunes Connect for TestFlight several times per month without these errors. I did see these errors a few weeks ago, but I simply resubmitted the exact same binary a few minutes later and it processed successfully. I have tried resubmitting this build three times and haven't gotten past this error.This seems to me like a bug in iTunes Connect, but I thought I'd post here to see if anyone had encountered this or had any thoughts.
5
0
2.3k
Sep ’16
App Store upload warning "ITMS-90686: "The binary you uploaded was invalid"
I had no issue when uploading the last version, but, this time I tried to lower the iOS deployment version (from 10.0 to 9.0) and I'm getting this warning. It's not an error but it still concerns me.So far I tried these:- http://stackoverflow.com/questions/24823926/itms-9000-the-binary-you-upload-was-invalid- http://stackoverflow.com/questions/32908964/error-itms-90168-the-binary-you-uploaded-was-invalidbut none worked for me.I made sure I changed the deployment version in both project setting and target setting. And I still see the same warning even when I tried to revert back to 10.0 deployment target.It seems that they pass all the validation and processing no matter what. I don't know if this is just a warning I can safely ignore or not.Does anyone have the similar issue?
12
0
4.5k
Oct ’16
ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage : setSupportedInterfaceOrientations
Hello developers ! My team and I are currently trying to migrate to the new Xcode 16 version. We encounter a blocker problem with the new Xcode when submitting a new build on TestFlight. The problem : ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage - The app references non-public selectors in AccorHotelsApp: setSupportedInterfaceOrientations:. We tried several things to solve the issue : remove all the frameworks that are not built by us ; the issue is still present remove the code related to this API in our base code and the frameworks ; the issue is fixed remove only the code related to this API in our base code ; the issue is fixed This indicates that the problem is the code related to this API. The code removed : override public var supportedInterfaceOrientations: UIInterfaceOrientationMask { get { configuration.orientation } set { _ = newValue } } This code is located in our local SPM. It's used to handle orientation of our app depending on specifics configuration given as a parameter. Why Xcode 16 is detectin
1
0
504
Nov ’24
Uploading failed with ERROR ITMS-90045: Invalid Code Signing Entitlements
PresentationI've an Apple Dev ID as a member of an organisation.I use Visual Studio 2019 on Windows 10 to build the ipa file via the Mac using Xcode version 11.2.1.The ipa file is uploaded to the store using Fastlane by the administrator of the same organisation.DESCRIPTION OF PROBLEMWe've this problem when uploading ipa file on the store.With the developer provisioning profile, I can execute my app without problem.But with the distribution provisionning profile created by the administrators, when they upload the ipa file,we have the errors above. The distribution provisionning profile is generated by them with the iCloud option Include Cloudkit support (requires Xcode 6).As a member, I download the profile on the Mac and double-click on it to load it in Xcode.In order to see the profile in question in Visual Studio 2019, I download the profile from Xcode and build the ipa file with theconfiguration Ad-Hoc, the only one that I can use with the profile provided.In the Entilements file, I only have these two li
4
0
5.7k
Dec ’19
ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage automatic refuse
HI! We received this message from technical support Multiline ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage - The app references non-public selectors in SMMplanner: _isKeyDown, _modifiedInput, _modifierFlags. If method names in your source code match the private Apple APIs listed above, altering your method names will help prevent this app from being flagged in future submissions. In addition, note that one or more of the above APIs may be located in a static library that was included with your app. If so, they must be removed. For further information, visit the Technical Support Information at http://developer.apple.com/support/technical/ BlockQuote but problem is that _isKeyDown, _modifiedInput, _modifierFlags are is internal react-native library methods! And we can't do nothing to fix it. So how can we solve this problem?
0
0
485
Nov ’22
WARNING ITMS-90080 "The Executable .... is not a Position Independent Executable
For the past few days I've tried several times to upload an app and keep getting the below error. I am cusing 2 CocoaPods, which its is complaining about. Two weeks ago I uploaded a new app and never got errors like this.According to Apple's docs I think I have my settings correct.https://developer.apple.com/library/ios/qa/qa1788/_index.html#/apple_ref/doc/uid/DTS40013354Anyway, I'm curious if A) has anyone solved this or heard explaination from Apple and B) will Apple still approve my update with these warnings.Google foo shows others having the same issue.https://github.com/CocoaPods/CocoaPods/issues/5453http://stackoverflow.com/questions/37611069/warning-itms-90080-the-executable-payload-myapp-app-frameworks-some-frameworkThanks!
