Search results for

“ITMS-90158”

1,712 results found

Post

Replies

Boosts

Views

Activity

ITMS-90426: Invalid Swift Support - The SwiftSupport folder is missing.
Flutter iOS App. Previous version submitted passed. Only change the version and some text, submit has error: ITMS-90426: Invalid Swift Support - The SwiftSupport folder is missing. Rebuild your app using the current public (GM) version of Xcode and resubmit it. the release steps: flutter clean; flutter pub get; flutter build ios --release; xcode - clean build folder; archive; distribute app Searched online and tried many suggestions, none works.
2
0
406
Feb ’25
Xcode Cloud - ITMS-90166: Missing Code Signing Entitlements
Good morning We're happy to have access to Xcode Cloud. However, we get the following error during the Prepare Build for App Store Connect phase: Archive - iOS encountered a failure that caused the build to fail. Prepare Build for App Store Connect ITMS-90166: Missing Code Signing Entitlements. No entitlements found in bundle 'com.XXX.XXX.iOS-NotificationService-Ext' for executable 'Payload/XXX.app/PlugIns/iOS-NotificationService-Ext.appex/iOS-NotificationService-Ext'.' An entitlement is missing for our notification service extension? It is strange knowing that we can build, archive and upload to App Store Connect successfully locally from any Xcode.. It just fails with Xcode Cloud making the service sadly useless for us. Any idea? recommendation?
7
0
3.7k
Mar ’22
ERROR ITMS-90283: “Invalid Provisioning Profile” Ask Question
I have inherited an old macos app and I am trying to upload a new version to the app store. When trying to upload the new build, i keep getting this error:ERROR ITMS-90283: Invalid Provisioning Profile. The provisioning profile included in the bundle com.****.**** [com.****.****.pkg/Payload/***.app] is invalid. [Invalid 'com.apple.application-identifier' entitlement value.] For more information, visit the macOS Developer Portal.I have trying creating new certificates, but i'm not sure what i am doing wrong. How do i upload a new build to a protect i have just been given access to?Thanks
7
0
2k
Apr ’17
Reply to Bundle does not contain an alternate app icon for iPhone / iPod Touch of exactly '120x120' pixels. I've provided the icons but still missing what seems to be the issue?
Same issue for me. Recently AppStore connect reports these warnings: ITMS-90890: Missing recommended icon - The bundle does not contain an alternate app icon for iPhone / iPod Touch of exactly '120x120' pixels, ITMS-90892: Missing recommended icon - The bundle does not contain an alternate app icon for iPad of exactly '167x167' pixels, in .png format for iOS versions supporting iPad Pro. ITMS-90892: Missing recommended icon - The bundle does not contain an alternate app icon for iPad of exactly '152x152' pixels, in .png format for iOS versions >= 10.0.
Topic: App & System Services SubTopic: Hardware Tags:
Sep ’21
ITMS-90118: Invalid routing app setting:
Hi everyone, I’m running into an App Store Connect issue that seems to be a misclassification, and I’m hoping someone (or Apple staff) can help clarify or advise. App: Quick Quote Calculator Platform: iOS (built with Expo) App type: Business No navigation, routing, maps, or turn-by-turn directions When submitting a new build, App Store Connect returns: ITMS-90118: Invalid routing app setting To upload a routing app coverage file, you must define the app binary as a routing app. However: There is no “Routing & Navigation” section in App Information There is no “Routing App Coverage File” section under App Store No routing metadata or coverage file has ever been uploaded The app does not provide routing or navigation functionality It appears the binary itself is being classified as a routing app, but there is no UI in App Store Connect to view or remove this classification. What I’ve tried Verified app metadata and screenshots Confirmed no routing/navigation APIs are used Reviewed Info.plist permis
1
0
328
Jan ’26
In-house App cannot be installed if you use "itms-service" scheme on iOS10
Hello, I have tested iOS10 beta and GM Seed, and found a problem that In-house app cannot be installed on iOS10 device if you use itms-service scheme.It happens only when you block app install (hide the App Store icon) on your device by installing profile or set on Settings > General > Restrictions > Installing Apps.Does anyone have the same problem? Is the regulation changed or is there any way to fix this? Thank you.
0
0
580
Sep ’16
ERROR ITMS-90511: "CFBundleIdentifier Collision. The Info.plist CFBundleIdentifier value 'com.canon.EdsImage'
