Search results for

“ITMS-90158”

1,712 results found

Post

Replies

Boosts

Views

Activity

ITMS-90895: Missing Icon - No such asset is present in the asset catalog.
I have added an alternate icon in my iOS app which I am setting using setAlternateIcon method. It works perfectly during development and local app distribution, however when I try to upload a build to App Store Connect, I get the following error: ITMS-90895: Missing Icon - The Info.plist key CFBundleIcons.CFBundleAlternateIcons contains an entry “AppIconTwo” that references asset “AppIconTwo” No such asset is present in the asset catalog. I'm unable to upload builds with this extra app-icon added. Kindly help me solve this.
3
0
1.4k
Nov ’23
"ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage" Build issue
When I try to submit my app build I get this error. I have no idea which API it is clashing with. ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage - The app contains one or more corrupted binaries. Rebuild the app and resubmit.,The app references non-public selectors in Frameworks/react_native_webrtc.framework/react_native_webrtc: addStream:, initWithBuffer:rotation:timeStampNs:, initWithURLStrings:, isBinary, localDescription, sdp, sendData:, setChannelId:, setIsEnabled:, stringForType:, typeForString:, videoSource. If method names in your source code match the private Apple APIs listed above, altering your method names will help prevent this app from being flagged in future submissions. In addition, note that one or more of the above APIs may be located in a static library that was included with your app. If so, they must be removed. For further information, visit the Technical Support Information at http://developer.apple.com/support/technical/
1
0
1.2k
Jul ’22
Reply to iOS 9 LaunchServices: ERROR: There is no registered handler for URL scheme itms-services
Danial,I ran into this same issue. I really wish they would fix this among other things they seem to have intentionally broken in iOS 9 for Enterprise Development.However, as a workaround, I found that if you create a shortened url using the itms-services url, using openURL works just fine. Bit.ly doesn't support the itms-services protocol, but t i n y url dot com does.let downloadUrl = NSURL(string: http://example.com/blahblah) //Points to itms-services://?action=download-manifest&url=https://example.com/blahblah.plistUIApplication.sharedApplication().openURL(downloadUrl!)Good luck!Joe.
Sep ’15
ITMS-90562: Invalid Bundle - The embedded bitcode bundle is corrupted.
I am having an issue submitting an update to my existing app in the TestFlight. My project supports iOS 9.0 and up. I am using Xcode Version 11.5 (11E608c). My application works just fine, it compiles fine, and the archives even validate correctly and upload to the App Store just fine. However, once I upload a build and it finishes processing I see this error in App Store Connect: ITMS-90562: Invalid Bundle - The embedded bitcode bundle is corrupted. Rebuild your entire app with the latest GM Xcode and submit the app again. I have absolutely no idea what's causing this. Has anyone ever seen this? Thanks!
5
0
3.1k
Jun ’20
Error ITMS -90174 Missing Provisioning Profile (which is correctly located)
I'm trying to upload my app through application loader however I keep receiving error itms-90174: missing provisioning profile.However when I change the .ipa file to a zip file and view the contents of the app it shows the file named embedded.mobileprovision is there.Is this supposed to be in a different location? I've tried re creating all of my certificates, updating my Apple Mac however I am still receiving the same error.I am editing the Info.plist file as I kept recieving the error missing Info.plist key for NSPhotoLibraryUsageDescriptionKey and for NSCameraUsageDescription.
0
0
1.5k
Apr ’18
ITMS-90809: Deprecated API Usage - UIWebView are no longer accepted
Facing this below issue even my app is not using UIWebView any where ITMS-90809: Deprecated API Usage - New apps that use UIWebView are no longer accepted. Instead, use WKWebView for improved security and reliability. Learn more (https://developer.apple.com/documentation/uikit/uiwebview). We submitted the apps to store that does not contain UIWebview. how to solve it
0
0
556
Apr ’21
Details on ITMS-90984: Apple Vision Pro support issue
