I got this error while attempting to upload to test flight:ERROR ITMS-90502: Invalid Bundle. Apps that only contain the arm64 slice must also have 'arm64' in the list of UIRequiredDeviceCapabilities in Info.plist.I searched around I found solutions including:Setting Build Active Architecture to Yes (didn't affect since my project only supports arm64)Changing Archive Build Configuration to Release (already did)Unplug the device from my mac when Archiving (I am already praying to the machine spirits by this part)Lastly,Adding UIRequiredDeviceCapabilities with item arm64 to all target's info.plist This is the one I am troubled with. It is most certainly what the error requires me to do but I did for every info.plist I can find in my project. Including the main one created automatically when I created my project, one for each test build(not sure if needed just did anyway), one for the everyday widget extension my app has, one for every framework I used added via cocoapods (I edited the podfile to do it b
13
0
3.4k