0
0
426
Jun ’16
App Store Connect: ITMS-90111 Invalid Toolchain
OS: macOS Sonoma Xcode version: 14.3.1 Release When I upload the archive to App Store Connect and send it to review I get the following message: ITMS-90111: Invalid Toolchain - Your app was built with a beta version of Xcode or SDK. Apps submitted to the App Store must be built with the GM version of Xcode 10.1 and the SDK for iOS 12.1 and watchOS 5.1, Xcode 7.1 and the SDK for tvOS 9, or Xcode 6 and the SDK for macOS 10.9 or later. If you are using an Xcode beta version to test your app, make sure you are using the latest supported version. For more information about supported beta versions, view the App Store Connect What's New page (https://developer.apple.com/app-store-connect/whats-new/). What's the problem please?
1
0
685
Jun ’23
ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage _CMTimebaseCreateWithMasterClock
Hi, our app build suddenly got rejected: ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage - The app references non-public symbols in Frameworks/AmazonIVSPlayer.framework/AmazonIVSPlayer: _CMTimebaseCreateWithMasterClock. If method names in your source code match the private Apple APIs listed above, altering your method names will help prevent this app from being flagged in future submissions. In addition, note that one or more of the above APIs may be located in a static library that was included with your app. If so, they must be removed. For further information, visit the Technical Support Information at http://developer.apple.com/support/technical/ Our build's today at 0 AM GMT+0 is still passing the automatic review, but our build at 3 AM GMT+0 got this error. Our build both includes AmazonIVSPlayer.framework, but somehow got treated differently. Is there any change of rule from Apple side?
42
0
7.8k
Jul ’23
ERROR ITMS-90502 persists
Things tried:1. Added UIRequiredDeviceCapabilities to all Info.plist in the project (although previously this was not required)2. Detached device from MacUploaded the same build yesterday but today (Feb 22, 2018) can't do it. Getting the same error always.
3
0
958
Feb ’18
ITMS-90111: Invalid Toolchain
Hi,I updated to 10.15beta and started getting this error:ITMS-90111: Invalid Toolchain - Your app was built with a beta version of Xcode or SDK. Apps submitted to the App Store must be built with the GM version of Xcode 9 and the SDK for iOS 11, tvOS 11, watchOS 4, or macOS 10.13 or later.My Xcode is still GM (10.2.1) so not sure what this error is trying to tell me, since I've been always keeping Xcode to stable version and MacOS on latest beta.Has anyone expriencing the same problem or have a solution to my issue ?Thanks.
16
0
10k
Jun ’19
ITMS-90426: Invalid Swift Support - The SwiftSupport folder is missing.
Flutter iOS App. Previous version submitted passed. Only change the version and some text, submit has error: ITMS-90426: Invalid Swift Support - The SwiftSupport folder is missing. Rebuild your app using the current public (GM) version of Xcode and resubmit it. the release steps: flutter clean; flutter pub get; flutter build ios --release; xcode - clean build folder; archive; distribute app Searched online and tried many suggestions, none works.
2
0
406
Feb ’25
ITMS-91065: Missing signature and forks of open source libs
Hello, I received an App Store rejection (ITMS-91065: Missing signature) for one of my iOS apps related to vendor-signed third-party SDKs and I want to understand the rule more clearly. My understanding is that some third-party SDKs must be vendor-signed; I believe the vendor list is: https://developer.apple.com/support/third-party-SDK-requirements/. In my app, for example, I have a fork of RxSwift that we build from source and therefore self-sign. That seems reasonable, but it does mean that it will no longer be signed by the vendor. How can I ensure I won't be flagged for using a non–vendor-signed third-party SDK in this case? Thanks, Sam
Replies
0
Boosts
0
Views
125
Activity
Jan ’26
ITMS-90522 - Invalid Image Asset. The image stack has an invalid layer.
I submitted a tvOS build to iTunes Connect today and processing failed a few minutes later with several ITMS-90522 errors for various layered images.ERROR ITMS-90522: Invalid Image Asset. The image stack 'image-name' in 'Payload/MyApp.app/Assets.car' has an invalid layer.All of the images called out by these errors display correctly in Xcode and in app. None of the background images have an alpha channel. Everything looks fine, but iTunes Connect rejects the app. Worst of all, these images haven't changed in many months and I've been submitting builds successfully to iTunes Connect for TestFlight several times per month without these errors. I did see these errors a few weeks ago, but I simply resubmitted the exact same binary a few minutes later and it processed successfully. I have tried resubmitting this build three times and haven't gotten past this error.This seems to me like a bug in iTunes Connect, but I thought I'd post here to see if anyone had encountered this or had any thoughts.
