Search results for

“ITMS-90158”

1,712 results found

Post

Replies

Boosts

Views

Activity

Test Flight Rejection : ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage
Today, I'm getting Test Flight builds rejected with the following reason: ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage - The app references non-public selectors in MyRedactedAppName: _isKeyDown, _modifiedInput, _modifierFlags, handleNotification:, isPassthrough, onSuccess:, removeValuesForKeys:completion However, I'm uploading the exact same code (working on a CI/CD pipeline) as I did last Thursday and that build passed. Pretty sure this is on the Apple side of things. Anyone else seeing this today? I know a few folks have had similar rejections since June 6, when things got updated for WWDC. Some seem to have been resolved by Apple, but I've tested this twice today and received the same result.
3
0
3.8k
Jun ’22
"Cannot Connect" error for itms-services link
So this is a problem that has been driving me crazy for some time now.We are trying create an installation link for an in-house mobile app. The intended behavior is that an employee can click on a link, and they'll be asked to download and install the app.The install link is:<a href=itms-services://?action=download-manifest&amp;url=https://www.example.com/OurApp.plist>Click this link to install</a>Note that I have tired this with both & and &amp;, notThe plist is:<?xml version=1.0 encoding=UTF-8?> <!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC -//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd> <plist version=1.0> <dict> <key>items</key> <array> <dict> <key>assets</key> <array> <dict> <key>kind</key> <string>software-package</string> <key>url</key> <string>https://www.example.com/OurApp.ipa</string> </dict> </array> <key>metadata</key>
1
0
4.0k
Apr ’17
xcode cloud build failed ITMS-90055: This bundle is invalid
Environment info Local machine: macos xcode 16 beta macOS Sequoia beta xcode cloud: Xcode latest release version (15.4). MacOS latest version I checked my project bundle identifier several times, it absolutly match to Apple Store connect. IIs failed occurred when workflow archive - distribution select testfight. If I select None in distribution, it Build success in Xcode cloud. Ps: I cannot archive from local machine, it shows Xcode version should be released version. Anyone meet the same problem? --- failed notification email attached below --- We noticed one or more issues with a recent delivery for the following app: WGesture Watch App Version 1.0 Build 8 Please correct the following issues and upload a new binary to App Store Connect. ITMS-90055: This bundle is invalid - The bundle identifier cannot be changed from the current value, 'com.war.WGesture.watchkitapp'. If you want to change your bundle identifier, you will need to create a new application in App Store Connect.
2
0
855
Aug ’24
Manual signing app - ITMS-90078: Missing Push Notification Entitlement
Hi, Maybe someone here can help me ... I have an app (ios xcode swift) that I need to distribute unsigned. So far so good (in the xcode project target settings I have inserted the field: 'CODE_SIGNING_ALLOWED setting for release' NO '. In this way using' Archive 'I get the package in xcarchive format. Just a problem, the app has some 'entitlement' settings like push notifications, background use of bluetooth .. .etc. When my client tries to distribute the app with 'Organizer', he signs it with his certificate and provisioning file, and then downloads to the app store. but I always get the error 'ITMS-90078: Missing Push Notification Entitlement' Has anyone of you already distributed an app with the 'manual' signature as I do in practice?
