Search results for

“ITMS-90158”

1,711 results found

Post

Replies

Boosts

Views

Activity

WARNING ITMS-90704: Missing App Store Icon.
Hi,I have been trying to resolve another warning.WARNING ITMS-90704: Missing App Store Icon. iOS Apps must include a 1024x1024px App Store Icon in PNG format. Without providing the icon in the Asset Catalog or via iTunes Connect, apps cannot be submitted for App Review or Beta App Review. Refer to https://developer.apple.com/ios/human-interface-guidelines/icons-and-images/app-icon/ for more information.Any help would be greatful.iOS11 / Xcode 9.0.1 / Mac High Sierra 10.13
16
0
23k
Oct ’17
Cannot upload in-app purchase content ITMS-4267 Error
I have been using Applicatioin Loader to upload iOS in-app purchase content without incident for several days. Now I am getting the following error:ERROR ITMS-4267: Invalid Platform. This app already supports iOS. Apps cannot support both iOS and macOS at Software/SoftwareMetadata/SoftwareInAppPurchase/SoftwareAssets/ContentHostedIAPAssetDoes anyone know what's going on? As far as I can see, there is nothing different about my creation of in-app purchase archives. I suspect a server-side problem.
1
0
577
Aug ’16
ITMS-90111 vs ITMS-91065 catch-22: current-SDK third-party framework rebuild loses Apple SDK signature
We're hitting a submission deadlock with a Capacitor-based iOS app that I suspect will affect any app using Capacitor/Cordova (or similar frameworks distributed as prebuilt binaries) once Xcode 27 ships. Setup: App built with the current Xcode, targeting the current SDK. Embeds Capacitor.framework and Cordova.framework (via ionic-team/capacitor-swift-pm). The loop: Using Ionic's latest official release: these prebuilt frameworks are still built against an older Xcode/iOS SDK. App Store Connect rejects the upload with ITMS-90111 (stale SDK), even though the app's own target and every other embedded framework are current. To fix that, we rebuilt Capacitor.framework/Cordova.framework from Capacitor's open-source iOS source (MIT-licensed, same version as the official release) using the current Xcode — confirmed via archive that every framework now reports the current SDK. That upload is then rejected with ITMS-91065 (missing signature) — the rebuilt frameworks lack an Apple SDK signature that (a
0
0
611
Jul ’26
ITMS-90334: Invalid Code Signature Identifier
I get the following error in Xcode Cloud when attempting to prepare a build for App Store: ITMS-90334: Invalid Code Signature Identifier. The identifier SwiftCharts-555549449cfa473253483215b74c174849d2ec9c in your code signature for SwiftCharts must match its Bundle Identifier SwiftCharts. This is an iOS app and Swift Charts is swift package dependency which the app depends on. Since it is a dynamic library, it is included via the Embed & Sign option. This was reported on SO by another user. They worked around it by making changes to the source package, I believe. That workaround may be difficult in my case as I do not control the source package. It's a 3rd party dependency that I'd prefer not to maintain a fork of. Any ideas of why Xcode cloud is hitting this issue or any other workarounds? I've confirmed via a codesign check that the Identifier is resolving to that special hash when doing this from Xcode Cloud. It does not have that hash when I attempt to build/archive/upload locally. $ codesig
2
0
1.3k
Oct ’22
ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage-_cJSON_Delete
Hi, I created a new app for customers, test on local was all ok, but when submit to App Store I received a notification mail: ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage - The app references non-public symbols in Caiseyu: _cJSON_Delete, _cJSON_GetArrayItem, _cJSON_GetArraySize, _cJSON_Parse. If method names in your source code match the private Apple APIs listed above, altering your method names will help prevent this app from being flagged in future submissions. In addition, note that one or more of the above APIs may be located in a static library that was included with your app. If so, they must be removed. For further information, visit the Technical Support Information. I searched the internet whole day, can't find any information about the _cJSON_XX APIs are the Non-public API. Can you help me.
