Search results for

“ITMS-90158”

1,712 results found

Post

Replies

Boosts

Views

Activity

ERROR ITMS-90283: “Invalid Provisioning Profile” in Mac-Catalyst app
I'm working on a Mac-Catalyst app. It needs to access some of the AppKit Classes so I integrated a macOS Bundle to accomplish that(reference blog post: https:// medium.com/better-programming/how-to-access-the-appkit-api-from-mac-catalyst-apps-2184527020b5), and it works fine except it won't let me upload the app to the Appstore. When I try to upload the app XCode throws me an error: ERROR ITMS-90283: Invalid Provisioning Profile. The provisioning profile included in the bundle com.XXX.MacPlugin [com.XXX.XXXX.pkg/Payload/XXX.app/Contents/PlugIns/MacPlugin.bundle] is invalid. [Invalid 'com.apple.application-identifier' entitlement value.] For more information, visit the macOS Developer Portal. I tried uploading the build removing this plugin and it worked, but with this Plugin it won't work.
0
0
657
Feb ’21
ITMS-90899 : how to select macOS 12.4 or macOS 12.5 when submitting iOS app
I received this message when submitting my app : ITMS-90899: Apple silicon Mac support issue - The app is not compatible with the provided minimum macOS version of 12.4. It can run on macOS 13.0 or later. Please specify an LSMinimumSystemVersion value of 13.0 or later in a new build, or select a compatible version in App Store Connect. There is now possibility to select macOS 12.5, 12.5 or even 13 with xCode 13.4.1 and on Apple Store Connect The app is running correctly on macOS 12.5.1 (but even this version is not selectable) Can someone help me understand.
2
0
7.7k
Aug ’22
Reply to Problems with manually submitting a MacOS app to the Apple Store
Same problem here when using Transporter. Any ideas? Thanks. ERROR ITMS-90230: Invalid product archive metadata. Error in keyPath [product-metadata.product-identifier]. Please re-build your archive with an up-to-date version of Xcode, and submit again. ERROR ITMS-90230: Invalid product archive metadata. Error in keyPath [product-metadata.product-version]. Please re-build your archive with an up-to-date version of Xcode, and submit again.
Topic: Code Signing SubTopic: General Tags:
Jun ’20
Which field does 'ITMS-90814: Missing SDK Version' relate to? (I have DTSDK* fields set already)
Hi, uploading the latest build of my app, I got the error 'ITMS-90814: Missing SDK Version' for my watch extension Now I do have the fields DTSDKBuild & DTSDKName so im confused as to what field this pertains to I submitted with XCode 11.6 last week and it worked fine and today a 11.6 submit fails :) Thanks
1
0
864
Sep ’20
ERROR ITMS-4134: "Duplicate in-app purchase product_id: 'xxx'." at Software/SoftwareMetadata
Hi,My app already has a few non consumable in-app purchase without content hosting.One of them has product id: 010.I have created a new in-app purchase with content hosting with product id: T01I have added a new target (In-App purchase Content) to my projectI added a file to the new target and configured the ContentInfo.plist with IAPProductIdentifier: T01I archived the new target and exported as Installer PackageWhen I try to upload the content via Application Loader I get this:ERROR ITMS-4134: Duplicate in-app purchase product_id: '010'. at Software/SoftwareMetadataWhere am I wrong?Thank you in advance for any help.
1
0
5.2k
Jun ’17
ITMS-90429: Invalid Swift Support on libswiftCompatibilitySpan.dylib after update to Xcode 26.4.1
Hello, after updating to Xcode 26.4.1, our app is rejected on App Store Connect because of the following error: ITMS-90429: Invalid Swift Support - The files libswiftCompatibilitySpan.dylib aren’t at the expected location /Payload/AlbusAir.app/Frameworks. Move the file to the expected location, rebuild your app using the current public (GM) version of Xcode, and resubmit it. We did not change anything to the code, we didn't update any dependency. As far as I'm aware, we don't use Spans in Swift. I even tried copying the dylib myself in the app in a Xcode build phase and it still doesn't work. Can someone help? Thanks !
7
0
290
Apr ’26
Reply to Why can't I have INPlayMediaIntent in 2 extensions?
Oh yes, I used that Car Play Music Sample to add CarPlay to my app and it seems to work good but now I need to make sure Siri works with CarPlay and the main app, the watch, HomePod and everything else. I'm just running into conflicts with INPlayMediaIntent plus I'm working on a Radio app so when a user says Hey Siri, play Beatles Radio the phone tries to play Beatles in my music library instead of my app. I have 40 other radio stations with the word radio in the name, so I'm dealing with that. I'm getting lots of other errors when I try to upload to appstoreconnect, but will deal with them later: ITMS-90626: Invalid Siri Support - '' is not a supported intent type Though you are not required to fix the following issues, we wanted to make you aware of them: ITMS-90626: Invalid Siri Support - No example phrase was provided for INSendMessageIntent in the 'pt-br' language. Please refer to 'https://developer.apple.com/documentation/sirikit/registering_custom_vocabulary_with_sirikit/global_vocabu
