Search results for

“ITMS-90158”

1,711 results found

Post

Replies

Boosts

Views

Activity

Application Loader error ITMS-90098
Hi all,This morning i tried to upload my application to itunes store to review it.I used the Application Loader from Apple to do this job but, after few minutes, the process failed with this error during the uploading:ERROR ITMS-90098: This bundle is invalid. The key UIRequiredDeviceCapabilities contains value 'bluetooth-le' which is incompatible with the MinimumOSVersion value '9.0'I put the key bluetooth-le in the application .plist to force the installation only on the compatible devices. (because the ios app will communicate trought BTLE with a specific device.)Thanks in advance.
1
0
813
Oct ’15
ITMS-91061: Missing privacy manifest
I have these two pods: Frameworks/GTMSessionFetcher.framework/GTMSessionFetcher Frameworks/GoogleToolboxForMac.framework/GoogleToolboxForMac they are showing this error: ITMS-91061: Missing privacy manifest I've tried manually making privacy files, I've tried updating the SDK's too. I cant update them because firebase depends on GTM Session at a lower version and if I update, MLKit depends on toolbox (even though its deprecating) If I upgrade then the whole project explodes. What do I do. I need help. this is all I get and it doesn't help: https://developer.apple.com/support/third-party-SDK-requirements
2
0
4.6k
Feb ’25
ITMS-90725: SDK Version Issue
I received this warning recently after I uploaded my ipa, I will do the review before 26 April but may release the app on May. Do that mean I will not be able to release that app even apple passed the review?? Thank you so much and sorry if I asked a silly question!! Your delivery was successful, but you may wish to correct the following issues in your next delivery: ITMS-90725: SDK Version Issue - This app was built with the iOS 13.X SDK. All iOS apps submitted to the App Store must be built with the iOS 13 SDK or later, included in Xcode 11 or later. Further, starting April 26, 2021 iOS apps submitted to the App Store must be built with the iOS 14 SDK or later, included in Xcode 12 or later.
0
0
796
Apr ’21
Notarize the dmg file and you will get ITMS-90728.
Hello. I tried to get multiple installation folders notarized after combining them into a dmg, but as soon as the upload was complete, it returned an ITMS-90728 error. I have tried changing the format of the folder and omitting the parts where languages other than English are used, but it does not fix the problem. How can I fix it so that it will accept notarization without problems?
1
0
679
Mar ’21
ITMS-90076: Potential Loss of Keychain Access
I have App Store Connect issues, after when I transferred application another account. ITMS-90076: Potential Loss of Keychain Access - The previous version of software has an application-identifier value of ['oldID.iosapp'] and the new version of software being submitted has an application-identifier of ['newID.iosapp']. This will result in a loss of keychain access. development team changed and what can I do ?
3
0
10k
Oct ’21
Warning on sticker pack submission - ITMS-90863
I am able to upload a sticker pack but with the following warning: ITMS-90863: Apple silicon Macs support issue - The app has LSApplicationLaunchProhibited set to true. This is not supported on Mac. I understand this limits the ability of the sticker pack to be used on a new silicon Mac. Is there a way to change this flag so that this generic sticker pack will work on a Mac?
7
0
2.9k
Nov ’20
Error ITMS-0168: "The binary you uploaded was invalid."
I am trying to upload an application to the App Store. It contains a watchOS 2 app, watchOS 1 extension, and a few iOS extensions. I cannot figure out why this is happening. When I use the Upload to App Store… feature of Xcode 7 (or use Application Loader), I get the message Archive submission failed with errors: with the error being ERROR ITMS-0168: 'The binary you uploaded was invalid.'Has anyone else run into this issue? Any suggestions?
1
0
486
Sep ’15
Error ITMS-90168: "The binary you uploaded was invalid."
I am trying to upload an application to the App Store. It contains a watchOS 2 app, watchOS 1 extension, and a few iOS extensions. I cannot figure out why this is happening. When I use the Upload to App Store… feature of Xcode 7 (or use Application Loader), I get the message Archive submission failed with errors: with the error being ERROR ITMS-90168: 'The binary you uploaded was invalid.'Has anyone else run into this issue? Any suggestions?
1
0
4.8k
Sep ’15
ITMS-90053 Mac Catalyst Invalid Binary
I am really stuck. I uploaded my Mac Catalyst app. The binary passes validation beforehand. I submit for review. After being in waiting for review for a couple of minutes it is rejected with invalid binary and comes back with an email saying ITMS-90053: This bundle is invalid - The bundle identifier is already in use by a different software package. The only app that is using the same bundle is the IOS version where I added the Mac platform.
0
0
741
