Search results for

“ITMS-90158”

1,712 results found

Post

Replies

Boosts

Views

Activity

ITMS-90426: Invalid Swift Support - The SwiftSupport folder is missing
I have recently added some Swift files to my Objective C project that I had been successfully publishing to the AppStore. I'm able to debug on my devices and simulators but when submitting to AppStoreConnect I get the following email: Dear Developer, We identified one or more issues with a recent delivery for your app, ...... . Please correct the following issues, then upload again. ITMS-90426: Invalid Swift Support - The SwiftSupport folder is missing. Rebuild your app using the current public (GM) version of Xcode and resubmit it. Best regards, The App Store Team From the internet I gather the following build settings are required for the project but that doesn't seem to help my case: 1. Defines Module -> YES 2. Always embed Swift Standard libraries -> YES To reproduce the problem, do the following: Create new Objective C project in XCode Add a single Swift file and choose YES when prompted to make the bridging header Set Defines Module and Always embed Swift Standard libraries to YES in buil
0
0
2.5k
Oct ’22
APP was got rejected with ITMS-90165: Invalid Provisioning Profile Signature
Hi all, I was having an issue which my APP was got rejected and I received an email said the following ITMS-90165: Invalid Provisioning Profile Signature. The provisioning profile included in the bundle 'app' (ios.app) cannot be used to submit apps to the iOS App Store until it has a valid signature from Apple. (Expired profile signing certificate.) However, I can see my certificate and profile are still valid till 2022 May from the developer portal. Can someone let me know why I encounter this issue please? I was able to submit an iOS APP back in 2022 Mar. Could anyone please advise what I need to do to resolve the current situation and how I can prevent the same case in ongoing please? Also, it will be great if anyone can let me know any limitation or standard of using the APPLE related certificate to do distribution and development.
1
0
729
Apr ’22
ITMS-90081 with Xcode 7 7A218
Howdy,I've got an iOS 9 + watchOS 2 app I'm trying to upload to iTunesConnect. I'm using Xcode 7 (Organizer) and not the separate Application Loader app. There are other errors present, but the one that looks particularly interesting is:ITMS-90081 Applications built for more than one architecture require a iOS Deployment Target of 3.0 or later.The only target that isn't iOS9 is, interestingly enough, watchOS 2.0 in the Watch App and Watch Extension targets. Googling around the 3.0 or later hasn't been mentioned in many years - I'm wondering if there's some glitch in the code that is recognizing watchOS 2.0 as <3.0.Has anyone else been able to successfully upload a watchOS 2 app?Joe
4
0
1.8k
Sep ’15
Error ITMS-90700 when uploading App.
My application always fails to upload due to this Error message: Incorrect Platform. You Included arm64 executable /app name/ in your iOS bundle. The app only targets armv7 devices and all extensions and targets are set to armv7. Just out of curiosity I created a empty Xcode project and without any modifications tried uploading it again. The same result... has anyone got an idea how I could solve that? I am using Xcode 12 and the transporter app to upload because Xcode is not working
2
0
1.3k
Sep ’20
ITMS-90809: Deprecated API Usage
Our app submission is being rejected with the following error message: TMS-90809: Deprecated API Usage - New apps that use UIWebView are no longer accepted. Instead, use WKWebView for improved security and reliability. We have thoroughly scanned our code and all dependent libraries for references to UIWebView and found none. looking for help, on how to address this issue
5
0
1.2k
Jun ’24
AppStoreConnect upload error ITMS-90432 - Unexpected file found in Frameworks
Since yesterday (03/22/24) we are unable to upload new or existing builds to AppStoreConnect. We get the following error - “Error ITMS-90432 Unexpected file found in Frameworks. MyApp.app/Frameworks/Configurations” file is in the Frameworks directory, but the Swift runtime libraries are the only files permitted in that directory. Please remove this file and upload a new build. (ID: 57e219ea-d27e-465d-9e9b-ec41d3a0b1f7). We have tried rebuilding targerts with no changes for Builds that use to upload ok and they now get the same error too. Is this an appstoreconnect bug? If not where is the Frameworks directory and how do we remove the file?
1
0
1.6k
Mar ’24
Pkg installation package uploaded to macstore email prompt ITMS-90296