Aug ’24
ERROR ITMS-9000: "This bundle is invalid. invalid XML character '0x0003' at index 769 in Info.plist
HI , who can help me out, i have been trying for a few days now but i can't find the solutioni have a app and a watchkit app and using the Alamofire plugin i have set both version and cfbundle to 2.3.when i try to submit to the App Store i get 2 errorsERROR ITMS-9000: This bundle is invalid. invalid XML character '0x0003' at index 769 in Info.plistERROR ITMS-9000: This bundle is invalid. invalid XML character '0x0003' at index 327 in Info.plisti dont know how to find this error or how to solve it,i tried searching for the info.plist, but i have several and i can't see whats wrongi use XCode Version 6.4 (6E35b)who can help me?
0
0
730
Jul ’15
Reply to Errors when uploading via Application Loader
Hi! Same problem here when using Transporter. Any ideas? Thanks. ERROR ITMS-90230: Invalid product archive metadata. Error in keyPath [product-metadata.product-identifier]. Please re-build your archive with an up-to-date version of Xcode, and submit again. ERROR ITMS-90230: Invalid product archive metadata. Error in keyPath [product-metadata.product-version]. Please re-build your archive with an up-to-date version of Xcode, and submit again.
Jun ’20
Reply to App Store Distribution fails on valid com.apple.developer.healthkit.access value
I deleted the entry (the empty array com.apple.developer.healthkit.access), but after upload, I received the message : ITMS-90000: This bundle is invalid - $message. very weird
Replies
Boosts
Views
Activity
Jan ’21
ERROR ITMS-90283: “Invalid Provisioning Profile” in Mac-Catalyst app
I'm working on a Mac-Catalyst app. It needs to access some of the AppKit Classes so I integrated a macOS Bundle to accomplish that(reference blog post: https:// medium.com/better-programming/how-to-access-the-appkit-api-from-mac-catalyst-apps-2184527020b5), and it works fine except it won't let me upload the app to the Appstore. When I try to upload the app XCode throws me an error: ERROR ITMS-90283: Invalid Provisioning Profile. The provisioning profile included in the bundle com.XXX.MacPlugin [com.XXX.XXXX.pkg/Payload/XXX.app/Contents/PlugIns/MacPlugin.bundle] is invalid. [Invalid 'com.apple.application-identifier' entitlement value.] For more information, visit the macOS Developer Portal. I tried uploading the build removing this plugin and it worked, but with this Plugin it won't work.
Replies
0
Boosts
0
Views
657
Activity
Feb ’21
ITMS-90899 : how to select macOS 12.4 or macOS 12.5 when submitting iOS app
I received this message when submitting my app : ITMS-90899: Apple silicon Mac support issue - The app is not compatible with the provided minimum macOS version of 12.4. It can run on macOS 13.0 or later. Please specify an LSMinimumSystemVersion value of 13.0 or later in a new build, or select a compatible version in App Store Connect. There is now possibility to select macOS 12.5, 12.5 or even 13 with xCode 13.4.1 and on Apple Store Connect The app is running correctly on macOS 12.5.1 (but even this version is not selectable) Can someone help me understand.
Replies
2
Boosts
0
Views
7.7k
Activity
Aug ’22
Reply to Problems with manually submitting a MacOS app to the Apple Store
Same problem here when using Transporter. Any ideas? Thanks. ERROR ITMS-90230: Invalid product archive metadata. Error in keyPath [product-metadata.product-identifier]. Please re-build your archive with an up-to-date version of Xcode, and submit again. ERROR ITMS-90230: Invalid product archive metadata. Error in keyPath [product-metadata.product-version]. Please re-build your archive with an up-to-date version of Xcode, and submit again.
Topic: Code Signing SubTopic: General Tags:
Replies
Boosts
Views
Activity
Jun ’20
Which field does 'ITMS-90814: Missing SDK Version' relate to? (I have DTSDK* fields set already)
Hi, uploading the latest build of my app, I got the error 'ITMS-90814: Missing SDK Version' for my watch extension Now I do have the fields DTSDKBuild & DTSDKName so im confused as to what field this pertains to I submitted with XCode 11.6 last week and it worked fine and today a 11.6 submit fails :) Thanks
Replies
1
Boosts
0
Views
864
Activity
Sep ’20
I keep getting an error-itms 90096 while trying to submit my build to the ios app store. Help plz?
I keep getting an error-itms 90096 while trying to submit my build to the ios app store. Help plz? What can I do?
Replies
1
Boosts
0
Views
241
Activity
Dec ’15
Reply to Getting "Invalid binary" when trying to submit app to review
check your email, there is a new requirement ITMS-91061 for Privacy manifests . Your app probably has some 3-rd Party libraries that dont have it.