Hello Friends,I am trying to submit a new app to app store and getting ERROR ITMS-90511: CFBundleIdentifier Collision. The Info.plist CFBundleIdentifier value 'com.canon.EdsImage' for thirdparty canon framework. Canon framework includes a bundle that has com.canon.EdsImage identifier and we can't change it (as framework becomes unusable).I am not sure why submission process is throwing above error for a thirdparty framework, can anyone please help.
1
0
1.7k
Mar ’17
Reply to tvOS - Subscription Management
Calling the following:[[UIApplication sharedApplication] openURL:[NSURL URLWithString:@itms-apps://buy.itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZFinance.woa/wa/manageSubscriptions]];on an AppleTV Dev Kit with TvOS Beta 3 results in nothing happening and getting the following message in the log:LaunchServices: ERROR: There is no registered handler for URL scheme itms-apps
Topic: App & System Services SubTopic: Core OS Tags:
Oct ’15
tvOS ERROR ITMS-90046: "Invalid Code Signing Entitlements
Hi am trying to upload my app to the appStore and begin to test with testFlight, but i have this error: ERROR ITMS-90046: Invalid Code Signing Entitlements. Your application bundle's signature contains code signing entitlements that are not supported on tvOS. Specifically, value '*' for key 'com.apple.developer.associated-domains' in 'Payload/myapp.app/myapp' is not supported., It is a tvOS app and for this AppID already have an iOS app that use Associate domains to support universal links. is there a way to use the same appId from my ios app with associated domains enabled, in my tvOS app?
2
0
849
Jul ’16
Error itms-90503 arm64 slice for Sticker app?
Hello, I'm a new developer and I've made a sticker app just to get familiar with the process of submitting an app for the App Store.All of my IDs, Profiles, and Certificates are correct. The only problem I'm running into, is that when I try to upload it to iTunes Connect, it tells me that since it has arm64 in the info list, it must contain an arm64 slice. I've gone though as much as I can to figure out how to set it to just arm64. Everything I see says it's in arm64.Does it need the armv7 and armv7s? The first time I tried uploading the app, it told me it had all three, armv7, armv7s, and arm64. Got rid of the armv7 and armv7s and left arm64, still getting the ERROR ITMS-90503 Invalid Bundle. I have no idea what is going on. I've tried remaking the app several times and keep getting the same message. I'm just making a Sticker app. Can anyone help please?
6
0
2.3k
Aug ’17
Getting ERROR ITMS-90345 when trying to submit to TestFlight
I'm build an iOS 15 app in Xcode 13 and whenever I try to submit to the App Store for TestFlight testing I get the following error: ERROR ITMS-90345: Metadata/Info.plist Mismatch. The value for bundle_identifier in the metadata.xml file does not match the value for CFBundleIdentifier in xxxxx [Payload/xxxxx.app]. (App name removed because it doesn't matter) Based on some other forum answers, I doubled checked that there are no spaces in the bundle ID, and have tried repeatedly re-typing it, and copy and pasting it from an alternate version of the project that used to submit to TestFlight fine, but nothing has worked. Honestly, I have no idea where metadata.xml lives or how to even check what value is in it, which is part of the problem. Any advice or guidance here would be greatly appreciated, because I'm not sure what else I can do at this point, other than throwing everything away and starting over in Xcode 12 and iOS 14. Thanks!
3
0
3.2k
Jun ’21
Reply to Bundle does not contain an alternate app icon for iPhone / iPod Touch of exactly '120x120' pixels. I've provided the icons but still missing what seems to be the issue?
Here's what you need as of 2022 if you're getting warnings like ITMS-90890, ITMS-90892: Filename Size (px) IconName@2x.png 120x120 IconName@3x.png 180x180 IconName@2x~ipad.png 152x152 IconName@3x~ipad.png 167x167 Note the lack of capitalization on ~ipad! Source: https://stackoverflow.com/a/70186649/702870
Topic: App & System Services SubTopic: Hardware Tags:
Mar ’22
Reply to ERROR ITMS-90362 Submitting watch OS2 app with Healthkit to iTunes Connect
I searched the forums for the error ITMS-90362. Someone else posted their radar #.
Topic: App & System Services SubTopic: Core OS Tags:
Replies
Boosts
Views
Activity
Sep ’15
Reply to Invalid binary rejected
@suraj_pawar20 See the response in Handling ITMS-91061: Missing privacy manifest.
Replies
Boosts
Views
Activity
Mar ’25