I have an iPad app on the App Store, and since recently every time I upload a new build to App Store Connect I receive an automated email with the following warning. ITMS-90984: Apple Vision Pro support issue - The details associated with your Apple Developer Program membership indicate that you’re not eligible to publish apps on the App Store for Apple Vision Pro. For more information, contact us: https://developer.apple.com/contact. At the present, my app does not target visionOS API specifically, but I have checked the checkbox for availability on Apple Vision Pro. According to the warning, something makes me not able to distribute apps for Vision Pro, but lacking any details I am not sure how I can solve this issue. What specifically about my account makes me ineligible to distribute apps for Apple Vision Pro and triggers this warning? I have contacted support at the provided URL, but they were unable to help me and redirected me to post in Developer Forums.
2
0
2.6k
Jan ’24
_CMTimebaseCreateWithMasterClock - ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage
Hi guys, I am getting the following error when trying to upload for macOS. The same code works fine for iOS. Dear Developer, We identified one or more issues with a recent delivery for your app. Please correct the following issues, then upload again. ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage - The app references non-public symbols in Contents/MacOS/XXX: _CMTimebaseCreateWithMasterClock. If method names in your source code match the private Apple APIs listed above, altering your method names will help prevent this app from being flagged in future submissions. In addition, note that one or more of the above APIs may be located in a static library that was included with your app. If so, they must be removed. For further information, visit the Technical Support Information at http://developer.apple.com/support/technical/ Best regards, The App Store Team Just FYI: I am not using CMTimebaseCreateWithMasterClock at all, but rather the preferred variant CMTimebaseCreateWithSourceClock. Neither of these are private AP
7
0
2.8k
Nov ’21
Uploading iOS 10 beta app gives an error - ITMS-90334
I am trying to upload an app using Xcode 8 beta 6. It is compiled against iOS 10 beta SDK. It has extensions which are also compiled for that SDK. The watchOS app is compiled against watchOS 3 SDK. When I upload it to Testflight through Xcode and Application Loader, it returns back with an errorERROR ITMS-90334: Invalid Code Signature Identifier. The identifier com.apple.WK in your code signature for WatchOSApp must match its Bundle IdentifierCan some one help me solve this issue ?Thanks!
5
0
2.2k
Aug ’16
tvOS Upload Error ITMS-90471 Missing Images
When attempting a routine* update to my tvOS app, I'm getting blocked by uploading from both Xcode and Application Loader with three errors:iTunes Store Operation FailedERROR ITMS-90471: Missing Image Asset. Your app is missing the Home Screen Icon asset in 'Payload/Lightbow.app'.ERROR ITMS-90471: Missing Image Asset. Your app is missing the App Store Icon asset in 'Payload/Lightbow.app'.ERROR ITMS-90471: Missing Image Asset. Your app is missing the Top Shelf Image Wide asset in 'Payload/Lightbow.app'.These assets exist, same as they ever did, in an asset catalog that was set up by Xcode. I deleted my asset catalog, manually re-added all my assets to a freshly created asset catalog with freshly-created Brand Assets folder inside with the templates usually there for tvOS, Cleaned, Nuked Derived Data folder, restarted Xcode, built a fresh archive and tried to upload to the App Store. Same result.Anybody else run into this or have a fix? I'm on Xcode 9.1 (9B55) and I believe the last s
8
0
3.4k
Nov ’17
Xcode 9 GM doesn't recognize me as part of a team (ITMS-4088)
I'm trying to upload my app to iTunes Connect, but I'm getting the following errorERROR ITMS-4088: The organization [My name] does not have permission to modify the application with the Apple ID [My app ID]. Please try again, using an account for an organization with access to this application. at SoftwareAssetsNow, I'm using a particular Apple ID to login who is an Agent in my own dev account and an admin on another dev account's team so I think that's probably what's causing the confusion, but I don't think this should happen as the same account worked fine beforeI'm running Xcode 9 GM (9A235) on macOS Sierra 10.12.6 (16G29)
89
0
20k
Sep ’17
ITMS-90895: Missing Icon - No such asset is present in the asset catalog.
I have added an alternate icon in my iOS app which I am setting using setAlternateIcon method. It works perfectly during development and local app distribution, however when I try to upload a build to App Store Connect, I get the following error: ITMS-90895: Missing Icon - The Info.plist key CFBundleIcons.CFBundleAlternateIcons contains an entry “AppIconTwo” that references asset “AppIconTwo” No such asset is present in the asset catalog. I'm unable to upload builds with this extra app-icon added. Kindly help me solve this.
Replies
3
Boosts
0
Views
1.4k