1
0
2.2k
Feb ’22
ITMS-90809: Deprecated API Usage - for UIWebView not going away
Hi, I have replaced all uses of UIWebView with WKWebView in my project so there is no reference of UIWebView in the code anymore but I still keep getting ITMS-90809 every time I upload my App to the App store. I also used grep to identify any usage of UIWebView in the project but only getting a single reference in UserInterfaceState.xcuserstate. Can anyone help me getting rid of this please? I already tried to delete the workspace and taken fresh clone from remote repository but this keeps coming: $ grep -r UIWebView . Binary file ./project.xcworkspace/xcuserdata/manishrathore.xcuserdatad/UserInterfaceState.xcuserstate matches Can you please help me sort out the issue? Appreciate your help. Thanks & regards, Manish
3
0
1.6k
Nov ’20
ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage automatic refuse
Recently, I've got automatic response after archive my App into the testflight as above. Dear Developer, We identified one or more issues with a recent delivery for your app. Please correct the following issues, then upload again. ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage - The app references non-public selectors in Runner: initWithParentViewController:. If method names in your source code match the private Apple APIs listed above, altering your method names will help prevent this app from being flagged in future submissions. In addition, note that one or more of the above APIs may be located in a static library that was included with your app. If so, they must be removed. For further information, visit the Technical Support Information at http://developer.apple.com/support/technical/ Best regards, The App Store Team Problem is that I can't find the way to identify Non-public API usage on my code. I've build my app with Flutter, not swift. And there were no problem previous build, ver 2.0.15. Please let me kn
0
0
534
Jan ’23
ITMS-90625 Error on App Store Connect with Siri Intents
I'm trying to get an update for one of my apps submitted but I'm running into problems when trying to distribute the app. The App Store Connect service goes through all the steps of uploading the binary and then fails at the very end with a triple error ITMS-90625: Invalid Intent Extension. The NSExtensionAttributes key in the Info.plist file can't contain the intent name INCurrentRateIntent. I tried to fix the error, tried to look for others with the error, but so far I have drawn a blank.This is an overview of the structure of the app. The app has an iOS/iPadOS target as well as a WatchOS target. The app is written in Swift/SwiftUI with minimal UIKit hooks and targets iOS 13.2. In addition, there is a widget target. The WatchOS app is a standalone app. All of these components work well and are the current version of the app as available on the App Store.For the next app update I want to add support for Siri Intents. I did so by adding a new iOS Siri intents target (there are no intents for the Watc
7
0
2.5k
Apr ’20
Reply to Xcode errors when submitting an app
So the issue has gotten worse with Beta 2. Very confusedPackage Summary:1 package(s) were not uploaded because they had problems: /var/folders/yc/65_yjgfd0g76td7376jb4xnw0000gn/T/BC872C8A-7723-4C91-9F2B-DDC14B002E9C/1000756457.itmsp - Error Messages: ERROR ITMS-90171: Invalid Bundle Structure - The binary file 'SwiftSupport/watchos/libswiftCore.dylib' is not permitted. Your app can’t contain standalone executables or libraries, other than the CFBundleExecutable of supported bundles. Refer to the Bundle Programming Guide at https:/ ERROR ITMS-90171: Invalid Bundle Structure - The binary file 'SwiftSupport/watchos/libswiftCoreLocation.dylib' is not permitted. Your app can’t contain standalone executables or libraries, other than the CFBundleExecutable of supported bundles. Refer to the Bundle Programming Guide at https:/ ERROR ITMS-90171: Invalid Bundle Structure - The binary file 'SwiftSupport/watchos/libswiftUIKit.dylib' is not permitted. Your app can’t contain standalone executable
Jun ’15
ITMS-90562: Invalid Bundle - Bitcode failed to compile for your watchOS binary
Hello, My team is currently having an issue uploading our app to the AppStore because of the following issues: ITMS-90562: Invalid Bundle - Bitcode failed to compile for your watchOS binary because it includes assembly source code or inline assembly. To resolve this issue, rewrite the corresponding code in a higher-level language such as Objective-C or Swift and redeliver your app. ITMS-90562: Invalid Bundle - There's an issue with the app's bitcode compilation. Rebuild the app using the current public (GM) version of Xcode and upload it again. Firstly, we do not have a watchOS app at all. Our last release was successful when built on Xcode 11.6 and we're currently using Xcode 11.7. According to Apple, Xcode 12 isn't required until April of 2021, so I'm not sure what it's complaining about. Here's what we've tried. We created an AppStore build and ran it through the validator and that succeeded. It even uploads fine, but doesn't successfully process once uploaded. We created an Enterprise ve
17
0
10k
Sep ’20
unable to send spa (ERROR ITMS-90168: "The binary you uploaded was invalid.")
Hi, I have a problem uploading ipa of my project. I obtain this error from 3 o 4 days with xcode 7 (last version) and also with application loader (last version)Could not make parent directory for: /Users/Myuserdirectory/.itmstransporter/softwaresupport/bin/Frameworks/ITunesConnectFoundation.framework/Resources/Info.plistERROR ITMS-90168: The binary you uploaded was invalid.I tried 2 different apps (each app have a different developer account)On my iphone app work without problem.Someone can help me?