Project Background: I developed a Mac project using Electron and VSCode Successfully uploaded the packaged pkg using Transporter, However, I will receive an email informing me that there are some issues with the project: ITMS-90296: App sandbox not enabled - The following executors must include the 'com. apple. security. app sandbox' entitlement with a Boolean value of true in the entitlement property list: [[com. electron. iflyrecclient. pkg/Payload/iFlytek Listen. app/Contents/MacOS/iFlytek Listen]] ITMS-90886: 'Cannot be used with TestFlight because the signature for the bundle at' iFlytek hears. app 'is missing an application identifier but has an application identifier in the provisioning profile for the bundle.' Bundles with application identifiers in the provisioning profile are expected to have the same identifier signed into the bundle in order to be eligible for TestFlight.' Here is my packaging process: Generate an app using the electron packager tool Sign the app using @ electron
2
0
903
Nov ’24
ITMS-4238: "Redundant Binary Upload"
I understand that this error is because Organizer is submitting a binary with the same version number, but I have changed the version numbers. I've done the homework and looked up similar forum posts on this error, but the problem is not as simple as incrementing the build number.Here's what I did:My current version in the store is 2.0.4In iTunesConenct, I created a new version submission for 2.1.0. I filled out all fields (except Build) and clicked Save. It is now marked Ready for Submission.In Xcode, I changed the Version to 2.1.0 and the Build to 2.1.0.In Xcode, I built and ran the app. It works!I opened Organizer. In Archives, it shows Version 2.0.4, and my last submission was months ago.In Organizer, I clicked Submit and followed the steps. I got the Redundant Binary error that 2.0.4 already exists.To double-check, I opened my -Info.plist file and it shows both Bundle Version and Bundle Versions string, short as 2.1.0To triple-check, I looked in my Target > Build Settings > Packaging. I can see tha
0
0
321
Nov ’15
ITMS-90426: Invalid Swift Support - The SwiftSupport folder is missing
I have recently added some Swift files to my Objective C project that I had been successfully publishing to the AppStore. I'm able to debug on my devices and simulators but when submitting to AppStoreConnect I get the following email: Dear Developer, We identified one or more issues with a recent delivery for your app, ...... . Please correct the following issues, then upload again. ITMS-90426: Invalid Swift Support - The SwiftSupport folder is missing. Rebuild your app using the current public (GM) version of Xcode and resubmit it. Best regards, The App Store Team From the internet I gather the following build settings are required for the project but that doesn't seem to help my case: 1. Defines Module -> YES 2. Always embed Swift Standard libraries -> YES To reproduce the problem, do the following: Create new Objective C project in XCode Add a single Swift file and choose YES when prompted to make the bridging header Set Defines Module and Always embed Swift Standard libraries to YES in buil
Replies
0
Boosts
0
Views
2.5k
Activity
Oct ’22
Reply to Test Flight with ODR
I got this error today too, but I'm getting ERROR ITMS-90125 Binary is Invalid. Something to do with Apple Linker?
Topic: App & System Services SubTopic: Core OS Tags:
Replies
Boosts
Views
Activity
Aug ’15
Reply to Archive upload failed (-22421)
cd ~ mv .itmstransporter/ .old_itmstransporter/ /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Application Loader.app/Contents/itms/bin/iTMSTransporter
Replies
Boosts
Views
Activity
May ’17
APP was got rejected with ITMS-90165: Invalid Provisioning Profile Signature
Hi all, I was having an issue which my APP was got rejected and I received an email said the following ITMS-90165: Invalid Provisioning Profile Signature. The provisioning profile included in the bundle 'app' (ios.app) cannot be used to submit apps to the iOS App Store until it has a valid signature from Apple. (Expired profile signing certificate.) However, I can see my certificate and profile are still valid till 2022 May from the developer portal. Can someone let me know why I encounter this issue please? I was able to submit an iOS APP back in 2022 Mar. Could anyone please advise what I need to do to resolve the current situation and how I can prevent the same case in ongoing please? Also, it will be great if anyone can let me know any limitation or standard of using the APPLE related certificate to do distribution and development.
Replies
1
Boosts
0
Views
729
Activity
Apr ’22
Reply to LC_ENCRYPTION_INFO - Can't Upload
Just a ping. I'm seeing ITMS-90125 too. I am using external libraries built with BIT_CODE_ENABLED -- could it be related?
Topic: App & System Services SubTopic: Core OS Tags:
Replies
Boosts
Views
Activity
Aug ’15
Reply to WidgetKit widget is missing from the widget gallery
I also have the same problem. In my case, what differs from randexdev is that the minimum iOS version is 11.0 and there was no ITMS-90473 warning.
Topic: App & System Services SubTopic: General Tags:
Replies
Boosts
Views
Activity
Aug ’20
Reply to ITMS-90000: This bundle is invalid - $message.
ITMS-90000: This bundle is invalid - $message. Happening for over 24 hours now for me. Tried 3 times. Berlin.
Topic: Code Signing SubTopic: General Tags:
Replies
Boosts
Views
Activity
Jan ’21
Reply to itmstransporter 3.0.0 broken in Linux.
Some other uses of itms transporter were turned off at the start of November. Maybe this is collateral damage? Have any of you submitted support requests?