ITMS-90426: Invalid Swift Support - The SwiftSupport folder is missing.
Flutter iOS App. Previous version submitted passed. Only change the version and some text, submit has error: ITMS-90426: Invalid Swift Support - The SwiftSupport folder is missing. Rebuild your app using the current public (GM) version of Xcode and resubmit it. the release steps: flutter clean; flutter pub get; flutter build ios --release; xcode - clean build folder; archive; distribute app Searched online and tried many suggestions, none works.
Replies
2
Boosts
0
Views
406
Activity
Feb ’25
Xcode Cloud - ITMS-90166: Missing Code Signing Entitlements
Good morning We're happy to have access to Xcode Cloud. However, we get the following error during the Prepare Build for App Store Connect phase: Archive - iOS encountered a failure that caused the build to fail. Prepare Build for App Store Connect ITMS-90166: Missing Code Signing Entitlements. No entitlements found in bundle 'com.XXX.XXX.iOS-NotificationService-Ext' for executable 'Payload/XXX.app/PlugIns/iOS-NotificationService-Ext.appex/iOS-NotificationService-Ext'.' An entitlement is missing for our notification service extension? It is strange knowing that we can build, archive and upload to App Store Connect successfully locally from any Xcode.. It just fails with Xcode Cloud making the service sadly useless for us. Any idea? recommendation?
Replies
7
Boosts
0
Views
3.7k
Activity
Mar ’22
Reply to when i am app uploading that time giving binary error what is issue in there
@nithinnair See the response in Handling ITMS-91061: Missing privacy manifest.
Replies
Boosts
Views
Activity
Mar ’25
ERROR ITMS-90283: “Invalid Provisioning Profile” Ask Question
I have inherited an old macos app and I am trying to upload a new version to the app store. When trying to upload the new build, i keep getting this error:ERROR ITMS-90283: Invalid Provisioning Profile. The provisioning profile included in the bundle com.****.**** [com.****.****.pkg/Payload/***.app] is invalid. [Invalid 'com.apple.application-identifier' entitlement value.] For more information, visit the macOS Developer Portal.I have trying creating new certificates, but i'm not sure what i am doing wrong. How do i upload a new build to a protect i have just been given access to?Thanks
Replies
7
Boosts
0
Views
2k
Activity
Apr ’17
Reply to Bundle does not contain an alternate app icon for iPhone / iPod Touch of exactly '120x120' pixels. I've provided the icons but still missing what seems to be the issue?
Same issue for me. Recently AppStore connect reports these warnings: ITMS-90890: Missing recommended icon - The bundle does not contain an alternate app icon for iPhone / iPod Touch of exactly '120x120' pixels, ITMS-90892: Missing recommended icon - The bundle does not contain an alternate app icon for iPad of exactly '167x167' pixels, in .png format for iOS versions supporting iPad Pro. ITMS-90892: Missing recommended icon - The bundle does not contain an alternate app icon for iPad of exactly '152x152' pixels, in .png format for iOS versions >= 10.0.
Topic: App & System Services SubTopic: Hardware Tags:
Replies
Boosts
Views
Activity
Sep ’21
ITMS-90118: Invalid routing app setting:
Hi everyone, I’m running into an App Store Connect issue that seems to be a misclassification, and I’m hoping someone (or Apple staff) can help clarify or advise. App: Quick Quote Calculator Platform: iOS (built with Expo) App type: Business No navigation, routing, maps, or turn-by-turn directions When submitting a new build, App Store Connect returns: ITMS-90118: Invalid routing app setting To upload a routing app coverage file, you must define the app binary as a routing app. However: There is no “Routing & Navigation” section in App Information There is no “Routing App Coverage File” section under App Store No routing metadata or coverage file has ever been uploaded The app does not provide routing or navigation functionality It appears the binary itself is being classified as a routing app, but there is no UI in App Store Connect to view or remove this classification. What I’ve tried Verified app metadata and screenshots Confirmed no routing/navigation APIs are used Reviewed Info.plist permis
Replies
1
Boosts
0
Views
328
Activity
Jan ’26
In-house App cannot be installed if you use "itms-service" scheme on iOS10
Hello, I have tested iOS10 beta and GM Seed, and found a problem that In-house app cannot be installed on iOS10 device if you use itms-service scheme.It happens only when you block app install (hide the App Store icon) on your device by installing profile or set on Settings > General > Restrictions > Installing Apps.Does anyone have the same problem? Is the regulation changed or is there any way to fix this? Thank you.
