Search results for

“ITMS-90158”

1,712 results found

Post

Replies

Boosts

Views

Activity

ITMS-91061: Missing privacy manifest
Hi all, Im trying tu publish an app for iOS and I get it rejected by the lack of this privacy manifest, but unless I understood this wrong, this manifest is needed for external tools used, or maybe Im wrong, Im publishing an app made in Unity, so in this case, one has to include a privacy manifest by default? Sorry Im lost in all these terms, so I don't know if im asking something redundant, if you know how to fix this issue please tell me or direct me to the process because I haven't been able to identify the issue. Thanks a lot for any clue beforehand really
0
0
178
Jun ’25
ITMS-90283 invalid provisioning profile
I have a maccatalyst App on the store, uploaded 20 March. Am now attempting to upload a new version but it fails with:Unable to process application at this time due to the following error: Invalid Provisioning Profile. The provisioning profile included in the bundle maccatalyst.com.plugh.XYZZY [maccatalyst.com.plugh.XYZZY.pkg/Payload/XYZZY.app] is invalid. [Invalid 'com.apple.application-identifier' entitlement value.] For more information, visit the macOS Developer PortalAs I mentioned this App is already on the store and nothing has change in the project relating to profiles/signing to my knowledge other than a new Xcode. In fact, signing and provisioning is all automatic, and the maccatalyst app id is auto-generatedInterestingly, I still have the previous App bundle that was successfully uploaded to the store, and when I (re-)verify it there is an identical error to the above. So I am at a loss as to how to move ahead at this point in time.
3
0
3.3k
May ’20
Reply to ERROR ITMS-4238: "Redundant Binary Upload"
ERROR ITMS-90478: Invalid Version. The build with the version “4.4” can’t be imported because a later version has been closed for new build submissions. Choose a different version number.ERROR ITMS-90186: Invalid Pre-Release Train. The train version '4.2' is closed for new build submissionsERROR ITMS-90062: This bundle is invalid. The value for key CFBundleShortVersionString [4.2] in the Info.plist file must contain a higher version than that of the previously approved version [4.4].Il file di analisi API risultante è troppo grande. Non siamo in grado di convalidare l'uso API prima della distribuzione. Questo è solo un messaggio informativo.
Jun ’15
Pkg installation package uploaded to macstore email prompt ITMS-90296
Project Background: I developed a Mac project using Electron and VSCode Successfully uploaded the packaged pkg using Transporter, However, I will receive an email informing me that there are some issues with the project: ITMS-90296: App sandbox not enabled - The following executors must include the 'com. apple. security. app sandbox' entitlement with a Boolean value of true in the entitlement property list: [[com. electron. iflyrecclient. pkg/Payload/iFlytek Listen. app/Contents/MacOS/iFlytek Listen]] ITMS-90886: 'Cannot be used with TestFlight because the signature for the bundle at' iFlytek hears. app 'is missing an application identifier but has an application identifier in the provisioning profile for the bundle.' Bundles with application identifiers in the provisioning profile are expected to have the same identifier signed into the bundle in order to be eligible for TestFlight.' Here is my packaging process: Generate an app using the electron packager tool Sign the app using @ electron
2
0
903
Nov ’24
ITMS-90635: Invalid Mach-O format, consistent ENABLE_BITCODE Build Setting
In our IOS app, we have few libraries that do not spport BITCODE so we had ENABLE_BITCODE set to NO for the iOS APP and Yes for the Watch App.And, this setting has worked for us in the past but now we are getting error during submission. ERROR ITMS-90635: Invalid Mach-o formatThe Error descriptions mainly says that all targets for a platform should have a consistent value of ENABLE_BITCODE.Is bitcode now required for iOS Apps too if we have a Watch App?
12
0
8.7k
Jun ’16
ITMS-90534: Invalid Toolchain (Using XCode 13.0 beta (13A5155e))
I have been building the app with XCode 13 Beta and submitting the same to TestFlight so that our internal testing team can test it(I am using the Command Line Tools XCode 13.0 (13A5155e). It allowed me to submit several builds to Testflight until this morning. However, it is complaining now that I am using an invalid version. See below ITMS-90534: Invalid Toolchain - Your app was built with an unsupported SDK or version of Xcode. If you plan to submit this build to the App Store, make sure you are using the versions listed in https://help.apple.com/xcode/mac/current/#/devf16aefe3b or later. Since we are using iOS 15 features, I cannot build with XCode 12.x. Your help is appreciated.
