Search results for

“ITMS-90158”

1,712 results found

Post

Replies

Boosts

Views

Activity

ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage with Nanopb framework
I have the nanopb.xcframework in my project that is used by FirebaseAnalytics. This issue is reported recently, and never before. ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage - The app references non-public symbols in CitytvVideoStaging: pbdecode, pbencode, pbistreamfrombuffer, pbostreamfrombuffer. If method names in your source code match the private Apple APIs listed above, altering your method names will help prevent this app from being flagged in future submissions. In addition, note that one or more of the above APIs may be located in a static library that was included with your app. If so, they must be removed. For further information, visit the Technical Support Information at http://developer.apple.com/support/technical/ What is the possible solution for this nanopb issue?
0
0
851
Sep ’20
ERROR ITMS-90164: Invalid Code Signing Entitlements
Hi team,When uploading the ipa via transporter command line utility, the following message is returned. We are re-signing manually and curiously, the errors only occurs for app extensions and not the main app. ERROR ITMS-90164: Invalid Code Signing Entitlements. The entitlements in your app bundle signature do not match the ones that are contained in the provisioning profile. According to the provisioning profile, the bundle contains a key value that is not allowed: '''TeamId.ExtBundleId''' for the key '''application-identifier''' in '''Payload/MyApp.app/PlugIns/MyAppExtension/MyAppExtension'''. We are signing manually and our app entitlements are as such <plist version=1.0> <dict> <key>application-identifier</key> <string>TeamId.ExtBundleId</string> <key>aps-environment</key> <string>production</string> <key>beta-reports-active</key> <true/> <key>com.apple.developer.team-identifier</key> <string>TeamId<
0
0
983
Nov ’22
Reply to Uploading iOS 11 SDK builds failing?
The errors are:iTunes Store Operation FailedERROR ITMS-90022: Missing required icon file. The bundle does not contain an app icon for iPhone / iPod Touch of exactly '120x120' pixels, in .png format for iOS versions >= 7.0.iTunes Store Operation FailedERROR ITMS-90023: Missing required icon file. The bundle does not contain an app icon for iPad of exactly '76x76' pixels, in .png format for iOS versions >= 7.0.iTunes Store Operation FailedERROR ITMS-90023: Missing required icon file. The bundle does not contain an app icon for iPad of exactly '167x167' pixels, in .png format for iOS versions supporting iPad Pro.iTunes Store Operation FailedERROR ITMS-90023: Missing required icon file. The bundle does not contain an app icon for iPad of exactly '152x152' pixels, in .png format for iOS versions >= 7.0.iTunes Store Operation FailedWARNING ITMS-90704: Missing Marketing Icon. iOS Apps must include a 1024x1024px Marketing Icon in PNG format. Apps that do not inclu
Topic: App & System Services SubTopic: Core OS Tags:
Jul ’17
Icon Fonts failing review submission with ITMS-90853: Invalid font
Hello. Icon fonts such as Font Awesome 6 and react-native-vector-icons are being rejected submission with the automated Invalid Binary error. ITMS-90853: Invalid font - There was an error validating the font named 'FontAwesome6Free-Solid' at 'private-app-name/FontAwesome6_Solid.ttf'. ‘glyf’ table instructions. These fonts have previously worked over the course of the last 3 years without issue and just stopped working on Monday. GitHub is filled with related issues and bug reports. This is likely affecting thousands of apps.
2
0
1.6k
Sep ’24
ITMS-90863: Macs with Apple silicon support issue (HomeKit library)
Recently I started getting emails from AppStoreConnect when I submit new builds. The email states: ITMS-90863: Macs with Apple silicon support issue - The app links with libraries that aren’t present in macOS: /usr/lib/swift/libswiftHomeKit.dylib I can run this app on Apple Silicon from TestFlight or directly from Xcode and it runs just fine including all HomeKit functions. This app has been using HomeKit for several years now. This issue seems to be the same kind of this other about CloudKit, but with HomeKit libs: https://developer.apple.com/forums/thread/756325 Please, how it can be fixed? Many thanks.
2
0
820
Dec ’24
ITMS-90477: Invalid Bundle Identifier - Attempting to change bundle identifier
Hi Everyone, I have an iPhone app with watch app and extension. I'm getting the following error when building: ITMS-90477: Invalid Bundle Identifier - Attempting to change bundle identifier from com.company.myapp.watchkitapp to com.company.myapp.watchkitappp is disallowed for bundle My App.app/Watch/My App Watch.app. The thing is I always used the second id (yes with triple p). I already check my identifiers on developer.apple site, there is no identifier with watchkitapp but watchkitappp is. Same for the XC side. When I trying to get first id I get; An App ID with Identifier 'com.company.myapp.watchkitapp' is not available. Please enter a different string. Any help is appreciated. Thx.
10
0
5.4k
Feb ’21
ITMS-90428: Invalid Swift Support - The files libswift_Concurrency.dylib don’t match