Replies
0
Boosts
0
Views
580
Activity
Sep ’16
ERROR ITMS-90511: "CFBundleIdentifier Collision. The Info.plist CFBundleIdentifier value 'com.canon.EdsImage'
Hello Friends,I am trying to submit a new app to app store and getting ERROR ITMS-90511: CFBundleIdentifier Collision. The Info.plist CFBundleIdentifier value 'com.canon.EdsImage' for thirdparty canon framework. Canon framework includes a bundle that has com.canon.EdsImage identifier and we can't change it (as framework becomes unusable).I am not sure why submission process is throwing above error for a thirdparty framework, can anyone please help.
Replies
1
Boosts
0
Views
1.7k
Activity
Mar ’17
Reply to tvOS - Subscription Management
Calling the following:[[UIApplication sharedApplication] openURL:[NSURL URLWithString:@itms-apps://buy.itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZFinance.woa/wa/manageSubscriptions]];on an AppleTV Dev Kit with TvOS Beta 3 results in nothing happening and getting the following message in the log:LaunchServices: ERROR: There is no registered handler for URL scheme itms-apps
Topic: App & System Services SubTopic: Core OS Tags:
Replies
Boosts
Views
Activity
Oct ’15
tvOS ERROR ITMS-90046: "Invalid Code Signing Entitlements
Hi am trying to upload my app to the appStore and begin to test with testFlight, but i have this error: ERROR ITMS-90046: Invalid Code Signing Entitlements. Your application bundle's signature contains code signing entitlements that are not supported on tvOS. Specifically, value '*' for key 'com.apple.developer.associated-domains' in 'Payload/myapp.app/myapp' is not supported., It is a tvOS app and for this AppID already have an iOS app that use Associate domains to support universal links. is there a way to use the same appId from my ios app with associated domains enabled, in my tvOS app?
Replies
2
Boosts
0
Views
849
Activity
Jul ’16
Error itms-90503 arm64 slice for Sticker app?
Hello, I'm a new developer and I've made a sticker app just to get familiar with the process of submitting an app for the App Store.All of my IDs, Profiles, and Certificates are correct. The only problem I'm running into, is that when I try to upload it to iTunes Connect, it tells me that since it has arm64 in the info list, it must contain an arm64 slice. I've gone though as much as I can to figure out how to set it to just arm64. Everything I see says it's in arm64.Does it need the armv7 and armv7s? The first time I tried uploading the app, it told me it had all three, armv7, armv7s, and arm64. Got rid of the armv7 and armv7s and left arm64, still getting the ERROR ITMS-90503 Invalid Bundle. I have no idea what is going on. I've tried remaking the app several times and keep getting the same message. I'm just making a Sticker app. Can anyone help please?
Replies
6
Boosts
0
Views
2.3k
Activity
Aug ’17
Getting ERROR ITMS-90345 when trying to submit to TestFlight
I'm build an iOS 15 app in Xcode 13 and whenever I try to submit to the App Store for TestFlight testing I get the following error: ERROR ITMS-90345: Metadata/Info.plist Mismatch. The value for bundle_identifier in the metadata.xml file does not match the value for CFBundleIdentifier in xxxxx [Payload/xxxxx.app]. (App name removed because it doesn't matter) Based on some other forum answers, I doubled checked that there are no spaces in the bundle ID, and have tried repeatedly re-typing it, and copy and pasting it from an alternate version of the project that used to submit to TestFlight fine, but nothing has worked. Honestly, I have no idea where metadata.xml lives or how to even check what value is in it, which is part of the problem. Any advice or guidance here would be greatly appreciated, because I'm not sure what else I can do at this point, other than throwing everything away and starting over in Xcode 12 and iOS 14. Thanks!
Replies
3
Boosts
0
Views
3.2k
Activity
Jun ’21
Reply to Bundle does not contain an alternate app icon for iPhone / iPod Touch of exactly '120x120' pixels. I've provided the icons but still missing what seems to be the issue?
Here's what you need as of 2022 if you're getting warnings like ITMS-90890, ITMS-90892: Filename Size (px) IconName@2x.png 120x120 IconName@3x.png 180x180 IconName@2x~ipad.png 152x152 IconName@3x~ipad.png 167x167 Note the lack of capitalization on ~ipad! Source: https://stackoverflow.com/a/70186649/702870
Topic: App & System Services SubTopic: Hardware Tags:
Replies
Boosts
Views
Activity
Mar ’22