1
0
909
Jul ’21
ITMS-90683: Missing Purpose String in Info.plist, but NSUserTrackingUsageDescription is set in InfoPlist.strings
Hello, when uploading a build to AppStoreConnect we got this issue: ITMS-90683: Missing Purpose String in Info.plist - Your app‘s code references one or more APIs that access sensitive user data. The app‘s Info.plist file should contain a NSUserTrackingUsageDescription key with a user-facing purpose string explaining clearly and completely why your app needs the data. If you're using external libraries or SDKs, they may reference APIs that require a purpose string. While your app might not use these APIs, a purpose string is still required. For details, visit: https://developer.apple.com/documentation/uikit/protecting_the_user_s_privacy/requesting_access_to_protected_resources Its correct that we don't have NSUserTrackingUsageDescription but it is set in InfoPlist.strings and our QA verified it is working for all supported languages. Do we need to add NSUserTrackingUsageDescription to the plist, but then its not localised? Or is there some ghost language that is not being set correctly (i.e. en-US, e
2
0
2.8k
Sep ’22
Xcode 13 upload results in ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage
I am trying to submit an app from Xcode 13 beta 1 to App Store Connect for internal TestFlight testing. After submission my binary is marked as invalid and I get the following email: ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage - The app contains or inherits from non-public classes in AppClips/App Clip.app/App Clip: NSConstantArray ,The app contains or inherits from non-public classes in Watch/WatchOS App.app/PlugIns/WatchOS Extension.appex/WatchOS Extension: NSConstantArray, NSConstantIntegerNumber Uploading the same app from Xcode 12 results in a successful submission. Feedback FB9157492. Anyone else with the same problem?
1
0
1.2k
Jun ’21
ITMS-90561: Invalid Swift Support - The watchOS application has Swift libraries at both
I recently tried to submit an update to an app that I have been constantly updating; the last update was done two months ago using Xcode 11 and I had no issues back then. This time when I Distributed the App using Xcode 12, everything went smoothly without any errors but after a few minutes, I got the following email from Apple. Dear Developer, We identified one or more issues with a recent delivery for your app, “My App” 6.2 (6.2). Please correct the following issues, then upload again. ITMS-90561: Invalid Swift Support - The watchOS application has Swift libraries at both /Payload/My App.app/My App Watch App.app/My App Watch App Extension.appex/Frameworks/ and /Payload/My App.app/My App Watch App.app/Frameworks/. Remove all of the Swift libraries from one of the locations and resubmit your app. Best regards, The App Store Team Any idea what should I be removing?
1
0
1.3k
Oct ’20
AppStore Connect Operation error - Error ITMS-90168 : "null"
Hello, I am uploading an update of a test flight and it gives me this error in the final part. :( It gives me the following legend in xcode app store connection operation error error itms-90168: null In the Packaging record that is generated.... Failed for distribution item with error Error Domain=IDEFoundationErrorDomain Code=1 It generates that error right at the end, at the moment of finishing uploading the .ipa. It generates a registry folder where the .ipa and several files come out. Does anybody know what is it due to? Thanks in advance I will leave a little code of the last lines of the log with the idea that it can help something 2022-02-04 10:33:14 +0000 IDEDistributionItem init 2022-02-04 10:33:14 +0000 IDEDistributionItem init 2022-02-04 10:33:14 +0000 IDEDistributionItem init 2022-02-04 10:33:14 +0000 [OPTIONAL] Can't have a profile, not a bundle at 2022-02-04 10:33:14 +0000 IDEDistributionItem init 2022-02-04 10:33:14 +0000 IDEDistributionItem init 2022-02-04 10:33:14 +0000 Process
0
0
1.6k
Feb ’22
ITMS-91061: Missing privacy manifest
Hi all, Im trying tu publish an app for iOS and I get it rejected by the lack of this privacy manifest, but unless I understood this wrong, this manifest is needed for external tools used, or maybe Im wrong, Im publishing an app made in Unity, so in this case, one has to include a privacy manifest by default? Sorry Im lost in all these terms, so I don't know if im asking something redundant, if you know how to fix this issue please tell me or direct me to the process because I haven't been able to identify the issue. Thanks a lot for any clue beforehand really
Replies
0
Boosts
0
Views
178
Activity
Jun ’25
ITMS-90283 invalid provisioning profile