Activity
Nov ’23
"ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage" Build issue
When I try to submit my app build I get this error. I have no idea which API it is clashing with. ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage - The app contains one or more corrupted binaries. Rebuild the app and resubmit.,The app references non-public selectors in Frameworks/react_native_webrtc.framework/react_native_webrtc: addStream:, initWithBuffer:rotation:timeStampNs:, initWithURLStrings:, isBinary, localDescription, sdp, sendData:, setChannelId:, setIsEnabled:, stringForType:, typeForString:, videoSource. If method names in your source code match the private Apple APIs listed above, altering your method names will help prevent this app from being flagged in future submissions. In addition, note that one or more of the above APIs may be located in a static library that was included with your app. If so, they must be removed. For further information, visit the Technical Support Information at http://developer.apple.com/support/technical/
Replies
1
Boosts
0
Views
1.2k
Activity
Jul ’22
Reply to iOS 9 LaunchServices: ERROR: There is no registered handler for URL scheme itms-services
Danial,I ran into this same issue. I really wish they would fix this among other things they seem to have intentionally broken in iOS 9 for Enterprise Development.However, as a workaround, I found that if you create a shortened url using the itms-services url, using openURL works just fine. Bit.ly doesn't support the itms-services protocol, but t i n y url dot com does.let downloadUrl = NSURL(string: http://example.com/blahblah) //Points to itms-services://?action=download-manifest&url=https://example.com/blahblah.plistUIApplication.sharedApplication().openURL(downloadUrl!)Good luck!Joe.
Replies
Boosts
Views
Activity
Sep ’15
ITMS-90562: Invalid Bundle - The embedded bitcode bundle is corrupted.
I am having an issue submitting an update to my existing app in the TestFlight. My project supports iOS 9.0 and up. I am using Xcode Version 11.5 (11E608c). My application works just fine, it compiles fine, and the archives even validate correctly and upload to the App Store just fine. However, once I upload a build and it finishes processing I see this error in App Store Connect: ITMS-90562: Invalid Bundle - The embedded bitcode bundle is corrupted. Rebuild your entire app with the latest GM Xcode and submit the app again. I have absolutely no idea what's causing this. Has anyone ever seen this? Thanks!
Replies
5
Boosts
0
Views
3.1k
Activity
Jun ’20
Error ITMS -90174 Missing Provisioning Profile (which is correctly located)
I'm trying to upload my app through application loader however I keep receiving error itms-90174: missing provisioning profile.However when I change the .ipa file to a zip file and view the contents of the app it shows the file named embedded.mobileprovision is there.Is this supposed to be in a different location? I've tried re creating all of my certificates, updating my Apple Mac however I am still receiving the same error.I am editing the Info.plist file as I kept recieving the error missing Info.plist key for NSPhotoLibraryUsageDescriptionKey and for NSCameraUsageDescription.
Replies
0
Boosts
0
Views
1.5k
Activity
Apr ’18
ITMS-90809: Deprecated API Usage - UIWebView are no longer accepted
Facing this below issue even my app is not using UIWebView any where ITMS-90809: Deprecated API Usage - New apps that use UIWebView are no longer accepted. Instead, use WKWebView for improved security and reliability. Learn more (https://developer.apple.com/documentation/uikit/uiwebview). We submitted the apps to store that does not contain UIWebview. how to solve it
Replies
0
Boosts
0
Views
556
Activity
Apr ’21
Details on ITMS-90984: Apple Vision Pro support issue
I have an iPad app on the App Store, and since recently every time I upload a new build to App Store Connect I receive an automated email with the following warning. ITMS-90984: Apple Vision Pro support issue - The details associated with your Apple Developer Program membership indicate that you’re not eligible to publish apps on the App Store for Apple Vision Pro. For more information, contact us: https://developer.apple.com/contact. At the present, my app does not target visionOS API specifically, but I have checked the checkbox for availability on Apple Vision Pro. According to the warning, something makes me not able to distribute apps for Vision Pro, but lacking any details I am not sure how I can solve this issue. What specifically about my account makes me ineligible to distribute apps for Apple Vision Pro and triggers this warning? I have contacted support at the provided URL, but they were unable to help me and redirected me to post in Developer Forums.