I am trying to upload a new build of my app from the new Xcode 14.1 RC but it keeps failing with the below error: ITMS-90428: Invalid Swift Support - The files libswift_Concurrency.dylib don’t match /Payload/MY_APP.app/MY_APP_WatchOS.app/libswift_Concurrency.dylib. Make sure the files are correct, rebuild your app, and resubmit it. Don’t apply post-processing to /Payload/MY_APP.app/MY_APP_WatchOS.app/libswift_Concurrency.dylib. My bundle contains a watchOS 4.3 app which I thought might have been an issue, so I tried increasing it to watchOS 7.0 but still got the error. Bitcode is disabled for all targets. I don't have post-processing enabled either.
12
0
4.8k
Oct ’22
Test Flight Rejection : ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage
Today, I'm getting Test Flight builds rejected with the following reason: ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage - The app references non-public selectors in MyRedactedAppName: _isKeyDown, _modifiedInput, _modifierFlags, handleNotification:, isPassthrough, onSuccess:, removeValuesForKeys:completion However, I'm uploading the exact same code (working on a CI/CD pipeline) as I did last Thursday and that build passed. Pretty sure this is on the Apple side of things. Anyone else seeing this today? I know a few folks have had similar rejections since June 6, when things got updated for WWDC. Some seem to have been resolved by Apple, but I've tested this twice today and received the same result.
3
0
3.8k
Jun ’22
Reply to Can't submit app to iTunesConnect
Hi guys.. Add me to the list of complaints. getting same ITMS-3000 error message
Replies
Boosts
Views
Activity
Jul ’15
Reply to Manage subscriptions
This URL worked for me with iOS 14.4 itms-apps://buy.itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZFinance.woa/wa/manageSubscriptions
Topic: App & System Services SubTopic: StoreKit Tags:
Replies
Boosts
Views
Activity
Jun ’21
ITMS-91061: Missing privacy manifest
Hello guys i have a problem. I have one template package. and I publish many applications using this package. i change only names and colors. my other other project working fine , there is no problem. But I get this error on new one of them. My PrivacyInfo like this and my copy bundle resources like this i cant handle this problem . please help
Replies
1
Boosts
0
Views
287
Activity
Mar ’25
Reply to URL scheme for the Movies app
I don't have the device yet, so I couldn't try this: Is itms:// registered by the store app on tvOS?
Topic: App & System Services SubTopic: Core OS Tags:
Replies
Boosts
Views
Activity
Sep ’15
Reply to itmsservices not working in iOS 11 beta
Hi Mate ,Any luck to work ITMS Service Protocol in iOS 11 ?BIrju
Topic: App & System Services SubTopic: Core OS Tags:
Replies
Boosts
Views
Activity
Apr ’18
ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage with Nanopb framework
I have the nanopb.xcframework in my project that is used by FirebaseAnalytics. This issue is reported recently, and never before. ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage - The app references non-public symbols in CitytvVideoStaging: pbdecode, pbencode, pbistreamfrombuffer, pbostreamfrombuffer. If method names in your source code match the private Apple APIs listed above, altering your method names will help prevent this app from being flagged in future submissions. In addition, note that one or more of the above APIs may be located in a static library that was included with your app. If so, they must be removed. For further information, visit the Technical Support Information at http://developer.apple.com/support/technical/ What is the possible solution for this nanopb issue?
Replies
0
Boosts
0
Views
851
Activity
Sep ’20
ERROR ITMS-90164: Invalid Code Signing Entitlements
Hi team,When uploading the ipa via transporter command line utility, the following message is returned. We are re-signing manually and curiously, the errors only occurs for app extensions and not the main app. ERROR ITMS-90164: Invalid Code Signing Entitlements. The entitlements in your app bundle signature do not match the ones that are contained in the provisioning profile. According to the provisioning profile, the bundle contains a key value that is not allowed: '''TeamId.ExtBundleId''' for the key '''application-identifier''' in '''Payload/MyApp.app/PlugIns/MyAppExtension/MyAppExtension'''. We are signing manually and our app entitlements are as such <plist version=1.0> <dict> <key>application-identifier</key> <string>TeamId.ExtBundleId</string> <key>aps-environment</key> <string>production</string> <key>beta-reports-active</key> <true/> <key>com.apple.developer.team-identifier</key> <string>TeamId<
Replies
0
Boosts
0
Views
983
Activity
Nov ’22
Reply to Uploading iOS 11 SDK builds failing?