1
0
98
Oct ’25
ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage
Dear Developer, We identified one or more issues with a recent delivery for your app, AisleGo Weddings 2.1.8 (6). Please correct the following issues, then upload again. ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage - The app references non-public selectors in AisleGo: _isKeyDown, _modifiedInput, _modifierFlags. If method names in your source code match the private Apple APIs listed above, altering your method names will help prevent this app from being flagged in future submissions. In addition, note that one or more of the above APIs may be located in a static library that was included with your app. If so, they must be removed. For further information, visit the Technical Support Information at http://developer.apple.com/support/technical/ Best regards, The App Store Team We already have our application production, nothing changed this time, now changed dev REST APIs endpoint to Prod and uploading on the test flight for App store release but getting this error upon test flight.
0
0
460
Mar ’23
why my itms-services link works on iOS 8 but not working on iOS 11?
I have setup a secure tomcat server website for OTA download and install of our iOS application. The download link is as specified by Apple i.e. 'itms-services://?action=download-manifest&url=https://mydomain:myport/myapp.plist' .This works perfectly on iOS8 device and I am able to download and install the app there but does not work at all on iOS 10 and 11 devices.There is no clear documentation that explains the change in this since iOS 8 and what is the latest and correct way to use the itms-services protocol.Could someone please guide me through the correct way to use/formulate the itms-services url ?
0
0
2.7k
Apr ’18
iTMSTransporter invalid locale name error (ITMS-4136)
Trying to use iTMSTransporter to upload our game's achievement metadata, since I'd rather write an XML exporter than go through the mind-numbing task of entering all that stuff by hand.I'm getting this super weird error message:ERROR ITMS-4136: Invalid achievement locale name (language) for achievement 'achievement_dedication' - unsupported language: 'Swiss German'. at Software/SoftwareMetadata/SoftwareGameCenter'Needless to say, I'm not using Swiss German. My locales are as follows:enfritdeesruptAccording to the iTunesConnectAppMetadataSpecification5.2.pdf document, de sure looks like German and not Swiss German. What gives?
1
0
391
Jul ’15
ITMS-90363: Xcode reject NSLocationWhenInUseUsageDescription key in info.plist App
Hello. I am developing a watchOS standalone app. I have added NSLocationWhenInUseUsageDescription key to info.plist Extension file successfully. When I try adding the same key to info.plist App, Xcode rejects my build with error ITMS-90363. So, I submit my build with a key added to info.plist Extension and receive the following warning via email: ITMS-90683: Missing Purpose String in Info.plist - Your app's code references one or more APIs that access sensitive user data. The app's Info.plist file should contain a NSLocationWhenInUseUsageDescription key with a user-facing purpose string explaining clearly and completely why your app needs the data. Starting Spring 2019, all apps submitted to the App Store that access user data are required to include a purpose string. If you're using external libraries or SDKs, they may reference APIs that require a purpose string. While your app might not use these APIs, a purpose string is still required. You can contact the developer of the library or SDK
2
0
3.7k
Jun ’20
Reply to Cant upload to AppStore with Xcode 7
It did not for me, unfortunately; I still get the same generic error and the following details from the Application Loader:/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Application Loader.app/Contents/itms/bin/iTMSTransporter: line 171: [: Loader.app/Contents/itms/java/lib/rt.jar: integer expression expectedError occurred during initialization of VMjava/lang/ClassNotFoundException: error in opening JAR file <Zip file open error> /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Application Loader.app/Contents/itms/java/lib/rt.jar
Oct ’15
ERROR ITMS-90730ITMS Failed to Upload IPA in Xcode 10.2.1
I uploaded the wrong times to the app, and I did as I was told, but it still didn't work. System 10.14.4, xcode10.2.1, i hope someone can help me.here is the error:ERROR ITMS-90730: Found Metal shader source code. The metal library file, 'Payload/xxx.app/default.metallib', contains source code or debugging information intended only for development. To resolve this issue, set the “Produce debugging information” build setting in Xcode to “No” and upload your app again. Learn more (https://developer.apple.com/documentation/metal/tools_profiling_and_debugging/developing_shaders_and_resolving_shader_issues_with_the_shader_debugger).
0
0
736
May ’19
ERROR ITMS-90685: "CFBundleIdentifier Collision. There is more than one bundle with the CFBundleIdentifier value
HELP. PLEASE. I am so close...where oh where do i fix these and HOW. App Store Connect Operation ErrorERROR ITMS-90685: CFBundleIdentifier Collision. There is more than one bundle with the CFBundleIdentifier value 'com.XXX.XXXXXXXX' under the iOS application 'XXXXXX'.App Store Connect Operation ErrorERROR ITMS-90347: Bad bundle identifier. The bundle identifier 'XXXXX of the application extension XXXXXXXX should start with the application's bundle identifier 'XXXXXXXXX and not contain more than one period “.” after the application's bundle ID.