Apr ’24
ITMS-91109: Invalid package contents
Hi fellow developers, I built Video Restore AI which uses a number of models with CoreML on macOS to provide simple one-blick video upscaling and colorization. After uploading my archive, I received the following notification through email. ITMS-91109: Invalid package contents - The package contains one or more files with the com.apple.quarantine extended file attribute, such as “{com.kammerath.VideoRestore.pkg/Payload/Video Restore AI.app/Contents/Resources/ECCV16Colorize.mlmodelc/weights/weight.bin}”. This attribute shouldn’t be included in any macOS apps distributed on TestFlight or the App Store. Starting February 18, 2025, you must remove this attribute from all files within your macOS app before you can upload to App Store Connect. How do I deal with this? Is there a way to get Apple to just accept the model contents or do I need to convert it again with coremltools? Many thanks in advance! Jan
6
0
1.9k
Jan ’25
ITMS-91056: Invalid privacy manifest
I published my app on the App Store and requested a review, but within a short period of time I received a response saying Bad Binary with the corresponding error code. ITMS-91056: Invalid privacy manifest - The PrivacyInfo.xcprivacy file from the following path is invalid: “Frameworks/Reachability.framework/ReachabilitySwift.bundle/PrivacyInfo.xcprivacy”. Keys and values in your app’s privacy manifests must be valid. For more details about privacy manifest files, visit: https://developer.apple.com/documentation/bundleresources/privacy_manifest_files. NSPrivacyTrackingDomains NSPrivacyTracking NSPrivacyAccessedAPITypes NSPrivacyAccessedAPIType NSPrivacyAccessedAPICategoryDiskSpace NSPrivacyAccessedAPITypeReasons E174.1 NSPrivacyAccessedAPIType NSPrivacyAccessedAPICategoryFileTimestamp NSPrivacyAccessedAPITypeReasons C617.1 3B52.1 DDA9.1 NSPrivacyAccessedAPIType NSPrivacyAccessedAPICategoryFileTimestamp NSPrivacyAccessedAPITypeReasons 3B52.1 NSPrivacyAccessedAPIType NSPrivacyAccess
3
0
1.7k
Dec ’24
WARNING ITMS-90722: "Certificate Expired".
Hi I get this error code everytime I push a build to Itunes connect. The game is built in UE4 remotley on a Mac mini from a windows 10 PC. I can't seem to find any expired certificate. I tried replacing the WWDR certificate wtihout any luck. The build works on testflight but I guees this will not pass a review from apple?WARN: WARNING ITMS-90722: Certificate Expired. The signing certificate CN=Apple Worldwide Developer Relations Certification Authority, OU=Apple Worldwide Developer Relations, O=Apple Inc., C=US with serial number 25 used to sign Cityloop.app has expired. Learn more (https://help.apple.com/xcode/mac/current/#/dev154b28f09).
4
0
1.6k
Jun ’18
Application Loader error ITMS-90098
Hi all,This morning i tried to upload my application to itunes store to review it.I used the Application Loader from Apple to do this job but, after few minutes, the process failed with this error during the uploading:ERROR ITMS-90098: This bundle is invalid. The key UIRequiredDeviceCapabilities contains value 'bluetooth-le' which is incompatible with the MinimumOSVersion value '9.0'I put the key bluetooth-le in the application .plist to force the installation only on the compatible devices. (because the ios app will communicate trought BTLE with a specific device.)Thanks in advance.
Replies
1
Boosts
0
Views
813
Activity
Oct ’15
ITMS-91061: Missing privacy manifest
I have these two pods: Frameworks/GTMSessionFetcher.framework/GTMSessionFetcher Frameworks/GoogleToolboxForMac.framework/GoogleToolboxForMac they are showing this error: ITMS-91061: Missing privacy manifest I've tried manually making privacy files, I've tried updating the SDK's too. I cant update them because firebase depends on GTM Session at a lower version and if I update, MLKit depends on toolbox (even though its deprecating) If I upgrade then the whole project explodes. What do I do. I need help. this is all I get and it doesn't help: https://developer.apple.com/support/third-party-SDK-requirements
Replies
2
Boosts
0
Views
4.6k
Activity
Feb ’25
ITMS-90725: SDK Version Issue
I received this warning recently after I uploaded my ipa, I will do the review before 26 April but may release the app on May. Do that mean I will not be able to release that app even apple passed the review?? Thank you so much and sorry if I asked a silly question!! Your delivery was successful, but you may wish to correct the following issues in your next delivery: ITMS-90725: SDK Version Issue - This app was built with the iOS 13.X SDK. All iOS apps submitted to the App Store must be built with the iOS 13 SDK or later, included in Xcode 11 or later. Further, starting April 26, 2021 iOS apps submitted to the App Store must be built with the iOS 14 SDK or later, included in Xcode 12 or later.
Replies
0
Boosts
0
Views
796
Activity
Apr ’21
Notarize the dmg file and you will get ITMS-90728.