Replies
5
Boosts
0
Views
2.3k
Activity
Sep ’16
App Store upload warning "ITMS-90686: "The binary you uploaded was invalid"
I had no issue when uploading the last version, but, this time I tried to lower the iOS deployment version (from 10.0 to 9.0) and I'm getting this warning. It's not an error but it still concerns me.So far I tried these:- http://stackoverflow.com/questions/24823926/itms-9000-the-binary-you-upload-was-invalid- http://stackoverflow.com/questions/32908964/error-itms-90168-the-binary-you-uploaded-was-invalidbut none worked for me.I made sure I changed the deployment version in both project setting and target setting. And I still see the same warning even when I tried to revert back to 10.0 deployment target.It seems that they pass all the validation and processing no matter what. I don't know if this is just a warning I can safely ignore or not.Does anyone have the similar issue?
Replies
12
Boosts
0
Views
4.5k
Activity
Oct ’16
ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage : setSupportedInterfaceOrientations
Hello developers ! My team and I are currently trying to migrate to the new Xcode 16 version. We encounter a blocker problem with the new Xcode when submitting a new build on TestFlight. The problem : ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage - The app references non-public selectors in AccorHotelsApp: setSupportedInterfaceOrientations:. We tried several things to solve the issue : remove all the frameworks that are not built by us ; the issue is still present remove the code related to this API in our base code and the frameworks ; the issue is fixed remove only the code related to this API in our base code ; the issue is fixed This indicates that the problem is the code related to this API. The code removed : override public var supportedInterfaceOrientations: UIInterfaceOrientationMask { get { configuration.orientation } set { _ = newValue } } This code is located in our local SPM. It's used to handle orientation of our app depending on specifics configuration given as a parameter. Why Xcode 16 is detectin
Replies
1
Boosts
0
Views
504
Activity
Nov ’24
Reply to Invalid Binary uploading app in TestFlight
See Handling ITMS-91061: Missing privacy manifest for a response.
Replies
Boosts
Views
Activity
Apr ’25
Uploading failed with ERROR ITMS-90045: Invalid Code Signing Entitlements
PresentationI've an Apple Dev ID as a member of an organisation.I use Visual Studio 2019 on Windows 10 to build the ipa file via the Mac using Xcode version 11.2.1.The ipa file is uploaded to the store using Fastlane by the administrator of the same organisation.DESCRIPTION OF PROBLEMWe've this problem when uploading ipa file on the store.With the developer provisioning profile, I can execute my app without problem.But with the distribution provisionning profile created by the administrators, when they upload the ipa file,we have the errors above. The distribution provisionning profile is generated by them with the iCloud option Include Cloudkit support (requires Xcode 6).As a member, I download the profile on the Mac and double-click on it to load it in Xcode.In order to see the profile in question in Visual Studio 2019, I download the profile from Xcode and build the ipa file with theconfiguration Ad-Hoc, the only one that I can use with the profile provided.In the Entilements file, I only have these two li
Replies
4
Boosts
0
Views
5.7k
Activity
Dec ’19
ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage automatic refuse
HI! We received this message from technical support Multiline ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage - The app references non-public selectors in SMMplanner: _isKeyDown, _modifiedInput, _modifierFlags. If method names in your source code match the private Apple APIs listed above, altering your method names will help prevent this app from being flagged in future submissions. In addition, note that one or more of the above APIs may be located in a static library that was included with your app. If so, they must be removed. For further information, visit the Technical Support Information at http://developer.apple.com/support/technical/ BlockQuote but problem is that _isKeyDown, _modifiedInput, _modifierFlags are is internal react-native library methods! And we can't do nothing to fix it. So how can we solve this problem?