0
0
3.4k
Oct ’18
We got ITMS-90433 - libswiftcore.dylib doent have the correct code signature
We got ITMS-90433 - libswiftcore.dylib doent have the correct code signatureWe tried below things:1. verified signature for libswiftcore.dylib under frameworks folder2. compared the frameworks & swiftsupport/iphoneos/.dylib , same number3. codesign is valid too4. compared with older IPA which was approved no changesany other things we can check ?
6
0
6k
Jun ’20
ITMS-90430: Invalid Swift Support - React Native
Hi, community, when I build my project I have the same reject from App Store: ITMS-90430: Invalid Swift Support - The file libswiftAVFoundation.dylib doesn’t have a signing ID. Sign the file, rebuild your app using the current public (GM) version of Xcode, and resubmit it I follow a procedure before the build, but this works one time on X times... cleanup pods - cd ios & pod deintegrate & pod update cleanup Xcode derived data - rm -rf ~/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/* clean build folder Product->Clean Build Folder in Xcode Specs below: OSX: big sure 11.4 XCode: 13.2.1 Libs: native-base: ^2.15.2, npm: ^7.10.0, react: 17.0.1, react-native: 0.64.1, react-redux: ^7.2.4, redux: ^4.1.0, rxjs: ^6.6.7, @types/react-native: ^0.64.0, typescript: ^3.8.3 This bothers me ... I waste hours on builds. Regards AA
2
0
1.5k
Jan ’22
WARNING ITMS-90704: Missing App Store Icon.
Hi,I have been trying to resolve another warning.WARNING ITMS-90704: Missing App Store Icon. iOS Apps must include a 1024x1024px App Store Icon in PNG format. Without providing the icon in the Asset Catalog or via iTunes Connect, apps cannot be submitted for App Review or Beta App Review. Refer to https://developer.apple.com/ios/human-interface-guidelines/icons-and-images/app-icon/ for more information.Any help would be greatful.iOS11 / Xcode 9.0.1 / Mac High Sierra 10.13
Replies
16
Boosts
0
Views
23k
Activity
Oct ’17
Cannot upload in-app purchase content ITMS-4267 Error
I have been using Applicatioin Loader to upload iOS in-app purchase content without incident for several days. Now I am getting the following error:ERROR ITMS-4267: Invalid Platform. This app already supports iOS. Apps cannot support both iOS and macOS at Software/SoftwareMetadata/SoftwareInAppPurchase/SoftwareAssets/ContentHostedIAPAssetDoes anyone know what's going on? As far as I can see, there is nothing different about my creation of in-app purchase archives. I suspect a server-side problem.
Replies
1
Boosts
0
Views
577
Activity
Aug ’16
ITMS-90111 vs ITMS-91065 catch-22: current-SDK third-party framework rebuild loses Apple SDK signature
We're hitting a submission deadlock with a Capacitor-based iOS app that I suspect will affect any app using Capacitor/Cordova (or similar frameworks distributed as prebuilt binaries) once Xcode 27 ships. Setup: App built with the current Xcode, targeting the current SDK. Embeds Capacitor.framework and Cordova.framework (via ionic-team/capacitor-swift-pm). The loop: Using Ionic's latest official release: these prebuilt frameworks are still built against an older Xcode/iOS SDK. App Store Connect rejects the upload with ITMS-90111 (stale SDK), even though the app's own target and every other embedded framework are current. To fix that, we rebuilt Capacitor.framework/Cordova.framework from Capacitor's open-source iOS source (MIT-licensed, same version as the official release) using the current Xcode — confirmed via archive that every framework now reports the current SDK. That upload is then rejected with ITMS-91065 (missing signature) — the rebuilt frameworks lack an Apple SDK signature that (a
Replies
0
Boosts
0
Views
611
Activity
Jul ’26
ITMS-90334: Invalid Code Signature Identifier