Replies
Boosts
Views
Activity
Feb ’25
ERROR ITMS-4134: "Duplicate in-app purchase product_id: 'xxx'." at Software/SoftwareMetadata
Hi,My app already has a few non consumable in-app purchase without content hosting.One of them has product id: 010.I have created a new in-app purchase with content hosting with product id: T01I have added a new target (In-App purchase Content) to my projectI added a file to the new target and configured the ContentInfo.plist with IAPProductIdentifier: T01I archived the new target and exported as Installer PackageWhen I try to upload the content via Application Loader I get this:ERROR ITMS-4134: Duplicate in-app purchase product_id: '010'. at Software/SoftwareMetadataWhere am I wrong?Thank you in advance for any help.
Replies
1
Boosts
0
Views
5.2k
Activity
Jun ’17
ITMS-90429: Invalid Swift Support on libswiftCompatibilitySpan.dylib after update to Xcode 26.4.1
Hello, after updating to Xcode 26.4.1, our app is rejected on App Store Connect because of the following error: ITMS-90429: Invalid Swift Support - The files libswiftCompatibilitySpan.dylib aren’t at the expected location /Payload/AlbusAir.app/Frameworks. Move the file to the expected location, rebuild your app using the current public (GM) version of Xcode, and resubmit it. We did not change anything to the code, we didn't update any dependency. As far as I'm aware, we don't use Spans in Swift. I even tried copying the dylib myself in the app in a Xcode build phase and it still doesn't work. Can someone help? Thanks !
Replies
7
Boosts
0
Views
290
Activity
Apr ’26
Reply to Why can't I have INPlayMediaIntent in 2 extensions?
Oh yes, I used that Car Play Music Sample to add CarPlay to my app and it seems to work good but now I need to make sure Siri works with CarPlay and the main app, the watch, HomePod and everything else. I'm just running into conflicts with INPlayMediaIntent plus I'm working on a Radio app so when a user says Hey Siri, play Beatles Radio the phone tries to play Beatles in my music library instead of my app. I have 40 other radio stations with the word radio in the name, so I'm dealing with that. I'm getting lots of other errors when I try to upload to appstoreconnect, but will deal with them later: ITMS-90626: Invalid Siri Support - '' is not a supported intent type Though you are not required to fix the following issues, we wanted to make you aware of them: ITMS-90626: Invalid Siri Support - No example phrase was provided for INSendMessageIntent in the 'pt-br' language. Please refer to 'https://developer.apple.com/documentation/sirikit/registering_custom_vocabulary_with_sirikit/global_vocabu
Replies
Boosts
Views
Activity
Aug ’24
ERROR ITMS-9000: "This bundle is invalid. invalid XML character '0x0003' at index 769 in Info.plist
HI , who can help me out, i have been trying for a few days now but i can't find the solutioni have a app and a watchkit app and using the Alamofire plugin i have set both version and cfbundle to 2.3.when i try to submit to the App Store i get 2 errorsERROR ITMS-9000: This bundle is invalid. invalid XML character '0x0003' at index 769 in Info.plistERROR ITMS-9000: This bundle is invalid. invalid XML character '0x0003' at index 327 in Info.plisti dont know how to find this error or how to solve it,i tried searching for the info.plist, but i have several and i can't see whats wrongi use XCode Version 6.4 (6E35b)who can help me?
Replies
0
Boosts
0
Views
730
Activity
Jul ’15
Reply to ITMS-90096 - Cannot submit for TestFlight
Thanks so much for your post. For my project, I could only avoid the iTMS error by moving my launch.storyboard to the project root. Your post was the clue I needed.
Replies
Boosts
Views
Activity
Sep ’16
Reply to ITMS-90000: This bundle is invalid - $message.
Same here, ITMS-90000: This bundle is invalid - $message. Previous builds uploaded without problem, but this one is getting this very vague error...
Topic: Code Signing SubTopic: General Tags:
Replies
Boosts
Views
Activity
Jan ’21
Reply to Errors when uploading via Application Loader
Hi! Same problem here when using Transporter. Any ideas? Thanks. ERROR ITMS-90230: Invalid product archive metadata. Error in keyPath [product-metadata.product-identifier]. Please re-build your archive with an up-to-date version of Xcode, and submit again. ERROR ITMS-90230: Invalid product archive metadata. Error in keyPath [product-metadata.product-version]. Please re-build your archive with an up-to-date version of Xcode, and submit again.
Replies
Boosts
Views
Activity
Jun ’20
Reply to External testing is not supported for builds that have been created with a beta version of Xcode, OS X, or iOS.
Yep, smh. I can't even upload a build to iTunes Connect now without getting a ERROR ITMS - 90125 : Binary Invalid
Topic: App & System Services SubTopic: Core OS Tags:
Replies
Boosts
Views
Activity
Aug ’15