Replies
Boosts
Views
Activity
Nov ’22
ITMS-90081 with Xcode 7 7A218
Howdy,I've got an iOS 9 + watchOS 2 app I'm trying to upload to iTunesConnect. I'm using Xcode 7 (Organizer) and not the separate Application Loader app. There are other errors present, but the one that looks particularly interesting is:ITMS-90081 Applications built for more than one architecture require a iOS Deployment Target of 3.0 or later.The only target that isn't iOS9 is, interestingly enough, watchOS 2.0 in the Watch App and Watch Extension targets. Googling around the 3.0 or later hasn't been mentioned in many years - I'm wondering if there's some glitch in the code that is recognizing watchOS 2.0 as <3.0.Has anyone else been able to successfully upload a watchOS 2 app?Joe
Replies
4
Boosts
0
Views
1.8k
Activity
Sep ’15
ITMS-90889: 'Cannot be used with TestFlight
I'm not sure what type of provisioning profile I need to create for my Mac App to allow TestFlight. I am archiving the app through Xcode and allowing it to control the provisioning but it still does not work.
Replies
0
Boosts
0
Views
668
Activity
Dec ’21
Error ITMS-90700 when uploading App.
My application always fails to upload due to this Error message: Incorrect Platform. You Included arm64 executable /app name/ in your iOS bundle. The app only targets armv7 devices and all extensions and targets are set to armv7. Just out of curiosity I created a empty Xcode project and without any modifications tried uploading it again. The same result... has anyone got an idea how I could solve that? I am using Xcode 12 and the transporter app to upload because Xcode is not working
Replies
2
Boosts
0
Views
1.3k
Activity
Sep ’20
ITMS-90809: Deprecated API Usage
Our app submission is being rejected with the following error message: TMS-90809: Deprecated API Usage - New apps that use UIWebView are no longer accepted. Instead, use WKWebView for improved security and reliability. We have thoroughly scanned our code and all dependent libraries for references to UIWebView and found none. looking for help, on how to address this issue
Replies
5
Boosts
0
Views
1.2k
Activity
Jun ’24
AppStoreConnect upload error ITMS-90432 - Unexpected file found in Frameworks
Since yesterday (03/22/24) we are unable to upload new or existing builds to AppStoreConnect. We get the following error - “Error ITMS-90432 Unexpected file found in Frameworks. MyApp.app/Frameworks/Configurations” file is in the Frameworks directory, but the Swift runtime libraries are the only files permitted in that directory. Please remove this file and upload a new build. (ID: 57e219ea-d27e-465d-9e9b-ec41d3a0b1f7). We have tried rebuilding targerts with no changes for Builds that use to upload ok and they now get the same error too. Is this an appstoreconnect bug? If not where is the Frameworks directory and how do we remove the file?
Replies
1
Boosts
0
Views
1.6k
Activity
Mar ’24
Pkg installation package uploaded to macstore email prompt ITMS-90296
Project Background: I developed a Mac project using Electron and VSCode Successfully uploaded the packaged pkg using Transporter, However, I will receive an email informing me that there are some issues with the project: ITMS-90296: App sandbox not enabled - The following executors must include the 'com. apple. security. app sandbox' entitlement with a Boolean value of true in the entitlement property list: [[com. electron. iflyrecclient. pkg/Payload/iFlytek Listen. app/Contents/MacOS/iFlytek Listen]] ITMS-90886: 'Cannot be used with TestFlight because the signature for the bundle at' iFlytek hears. app 'is missing an application identifier but has an application identifier in the provisioning profile for the bundle.' Bundles with application identifiers in the provisioning profile are expected to have the same identifier signed into the bundle in order to be eligible for TestFlight.' Here is my packaging process: Generate an app using the electron packager tool Sign the app using @ electron
Replies
2
Boosts
0
Views
903
Activity
Nov ’24
ITMS-4238: "Redundant Binary Upload"
I understand that this error is because Organizer is submitting a binary with the same version number, but I have changed the version numbers. I've done the homework and looked up similar forum posts on this error, but the problem is not as simple as incrementing the build number.Here's what I did:My current version in the store is 2.0.4In iTunesConenct, I created a new version submission for 2.1.0. I filled out all fields (except Build) and clicked Save. It is now marked Ready for Submission.In Xcode, I changed the Version to 2.1.0 and the Build to 2.1.0.In Xcode, I built and ran the app. It works!I opened Organizer. In Archives, it shows Version 2.0.4, and my last submission was months ago.In Organizer, I clicked Submit and followed the steps. I got the Redundant Binary error that 2.0.4 already exists.To double-check, I opened my -Info.plist file and it shows both Bundle Version and Bundle Versions string, short as 2.1.0To triple-check, I looked in my Target > Build Settings > Packaging. I can see tha
Replies
0
Boosts
0
Views
321
Activity
Nov ’15