I get the following error in Xcode Cloud when attempting to prepare a build for App Store: ITMS-90334: Invalid Code Signature Identifier. The identifier SwiftCharts-555549449cfa473253483215b74c174849d2ec9c in your code signature for SwiftCharts must match its Bundle Identifier SwiftCharts. This is an iOS app and Swift Charts is swift package dependency which the app depends on. Since it is a dynamic library, it is included via the Embed & Sign option. This was reported on SO by another user. They worked around it by making changes to the source package, I believe. That workaround may be difficult in my case as I do not control the source package. It's a 3rd party dependency that I'd prefer not to maintain a fork of. Any ideas of why Xcode cloud is hitting this issue or any other workarounds? I've confirmed via a codesign check that the Identifier is resolving to that special hash when doing this from Xcode Cloud. It does not have that hash when I attempt to build/archive/upload locally. $ codesig
Replies
2
Boosts
0
Views
1.3k
Activity
Oct ’22
ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage-_cJSON_Delete
Hi, I created a new app for customers, test on local was all ok, but when submit to App Store I received a notification mail: ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage - The app references non-public symbols in Caiseyu: _cJSON_Delete, _cJSON_GetArrayItem, _cJSON_GetArraySize, _cJSON_Parse. If method names in your source code match the private Apple APIs listed above, altering your method names will help prevent this app from being flagged in future submissions. In addition, note that one or more of the above APIs may be located in a static library that was included with your app. If so, they must be removed. For further information, visit the Technical Support Information. I searched the internet whole day, can't find any information about the _cJSON_XX APIs are the Non-public API. Can you help me.
Replies
1
Boosts
0
Views
98
Activity
Oct ’25
ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage
Dear Developer, We identified one or more issues with a recent delivery for your app, AisleGo Weddings 2.1.8 (6). Please correct the following issues, then upload again. ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage - The app references non-public selectors in AisleGo: _isKeyDown, _modifiedInput, _modifierFlags. If method names in your source code match the private Apple APIs listed above, altering your method names will help prevent this app from being flagged in future submissions. In addition, note that one or more of the above APIs may be located in a static library that was included with your app. If so, they must be removed. For further information, visit the Technical Support Information at http://developer.apple.com/support/technical/ Best regards, The App Store Team We already have our application production, nothing changed this time, now changed dev REST APIs endpoint to Prod and uploading on the test flight for App store release but getting this error upon test flight.
Replies
0
Boosts
0
Views
460
Activity
Mar ’23
why my itms-services link works on iOS 8 but not working on iOS 11?
I have setup a secure tomcat server website for OTA download and install of our iOS application. The download link is as specified by Apple i.e. 'itms-services://?action=download-manifest&url=https://mydomain:myport/myapp.plist' .This works perfectly on iOS8 device and I am able to download and install the app there but does not work at all on iOS 10 and 11 devices.There is no clear documentation that explains the change in this since iOS 8 and what is the latest and correct way to use the itms-services protocol.Could someone please guide me through the correct way to use/formulate the itms-services url ?
Replies
0
Boosts
0
Views
2.7k
Activity
Apr ’18
iTMSTransporter invalid locale name error (ITMS-4136)
Trying to use iTMSTransporter to upload our game's achievement metadata, since I'd rather write an XML exporter than go through the mind-numbing task of entering all that stuff by hand.I'm getting this super weird error message:ERROR ITMS-4136: Invalid achievement locale name (language) for achievement 'achievement_dedication' - unsupported language: 'Swiss German'. at Software/SoftwareMetadata/SoftwareGameCenter'Needless to say, I'm not using Swiss German. My locales are as follows:enfritdeesruptAccording to the iTunesConnectAppMetadataSpecification5.2.pdf document, de sure looks like German and not Swiss German. What gives?