I have a maccatalyst App on the store, uploaded 20 March. Am now attempting to upload a new version but it fails with:Unable to process application at this time due to the following error: Invalid Provisioning Profile. The provisioning profile included in the bundle maccatalyst.com.plugh.XYZZY [maccatalyst.com.plugh.XYZZY.pkg/Payload/XYZZY.app] is invalid. [Invalid 'com.apple.application-identifier' entitlement value.] For more information, visit the macOS Developer PortalAs I mentioned this App is already on the store and nothing has change in the project relating to profiles/signing to my knowledge other than a new Xcode. In fact, signing and provisioning is all automatic, and the maccatalyst app id is auto-generatedInterestingly, I still have the previous App bundle that was successfully uploaded to the store, and when I (re-)verify it there is an identical error to the above. So I am at a loss as to how to move ahead at this point in time.
Replies
3
Boosts
0
Views
3.3k
Activity
May ’20
ITMS-90426: Invalid Swift Support
Hi, I receive the following mail after the upload of my app form xCode to the Apple Connect platform. Before uploading, I correctly validate the version, and xcode gives me the validation. Do someone know how resolve this issue? Thanks in advance
Replies
0
Boosts
0
Views
795
Activity
Jan ’23
Reply to ERROR ITMS-4238: "Redundant Binary Upload"
ERROR ITMS-90478: Invalid Version. The build with the version “4.4” can’t be imported because a later version has been closed for new build submissions. Choose a different version number.ERROR ITMS-90186: Invalid Pre-Release Train. The train version '4.2' is closed for new build submissionsERROR ITMS-90062: This bundle is invalid. The value for key CFBundleShortVersionString [4.2] in the Info.plist file must contain a higher version than that of the previously approved version [4.4].Il file di analisi API risultante è troppo grande. Non siamo in grado di convalidare l'uso API prima della distribuzione. Questo è solo un messaggio informativo.
Replies
Boosts
Views
Activity
Jun ’15
Pkg installation package uploaded to macstore email prompt ITMS-90296
Project Background: I developed a Mac project using Electron and VSCode Successfully uploaded the packaged pkg using Transporter, However, I will receive an email informing me that there are some issues with the project: ITMS-90296: App sandbox not enabled - The following executors must include the 'com. apple. security. app sandbox' entitlement with a Boolean value of true in the entitlement property list: [[com. electron. iflyrecclient. pkg/Payload/iFlytek Listen. app/Contents/MacOS/iFlytek Listen]] ITMS-90886: 'Cannot be used with TestFlight because the signature for the bundle at' iFlytek hears. app 'is missing an application identifier but has an application identifier in the provisioning profile for the bundle.' Bundles with application identifiers in the provisioning profile are expected to have the same identifier signed into the bundle in order to be eligible for TestFlight.' Here is my packaging process: Generate an app using the electron packager tool Sign the app using @ electron
Replies
2
Boosts
0
Views
903
Activity
Nov ’24
ITMS-90635: Invalid Mach-O format, consistent ENABLE_BITCODE Build Setting
In our IOS app, we have few libraries that do not spport BITCODE so we had ENABLE_BITCODE set to NO for the iOS APP and Yes for the Watch App.And, this setting has worked for us in the past but now we are getting error during submission. ERROR ITMS-90635: Invalid Mach-o formatThe Error descriptions mainly says that all targets for a platform should have a consistent value of ENABLE_BITCODE.Is bitcode now required for iOS Apps too if we have a Watch App?
Replies
12
Boosts
0
Views
8.7k
Activity
Jun ’16
Submit app via Xcode 10 GM got - ERROR ITMS-90733: "The binary you uploaded was invalid."
As subject: Submit app via Xcode 10 GM got - ERROR ITMS-90733: The binary you uploaded was invalid. Anyone got this error? Thanks!
Replies
6
Boosts
0
Views
2.9k
Activity
Sep ’18
ITMS-90534: Invalid Toolchain (Using XCode 13.0 beta (13A5155e))
I have been building the app with XCode 13 Beta and submitting the same to TestFlight so that our internal testing team can test it(I am using the Command Line Tools XCode 13.0 (13A5155e). It allowed me to submit several builds to Testflight until this morning. However, it is complaining now that I am using an invalid version. See below ITMS-90534: Invalid Toolchain - Your app was built with an unsupported SDK or version of Xcode. If you plan to submit this build to the App Store, make sure you are using the versions listed in https://help.apple.com/xcode/mac/current/#/devf16aefe3b or later. Since we are using iOS 15 features, I cannot build with XCode 12.x. Your help is appreciated.
Replies
1
Boosts
0
Views
909
Activity
Jul ’21