Replies
2
Boosts
0
Views
2.6k
Activity
Jan ’24
_CMTimebaseCreateWithMasterClock - ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage
Hi guys, I am getting the following error when trying to upload for macOS. The same code works fine for iOS. Dear Developer, We identified one or more issues with a recent delivery for your app. Please correct the following issues, then upload again. ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage - The app references non-public symbols in Contents/MacOS/XXX: _CMTimebaseCreateWithMasterClock. If method names in your source code match the private Apple APIs listed above, altering your method names will help prevent this app from being flagged in future submissions. In addition, note that one or more of the above APIs may be located in a static library that was included with your app. If so, they must be removed. For further information, visit the Technical Support Information at http://developer.apple.com/support/technical/ Best regards, The App Store Team Just FYI: I am not using CMTimebaseCreateWithMasterClock at all, but rather the preferred variant CMTimebaseCreateWithSourceClock. Neither of these are private AP
Replies
7
Boosts
0
Views
2.8k
Activity
Nov ’21
Reply to iTMSTransporter could not generate an itmsp
I'm having the same issue using itms v2.2 on windows, Null at com.apple.transporter.operation.DeveloperAPIUpload.generatePackage Has anyone solved this?
Replies
Boosts
Views
Activity
Oct ’21
Uploading iOS 10 beta app gives an error - ITMS-90334
I am trying to upload an app using Xcode 8 beta 6. It is compiled against iOS 10 beta SDK. It has extensions which are also compiled for that SDK. The watchOS app is compiled against watchOS 3 SDK. When I upload it to Testflight through Xcode and Application Loader, it returns back with an errorERROR ITMS-90334: Invalid Code Signature Identifier. The identifier com.apple.WK in your code signature for WatchOSApp must match its Bundle IdentifierCan some one help me solve this issue ?Thanks!
Replies
5
Boosts
0
Views
2.2k
Activity
Aug ’16
Reply to ITMS-90176: Unrecognized Locale
FB13330698 (ITMS-90176: Unrecognized Locale while uploading app with Albanian Kosovo language)
Replies
Boosts
Views
Activity
Nov ’23
Reply to App rejected for invalid binary
Thanks for the answer. The issue is actually: ITMS-91064: Invalid tracking informationy Even though it is there
Replies
Boosts
Views
Activity
Jun ’25
tvOS Upload Error ITMS-90471 Missing Images
When attempting a routine* update to my tvOS app, I'm getting blocked by uploading from both Xcode and Application Loader with three errors:iTunes Store Operation FailedERROR ITMS-90471: Missing Image Asset. Your app is missing the Home Screen Icon asset in 'Payload/Lightbow.app'.ERROR ITMS-90471: Missing Image Asset. Your app is missing the App Store Icon asset in 'Payload/Lightbow.app'.ERROR ITMS-90471: Missing Image Asset. Your app is missing the Top Shelf Image Wide asset in 'Payload/Lightbow.app'.These assets exist, same as they ever did, in an asset catalog that was set up by Xcode. I deleted my asset catalog, manually re-added all my assets to a freshly created asset catalog with freshly-created Brand Assets folder inside with the templates usually there for tvOS, Cleaned, Nuked Derived Data folder, restarted Xcode, built a fresh archive and tried to upload to the App Store. Same result.Anybody else run into this or have a fix? I'm on Xcode 9.1 (9B55) and I believe the last s
Replies
8
Boosts
0
Views
3.4k
Activity
Nov ’17
Xcode 9 GM doesn't recognize me as part of a team (ITMS-4088)
I'm trying to upload my app to iTunes Connect, but I'm getting the following errorERROR ITMS-4088: The organization [My name] does not have permission to modify the application with the Apple ID [My app ID]. Please try again, using an account for an organization with access to this application. at SoftwareAssetsNow, I'm using a particular Apple ID to login who is an Agent in my own dev account and an admin on another dev account's team so I think that's probably what's causing the confusion, but I don't think this should happen as the same account worked fine beforeI'm running Xcode 9 GM (9A235) on macOS Sierra 10.12.6 (16G29)
Replies
89
Boosts
0
Views
20k
Activity
Sep ’17
ITMS-91061: Missing privacy manifest
Hello guys i have a problem. I have one template package. and I publish many applications using this package. i change only names and colors. my other other project working fine , there is no problem. But I get this error on new one of them. My PrivacyInfo like this and my copy bundle resources like this i cant handle this problem . please help
Replies
1
Boosts
0
Views
287
Activity
Mar ’25