0
0
3.1k
Oct ’15
ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage
Hi all, I get this issue when i delivery my app ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage - The app references non-public symbols in Frameworks/Flutter.framework/Flutter: _IOIteratorNext, _IOObjectRelease, _IORegistryEntryCreateCFProperties, _IORegistryEntryGetChildIterator, _IOServiceGetMatchingServices, _IOServiceNameMatching, _kIOMasterPortDefault. If method names in your source code match the private Apple APIs listed above, altering your method names will help prevent this app from being flagged in future submissions. In addition, note that one or more of the above APIs may be located in a static library that was included with your app. If so, they must be removed. For further information, visit the Technical Support Information at http://developer.apple.com/support/technical/ I understand that it is solved by updating my flutter version nevertheless i get same error. Here is the printout of flutter -doctor [✓] Flutter (Channel stable, 3.0.5, on macOS 12.4 21F79 darwin-x64, locale es-AR) • Flutter versio
0
0
1.2k
Jul ’22
ERROR ITMS-90085 when validating archive only in Xcode 10
When I archive my iOS app in Xcode 10 and then validate, I get this error:ERROR ITMS-90085: “No architectures in the binary. Lipo failed to detect any architectures in the bundle executable.”I have checked the executable with lipo and I can see that both arm architectures are present. I have Googled around and tried a few other things associated with this error: I checked that all Product Names are set correctly, I have verified that no static libs are being embedded in a framework, I checked that all CFBundleExecutable values for Frameworks' Info.plist files match up to their respective binaries.I also tried archiving and validating in Xcode 9. That passes validation. I also tried validating that Xcode 9 archive with Xcode 10, that also passes!So it seems that something is different with how Xcode 10 makes archives, or how it validates them. How do I fix this? The error message is completely unhelpful.
4
0
6.4k
Jan ’19
Test Flight Rejection : ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage
Today, I'm getting Test Flight builds rejected with the following reason: ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage - The app references non-public selectors in MyRedactedAppName: _isKeyDown, _modifiedInput, _modifierFlags, handleNotification:, isPassthrough, onSuccess:, removeValuesForKeys:completion However, I'm uploading the exact same code (working on a CI/CD pipeline) as I did last Thursday and that build passed. Pretty sure this is on the Apple side of things. Anyone else seeing this today? I know a few folks have had similar rejections since June 6, when things got updated for WWDC. Some seem to have been resolved by Apple, but I've tested this twice today and received the same result.
Replies
3
Boosts
0
Views
3.8k
Activity
Jun ’22
ERROR ITMS-90056: This bundle is invalid. The Info.plist file is missing the required key: CFBundleVersion
I keep getting an error when uploading a build to the app store using Xcode 7.0.1 and Xcode 7.1 even on an archive that was accepted two days ago.ERROR ITMS-90056: This bundle is invalid. The Info.plist file is missing the required key: CFBundleVersion
Replies
6
Boosts
0
Views
12k
Activity
Oct ’15
"Cannot Connect" error for itms-services link
So this is a problem that has been driving me crazy for some time now.We are trying create an installation link for an in-house mobile app. The intended behavior is that an employee can click on a link, and they'll be asked to download and install the app.The install link is:<a href=itms-services://?action=download-manifest&amp;url=https://www.example.com/OurApp.plist>Click this link to install</a>Note that I have tired this with both & and &amp;, notThe plist is:<?xml version=1.0 encoding=UTF-8?> <!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC -//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd> <plist version=1.0> <dict> <key>items</key> <array> <dict> <key>assets</key> <array> <dict> <key>kind</key> <string>software-package</string> <key>url</key> <string>https://www.example.com/OurApp.ipa</string> </dict> </array> <key>metadata</key>
Replies
1
Boosts
0
Views
4.0k
Activity
Apr ’17
xcode cloud build failed ITMS-90055: This bundle is invalid
Environment info Local machine: macos xcode 16 beta macOS Sequoia beta xcode cloud: Xcode latest release version (15.4). MacOS latest version I checked my project bundle identifier several times, it absolutly match to Apple Store connect. IIs failed occurred when workflow archive - distribution select testfight. If I select None in distribution, it Build success in Xcode cloud. Ps: I cannot archive from local machine, it shows Xcode version should be released version. Anyone meet the same problem? --- failed notification email attached below --- We noticed one or more issues with a recent delivery for the following app: WGesture Watch App Version 1.0 Build 8 Please correct the following issues and upload a new binary to App Store Connect. ITMS-90055: This bundle is invalid - The bundle identifier cannot be changed from the current value, 'com.war.WGesture.watchkitapp'. If you want to change your bundle identifier, you will need to create a new application in App Store Connect.