Replies
1
Boosts
0
Views
391
Activity
Jul ’15
ITMS-90363: Xcode reject NSLocationWhenInUseUsageDescription key in info.plist App
Hello. I am developing a watchOS standalone app. I have added NSLocationWhenInUseUsageDescription key to info.plist Extension file successfully. When I try adding the same key to info.plist App, Xcode rejects my build with error ITMS-90363. So, I submit my build with a key added to info.plist Extension and receive the following warning via email: ITMS-90683: Missing Purpose String in Info.plist - Your app's code references one or more APIs that access sensitive user data. The app's Info.plist file should contain a NSLocationWhenInUseUsageDescription key with a user-facing purpose string explaining clearly and completely why your app needs the data. Starting Spring 2019, all apps submitted to the App Store that access user data are required to include a purpose string. If you're using external libraries or SDKs, they may reference APIs that require a purpose string. While your app might not use these APIs, a purpose string is still required. You can contact the developer of the library or SDK
Replies
2
Boosts
0
Views
3.7k
Activity
Jun ’20
Reply to Cant upload to AppStore with Xcode 7
It did not for me, unfortunately; I still get the same generic error and the following details from the Application Loader:/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Application Loader.app/Contents/itms/bin/iTMSTransporter: line 171: [: Loader.app/Contents/itms/java/lib/rt.jar: integer expression expectedError occurred during initialization of VMjava/lang/ClassNotFoundException: error in opening JAR file <Zip file open error> /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Application Loader.app/Contents/itms/java/lib/rt.jar
Replies
Boosts
Views
Activity
Oct ’15
ERROR ITMS-90730ITMS Failed to Upload IPA in Xcode 10.2.1
I uploaded the wrong times to the app, and I did as I was told, but it still didn't work. System 10.14.4, xcode10.2.1, i hope someone can help me.here is the error:ERROR ITMS-90730: Found Metal shader source code. The metal library file, 'Payload/xxx.app/default.metallib', contains source code or debugging information intended only for development. To resolve this issue, set the “Produce debugging information” build setting in Xcode to “No” and upload your app again. Learn more (https://developer.apple.com/documentation/metal/tools_profiling_and_debugging/developing_shaders_and_resolving_shader_issues_with_the_shader_debugger).
Replies
0
Boosts
0
Views
736
Activity
May ’19
ERROR ITMS-90685: "CFBundleIdentifier Collision. There is more than one bundle with the CFBundleIdentifier value
HELP. PLEASE. I am so close...where oh where do i fix these and HOW. App Store Connect Operation ErrorERROR ITMS-90685: CFBundleIdentifier Collision. There is more than one bundle with the CFBundleIdentifier value 'com.XXX.XXXXXXXX' under the iOS application 'XXXXXX'.App Store Connect Operation ErrorERROR ITMS-90347: Bad bundle identifier. The bundle identifier 'XXXXX of the application extension XXXXXXXX should start with the application's bundle identifier 'XXXXXXXXX and not contain more than one period “.” after the application's bundle ID.
Replies
0
Boosts
0
Views
3.4k
Activity
Oct ’18
Reply to ITMS-90000: This bundle is invalid - $message.
Same :ITMS-90000: This bundle is invalid - $message.
Topic: Code Signing SubTopic: General Tags:
Replies
Boosts
Views
Activity
Jan ’21
We got ITMS-90433 - libswiftcore.dylib doent have the correct code signature
We got ITMS-90433 - libswiftcore.dylib doent have the correct code signatureWe tried below things:1. verified signature for libswiftcore.dylib under frameworks folder2. compared the frameworks & swiftsupport/iphoneos/.dylib , same number3. codesign is valid too4. compared with older IPA which was approved no changesany other things we can check ?
Replies
6
Boosts
0
Views
6k
Activity
Jun ’20
ITMS-90430: Invalid Swift Support - React Native
Hi, community, when I build my project I have the same reject from App Store: ITMS-90430: Invalid Swift Support - The file libswiftAVFoundation.dylib doesn’t have a signing ID. Sign the file, rebuild your app using the current public (GM) version of Xcode, and resubmit it I follow a procedure before the build, but this works one time on X times... cleanup pods - cd ios & pod deintegrate & pod update cleanup Xcode derived data - rm -rf ~/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/* clean build folder Product->Clean Build Folder in Xcode Specs below: OSX: big sure 11.4 XCode: 13.2.1 Libs: native-base: ^2.15.2, npm: ^7.10.0, react: 17.0.1, react-native: 0.64.1, react-redux: ^7.2.4, redux: ^4.1.0, rxjs: ^6.6.7, @types/react-native: ^0.64.0, typescript: ^3.8.3 This bothers me ... I waste hours on builds. Regards AA
Replies
2
Boosts
0
Views
1.5k
Activity
Jan ’22