Reply to External testing is not supported for builds that have been created with a beta version of Xcode, OS X, or iOS.
Same error here, ERROR ITMS-90125 when trying to submit internal beta that includes watch OS 2 app
Topic: App & System Services SubTopic: Core OS Tags:
Replies
Boosts
Views
Activity
Aug ’15
Reply to Xcode 11 beta 6 upload error
finally I solved the issue with this link: https://stackoverflow.com/a/58552091/1505074deleted the folder /usr/local/itms/ with the ancient Transport in it.
Replies
Boosts
Views
Activity
Nov ’19
Reply to UIUserInterfaceStyle key invalid
You are not alone.ERROR ITMS-90190: Invalid Info.plist Key. The key 'UIUserInterfaceStyle' in the Payload/brownie.appInfo.plist file is not valid.
Replies
Boosts
Views
Activity
Aug ’19
ITMS-90683: Missing Purpose String in Info.plist, but NSUserTrackingUsageDescription is set in InfoPlist.strings
Hello, when uploading a build to AppStoreConnect we got this issue: ITMS-90683: Missing Purpose String in Info.plist - Your app‘s code references one or more APIs that access sensitive user data. The app‘s Info.plist file should contain a NSUserTrackingUsageDescription key with a user-facing purpose string explaining clearly and completely why your app needs the data. If you're using external libraries or SDKs, they may reference APIs that require a purpose string. While your app might not use these APIs, a purpose string is still required. For details, visit: https://developer.apple.com/documentation/uikit/protecting_the_user_s_privacy/requesting_access_to_protected_resources Its correct that we don't have NSUserTrackingUsageDescription but it is set in InfoPlist.strings and our QA verified it is working for all supported languages. Do we need to add NSUserTrackingUsageDescription to the plist, but then its not localised? Or is there some ghost language that is not being set correctly (i.e. en-US, e
Replies
2
Boosts
0
Views
2.8k
Activity
Sep ’22
Xcode 13 upload results in ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage
I am trying to submit an app from Xcode 13 beta 1 to App Store Connect for internal TestFlight testing. After submission my binary is marked as invalid and I get the following email: ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage - The app contains or inherits from non-public classes in AppClips/App Clip.app/App Clip: NSConstantArray ,The app contains or inherits from non-public classes in Watch/WatchOS App.app/PlugIns/WatchOS Extension.appex/WatchOS Extension: NSConstantArray, NSConstantIntegerNumber Uploading the same app from Xcode 12 results in a successful submission. Feedback FB9157492. Anyone else with the same problem?
Replies
1
Boosts
0
Views
1.2k
Activity
Jun ’21
ITMS-90561: Invalid Swift Support - The watchOS application has Swift libraries at both
I recently tried to submit an update to an app that I have been constantly updating; the last update was done two months ago using Xcode 11 and I had no issues back then. This time when I Distributed the App using Xcode 12, everything went smoothly without any errors but after a few minutes, I got the following email from Apple. Dear Developer, We identified one or more issues with a recent delivery for your app, “My App” 6.2 (6.2). Please correct the following issues, then upload again. ITMS-90561: Invalid Swift Support - The watchOS application has Swift libraries at both /Payload/My App.app/My App Watch App.app/My App Watch App Extension.appex/Frameworks/ and /Payload/My App.app/My App Watch App.app/Frameworks/. Remove all of the Swift libraries from one of the locations and resubmit your app. Best regards, The App Store Team Any idea what should I be removing?
Replies
1
Boosts
0
Views
1.3k
Activity
Oct ’20
AppStore Connect Operation error - Error ITMS-90168 : "null"
Hello, I am uploading an update of a test flight and it gives me this error in the final part. :( It gives me the following legend in xcode app store connection operation error error itms-90168: null In the Packaging record that is generated.... Failed for distribution item with error Error Domain=IDEFoundationErrorDomain Code=1 It generates that error right at the end, at the moment of finishing uploading the .ipa. It generates a registry folder where the .ipa and several files come out. Does anybody know what is it due to? Thanks in advance I will leave a little code of the last lines of the log with the idea that it can help something 2022-02-04 10:33:14 +0000 IDEDistributionItem init 2022-02-04 10:33:14 +0000 IDEDistributionItem init 2022-02-04 10:33:14 +0000 IDEDistributionItem init 2022-02-04 10:33:14 +0000 [OPTIONAL] Can't have a profile, not a bundle at 2022-02-04 10:33:14 +0000 IDEDistributionItem init 2022-02-04 10:33:14 +0000 IDEDistributionItem init 2022-02-04 10:33:14 +0000 Process
Replies
0
Boosts
0
Views
1.6k
Activity
Feb ’22