Replies
2
Boosts
0
Views
855
Activity
Aug ’24
Manual signing app - ITMS-90078: Missing Push Notification Entitlement
Hi, Maybe someone here can help me ... I have an app (ios xcode swift) that I need to distribute unsigned. So far so good (in the xcode project target settings I have inserted the field: 'CODE_SIGNING_ALLOWED setting for release' NO '. In this way using' Archive 'I get the package in xcarchive format. Just a problem, the app has some 'entitlement' settings like push notifications, background use of bluetooth .. .etc. When my client tries to distribute the app with 'Organizer', he signs it with his certificate and provisioning file, and then downloads to the app store. but I always get the error 'ITMS-90078: Missing Push Notification Entitlement' Has anyone of you already distributed an app with the 'manual' signature as I do in practice?
Replies
1
Boosts
0
Views
2.2k
Activity
Feb ’22
ITMS-90809: Deprecated API Usage - for UIWebView not going away
Hi, I have replaced all uses of UIWebView with WKWebView in my project so there is no reference of UIWebView in the code anymore but I still keep getting ITMS-90809 every time I upload my App to the App store. I also used grep to identify any usage of UIWebView in the project but only getting a single reference in UserInterfaceState.xcuserstate. Can anyone help me getting rid of this please? I already tried to delete the workspace and taken fresh clone from remote repository but this keeps coming: $ grep -r UIWebView . Binary file ./project.xcworkspace/xcuserdata/manishrathore.xcuserdatad/UserInterfaceState.xcuserstate matches Can you please help me sort out the issue? Appreciate your help. Thanks & regards, Manish
Replies
3
Boosts
0
Views
1.6k
Activity
Nov ’20
Reply to ITMS-90725 with xcode 12.4
Same ITMS-90725 error too. my iOS dev target is 14.4 with Xcode12.4 (12D4e).
Replies
Boosts
Views
Activity
Apr ’21
ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage automatic refuse
Recently, I've got automatic response after archive my App into the testflight as above. Dear Developer, We identified one or more issues with a recent delivery for your app. Please correct the following issues, then upload again. ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage - The app references non-public selectors in Runner: initWithParentViewController:. If method names in your source code match the private Apple APIs listed above, altering your method names will help prevent this app from being flagged in future submissions. In addition, note that one or more of the above APIs may be located in a static library that was included with your app. If so, they must be removed. For further information, visit the Technical Support Information at http://developer.apple.com/support/technical/ Best regards, The App Store Team Problem is that I can't find the way to identify Non-public API usage on my code. I've build my app with Flutter, not swift. And there were no problem previous build, ver 2.0.15. Please let me kn
Replies
0
Boosts
0
Views
534
Activity
Jan ’23
ITMS-90625 Error on App Store Connect with Siri Intents
I'm trying to get an update for one of my apps submitted but I'm running into problems when trying to distribute the app. The App Store Connect service goes through all the steps of uploading the binary and then fails at the very end with a triple error ITMS-90625: Invalid Intent Extension. The NSExtensionAttributes key in the Info.plist file can't contain the intent name INCurrentRateIntent. I tried to fix the error, tried to look for others with the error, but so far I have drawn a blank.This is an overview of the structure of the app. The app has an iOS/iPadOS target as well as a WatchOS target. The app is written in Swift/SwiftUI with minimal UIKit hooks and targets iOS 13.2. In addition, there is a widget target. The WatchOS app is a standalone app. All of these components work well and are the current version of the app as available on the App Store.For the next app update I want to add support for Siri Intents. I did so by adding a new iOS Siri intents target (there are no intents for the Watc
Replies
7
Boosts
0
Views
2.5k
Activity
Apr ’20
Reply to Can't Submit iOS 9 Apps Yet Even After Email
I got ITMS-90533 Missing Architecture ErrorIt successfully uploaded without extension bundle
Replies
Boosts
Views
Activity
Sep ’15
Reply to Xcode errors when submitting an app