The errors are:iTunes Store Operation FailedERROR ITMS-90022: Missing required icon file. The bundle does not contain an app icon for iPhone / iPod Touch of exactly '120x120' pixels, in .png format for iOS versions >= 7.0.iTunes Store Operation FailedERROR ITMS-90023: Missing required icon file. The bundle does not contain an app icon for iPad of exactly '76x76' pixels, in .png format for iOS versions >= 7.0.iTunes Store Operation FailedERROR ITMS-90023: Missing required icon file. The bundle does not contain an app icon for iPad of exactly '167x167' pixels, in .png format for iOS versions supporting iPad Pro.iTunes Store Operation FailedERROR ITMS-90023: Missing required icon file. The bundle does not contain an app icon for iPad of exactly '152x152' pixels, in .png format for iOS versions >= 7.0.iTunes Store Operation FailedWARNING ITMS-90704: Missing Marketing Icon. iOS Apps must include a 1024x1024px Marketing Icon in PNG format. Apps that do not inclu
Topic: App & System Services SubTopic: Core OS Tags:
Replies
Boosts
Views
Activity
Jul ’17
Icon Fonts failing review submission with ITMS-90853: Invalid font
Hello. Icon fonts such as Font Awesome 6 and react-native-vector-icons are being rejected submission with the automated Invalid Binary error. ITMS-90853: Invalid font - There was an error validating the font named 'FontAwesome6Free-Solid' at 'private-app-name/FontAwesome6_Solid.ttf'. ‘glyf’ table instructions. These fonts have previously worked over the course of the last 3 years without issue and just stopped working on Monday. GitHub is filled with related issues and bug reports. This is likely affecting thousands of apps.
Replies
2
Boosts
0
Views
1.6k
Activity
Sep ’24
ITMS-90863: Macs with Apple silicon support issue (HomeKit library)
Recently I started getting emails from AppStoreConnect when I submit new builds. The email states: ITMS-90863: Macs with Apple silicon support issue - The app links with libraries that aren’t present in macOS: /usr/lib/swift/libswiftHomeKit.dylib I can run this app on Apple Silicon from TestFlight or directly from Xcode and it runs just fine including all HomeKit functions. This app has been using HomeKit for several years now. This issue seems to be the same kind of this other about CloudKit, but with HomeKit libs: https://developer.apple.com/forums/thread/756325 Please, how it can be fixed? Many thanks.
Replies
2
Boosts
0
Views
820
Activity
Dec ’24
ITMS-90477: Invalid Bundle Identifier - Attempting to change bundle identifier
Hi Everyone, I have an iPhone app with watch app and extension. I'm getting the following error when building: ITMS-90477: Invalid Bundle Identifier - Attempting to change bundle identifier from com.company.myapp.watchkitapp to com.company.myapp.watchkitappp is disallowed for bundle My App.app/Watch/My App Watch.app. The thing is I always used the second id (yes with triple p). I already check my identifiers on developer.apple site, there is no identifier with watchkitapp but watchkitappp is. Same for the XC side. When I trying to get first id I get; An App ID with Identifier 'com.company.myapp.watchkitapp' is not available. Please enter a different string. Any help is appreciated. Thx.
Replies
10
Boosts
0
Views
5.4k
Activity
Feb ’21
ITMS-90428: Invalid Swift Support - The files libswift_Concurrency.dylib don’t match
I am trying to upload a new build of my app from the new Xcode 14.1 RC but it keeps failing with the below error: ITMS-90428: Invalid Swift Support - The files libswift_Concurrency.dylib don’t match /Payload/MY_APP.app/MY_APP_WatchOS.app/libswift_Concurrency.dylib. Make sure the files are correct, rebuild your app, and resubmit it. Don’t apply post-processing to /Payload/MY_APP.app/MY_APP_WatchOS.app/libswift_Concurrency.dylib. My bundle contains a watchOS 4.3 app which I thought might have been an issue, so I tried increasing it to watchOS 7.0 but still got the error. Bitcode is disabled for all targets. I don't have post-processing enabled either.
Replies
12
Boosts
0
Views
4.8k
Activity
Oct ’22
Test Flight Rejection : ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage
Today, I'm getting Test Flight builds rejected with the following reason: ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage - The app references non-public selectors in MyRedactedAppName: _isKeyDown, _modifiedInput, _modifierFlags, handleNotification:, isPassthrough, onSuccess:, removeValuesForKeys:completion However, I'm uploading the exact same code (working on a CI/CD pipeline) as I did last Thursday and that build passed. Pretty sure this is on the Apple side of things. Anyone else seeing this today? I know a few folks have had similar rejections since June 6, when things got updated for WWDC. Some seem to have been resolved by Apple, but I've tested this twice today and received the same result.
Replies
3
Boosts
0
Views
3.8k
Activity
Jun ’22
error itms-90639 “invalid binary”
have an emoji keyboard app selling on the app store and im trying to replace it with the new IOS 10 iMessaging app and keep getting this error. anyone seen this issue? see picture in link belowThankshttp://i.stack.imgur.com/mTBAW.jpg
Replies
0
Boosts
0
Views
288
Activity
Sep ’16
ITMS-90539: Invalid nested bundle?
I just got my first version of an app with watchOS support ready. The iOS app has 6 embedded frameworks and the watchOS 3 embedded frameworks. Upon delivering to iTunesConnect I'm cursed with the following error:So... three embedded frameworks are exceeding the maximum number of nested frameworks? Really?
Replies
2
Boosts
0
Views
1.1k
Activity
Apr ’17