Replies
0
Boosts
0
Views
485
Activity
Nov ’22
WARNING ITMS-90080 "The Executable .... is not a Position Independent Executable
For the past few days I've tried several times to upload an app and keep getting the below error. I am cusing 2 CocoaPods, which its is complaining about. Two weeks ago I uploaded a new app and never got errors like this.According to Apple's docs I think I have my settings correct.https://developer.apple.com/library/ios/qa/qa1788/_index.html#/apple_ref/doc/uid/DTS40013354Anyway, I'm curious if A) has anyone solved this or heard explaination from Apple and B) will Apple still approve my update with these warnings.Google foo shows others having the same issue.https://github.com/CocoaPods/CocoaPods/issues/5453http://stackoverflow.com/questions/37611069/warning-itms-90080-the-executable-payload-myapp-app-frameworks-some-frameworkThanks!
Replies
0
Boosts
0
Views
426
Activity
Jun ’16
Reply to Appstore submission rejected - Privacy
See Handling ITMS-91061: Missing privacy manifest for a response.
Topic: Privacy & Security SubTopic: General Tags:
Replies
Boosts
Views
Activity
Apr ’25
ITMS-90876: Missing entitlement
Since this app contains an App Clip, the com.apple.developer.associated-appclip-app-identifiers entitlement should be present and include the value of the App Clip's application identifier. Please add this entitlement, then resubmit. Added then also still I am getting the warning from TestFlight ? Please help to resolve the particular issue
Replies
0
Boosts
0
Views
678
Activity
Oct ’23
App Store Connect: ITMS-90111 Invalid Toolchain
OS: macOS Sonoma Xcode version: 14.3.1 Release When I upload the archive to App Store Connect and send it to review I get the following message: ITMS-90111: Invalid Toolchain - Your app was built with a beta version of Xcode or SDK. Apps submitted to the App Store must be built with the GM version of Xcode 10.1 and the SDK for iOS 12.1 and watchOS 5.1, Xcode 7.1 and the SDK for tvOS 9, or Xcode 6 and the SDK for macOS 10.9 or later. If you are using an Xcode beta version to test your app, make sure you are using the latest supported version. For more information about supported beta versions, view the App Store Connect What's New page (https://developer.apple.com/app-store-connect/whats-new/). What's the problem please?
Replies
1
Boosts
0
Views
685
Activity
Jun ’23
ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage _CMTimebaseCreateWithMasterClock
Hi, our app build suddenly got rejected: ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage - The app references non-public symbols in Frameworks/AmazonIVSPlayer.framework/AmazonIVSPlayer: _CMTimebaseCreateWithMasterClock. If method names in your source code match the private Apple APIs listed above, altering your method names will help prevent this app from being flagged in future submissions. In addition, note that one or more of the above APIs may be located in a static library that was included with your app. If so, they must be removed. For further information, visit the Technical Support Information at http://developer.apple.com/support/technical/ Our build's today at 0 AM GMT+0 is still passing the automatic review, but our build at 3 AM GMT+0 got this error. Our build both includes AmazonIVSPlayer.framework, but somehow got treated differently. Is there any change of rule from Apple side?
Replies
42
Boosts
0
Views
7.8k
Activity
Jul ’23
ERROR ITMS-90502 persists
Things tried:1. Added UIRequiredDeviceCapabilities to all Info.plist in the project (although previously this was not required)2. Detached device from MacUploaded the same build yesterday but today (Feb 22, 2018) can't do it. Getting the same error always.
Replies
3
Boosts
0
Views
958
Activity
Feb ’18
ITMS-90111: Invalid Toolchain
Hi,I updated to 10.15beta and started getting this error:ITMS-90111: Invalid Toolchain - Your app was built with a beta version of Xcode or SDK. Apps submitted to the App Store must be built with the GM version of Xcode 9 and the SDK for iOS 11, tvOS 11, watchOS 4, or macOS 10.13 or later.My Xcode is still GM (10.2.1) so not sure what this error is trying to tell me, since I've been always keeping Xcode to stable version and MacOS on latest beta.Has anyone expriencing the same problem or have a solution to my issue ?Thanks.
Replies
16
Boosts
0
Views
10k
Activity
Jun ’19
ITMS-90426: Invalid Swift Support - The SwiftSupport folder is missing.
Flutter iOS App. Previous version submitted passed. Only change the version and some text, submit has error: ITMS-90426: Invalid Swift Support - The SwiftSupport folder is missing. Rebuild your app using the current public (GM) version of Xcode and resubmit it. the release steps: flutter clean; flutter pub get; flutter build ios --release; xcode - clean build folder; archive; distribute app Searched online and tried many suggestions, none works.
Replies
2
Boosts
0
Views
406
Activity
Feb ’25