So the issue has gotten worse with Beta 2. Very confusedPackage Summary:1 package(s) were not uploaded because they had problems: /var/folders/yc/65_yjgfd0g76td7376jb4xnw0000gn/T/BC872C8A-7723-4C91-9F2B-DDC14B002E9C/1000756457.itmsp - Error Messages: ERROR ITMS-90171: Invalid Bundle Structure - The binary file 'SwiftSupport/watchos/libswiftCore.dylib' is not permitted. Your app can’t contain standalone executables or libraries, other than the CFBundleExecutable of supported bundles. Refer to the Bundle Programming Guide at https:/ ERROR ITMS-90171: Invalid Bundle Structure - The binary file 'SwiftSupport/watchos/libswiftCoreLocation.dylib' is not permitted. Your app can’t contain standalone executables or libraries, other than the CFBundleExecutable of supported bundles. Refer to the Bundle Programming Guide at https:/ ERROR ITMS-90171: Invalid Bundle Structure - The binary file 'SwiftSupport/watchos/libswiftUIKit.dylib' is not permitted. Your app can’t contain standalone executable
Replies
Boosts
Views
Activity
Jun ’15
ITMS-90562: Invalid Bundle - Bitcode failed to compile for your watchOS binary
Hello, My team is currently having an issue uploading our app to the AppStore because of the following issues: ITMS-90562: Invalid Bundle - Bitcode failed to compile for your watchOS binary because it includes assembly source code or inline assembly. To resolve this issue, rewrite the corresponding code in a higher-level language such as Objective-C or Swift and redeliver your app. ITMS-90562: Invalid Bundle - There's an issue with the app's bitcode compilation. Rebuild the app using the current public (GM) version of Xcode and upload it again. Firstly, we do not have a watchOS app at all. Our last release was successful when built on Xcode 11.6 and we're currently using Xcode 11.7. According to Apple, Xcode 12 isn't required until April of 2021, so I'm not sure what it's complaining about. Here's what we've tried. We created an AppStore build and ran it through the validator and that succeeded. It even uploads fine, but doesn't successfully process once uploaded. We created an Enterprise ve
Replies
17
Boosts
0
Views
10k
Activity
Sep ’20
unable to send spa (ERROR ITMS-90168: "The binary you uploaded was invalid.")
Hi, I have a problem uploading ipa of my project. I obtain this error from 3 o 4 days with xcode 7 (last version) and also with application loader (last version)Could not make parent directory for: /Users/Myuserdirectory/.itmstransporter/softwaresupport/bin/Frameworks/ITunesConnectFoundation.framework/Resources/Info.plistERROR ITMS-90168: The binary you uploaded was invalid.I tried 2 different apps (each app have a different developer account)On my iphone app work without problem.Someone can help me?
Replies
0
Boosts
0
Views
3.1k
Activity
Oct ’15
ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage
Hi all, I get this issue when i delivery my app ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage - The app references non-public symbols in Frameworks/Flutter.framework/Flutter: _IOIteratorNext, _IOObjectRelease, _IORegistryEntryCreateCFProperties, _IORegistryEntryGetChildIterator, _IOServiceGetMatchingServices, _IOServiceNameMatching, _kIOMasterPortDefault. If method names in your source code match the private Apple APIs listed above, altering your method names will help prevent this app from being flagged in future submissions. In addition, note that one or more of the above APIs may be located in a static library that was included with your app. If so, they must be removed. For further information, visit the Technical Support Information at http://developer.apple.com/support/technical/ I understand that it is solved by updating my flutter version nevertheless i get same error. Here is the printout of flutter -doctor [✓] Flutter (Channel stable, 3.0.5, on macOS 12.4 21F79 darwin-x64, locale es-AR) • Flutter versio
Replies
0
Boosts
0
Views
1.2k
Activity
Jul ’22
ERROR ITMS-90085 when validating archive only in Xcode 10
When I archive my iOS app in Xcode 10 and then validate, I get this error:ERROR ITMS-90085: “No architectures in the binary. Lipo failed to detect any architectures in the bundle executable.”I have checked the executable with lipo and I can see that both arm architectures are present. I have Googled around and tried a few other things associated with this error: I checked that all Product Names are set correctly, I have verified that no static libs are being embedded in a framework, I checked that all CFBundleExecutable values for Frameworks' Info.plist files match up to their respective binaries.I also tried archiving and validating in Xcode 9. That passes validation. I also tried validating that Xcode 9 archive with Xcode 10, that also passes!So it seems that something is different with how Xcode 10 makes archives, or how it validates them. How do I fix this? The error message is completely unhelpful.
Replies
4
Boosts
0
Views
6.4k
Activity
Jan ’19