Hello. I tried to get multiple installation folders notarized after combining them into a dmg, but as soon as the upload was complete, it returned an ITMS-90728 error. I have tried changing the format of the folder and omitting the parts where languages other than English are used, but it does not fix the problem. How can I fix it so that it will accept notarization without problems?
Replies
1
Boosts
0
Views
679
Activity
Mar ’21
ITMS-90076: Potential Loss of Keychain Access
I have App Store Connect issues, after when I transferred application another account. ITMS-90076: Potential Loss of Keychain Access - The previous version of software has an application-identifier value of ['oldID.iosapp'] and the new version of software being submitted has an application-identifier of ['newID.iosapp']. This will result in a loss of keychain access. development team changed and what can I do ?
Replies
3
Boosts
0
Views
10k
Activity
Oct ’21
Warning on sticker pack submission - ITMS-90863
I am able to upload a sticker pack but with the following warning: ITMS-90863: Apple silicon Macs support issue - The app has LSApplicationLaunchProhibited set to true. This is not supported on Mac. I understand this limits the ability of the sticker pack to be used on a new silicon Mac. Is there a way to change this flag so that this generic sticker pack will work on a Mac?
Replies
7
Boosts
0
Views
2.9k
Activity
Nov ’20
WARNING ITMS-90686: "The binary you uploaded was invalid."
I have recently started getting the following error when I upload the archive to App Store:The archive passed validtion with several warnings.WARNING ITMS-90686: The binary you uploaded was invalid.I am working on:Xcode Version 8.0 (8A218a)Does anybody has any idea what's causing it?
Replies
26
Boosts
0
Views
6.7k
Activity
Oct ’16
Error ITMS-0168: "The binary you uploaded was invalid."
I am trying to upload an application to the App Store. It contains a watchOS 2 app, watchOS 1 extension, and a few iOS extensions. I cannot figure out why this is happening. When I use the Upload to App Store… feature of Xcode 7 (or use Application Loader), I get the message Archive submission failed with errors: with the error being ERROR ITMS-0168: 'The binary you uploaded was invalid.'Has anyone else run into this issue? Any suggestions?
Replies
1
Boosts
0
Views
486
Activity
Sep ’15
Error ITMS-90168: "The binary you uploaded was invalid."
I am trying to upload an application to the App Store. It contains a watchOS 2 app, watchOS 1 extension, and a few iOS extensions. I cannot figure out why this is happening. When I use the Upload to App Store… feature of Xcode 7 (or use Application Loader), I get the message Archive submission failed with errors: with the error being ERROR ITMS-90168: 'The binary you uploaded was invalid.'Has anyone else run into this issue? Any suggestions?
Replies
1
Boosts
0
Views
4.8k
Activity
Sep ’15
ITMS-90053 Mac Catalyst Invalid Binary
I am really stuck. I uploaded my Mac Catalyst app. The binary passes validation beforehand. I submit for review. After being in waiting for review for a couple of minutes it is rejected with invalid binary and comes back with an email saying ITMS-90053: This bundle is invalid - The bundle identifier is already in use by a different software package. The only app that is using the same bundle is the IOS version where I added the Mac platform.
Replies
0
Boosts
0
Views
741
Activity
Apr ’24
ITMS-91109: Invalid package contents
Hi fellow developers, I built Video Restore AI which uses a number of models with CoreML on macOS to provide simple one-blick video upscaling and colorization. After uploading my archive, I received the following notification through email. ITMS-91109: Invalid package contents - The package contains one or more files with the com.apple.quarantine extended file attribute, such as “{com.kammerath.VideoRestore.pkg/Payload/Video Restore AI.app/Contents/Resources/ECCV16Colorize.mlmodelc/weights/weight.bin}”. This attribute shouldn’t be included in any macOS apps distributed on TestFlight or the App Store. Starting February 18, 2025, you must remove this attribute from all files within your macOS app before you can upload to App Store Connect. How do I deal with this? Is there a way to get Apple to just accept the model contents or do I need to convert it again with coremltools? Many thanks in advance! Jan
Replies
6
Boosts
0
Views
1.9k
Activity
Jan ’25
ITMS-91056: Invalid privacy manifest
I published my app on the App Store and requested a review, but within a short period of time I received a response saying Bad Binary with the corresponding error code. ITMS-91056: Invalid privacy manifest - The PrivacyInfo.xcprivacy file from the following path is invalid: “Frameworks/Reachability.framework/ReachabilitySwift.bundle/PrivacyInfo.xcprivacy”. Keys and values in your app’s privacy manifests must be valid. For more details about privacy manifest files, visit: https://developer.apple.com/documentation/bundleresources/privacy_manifest_files. NSPrivacyTrackingDomains NSPrivacyTracking NSPrivacyAccessedAPITypes NSPrivacyAccessedAPIType NSPrivacyAccessedAPICategoryDiskSpace NSPrivacyAccessedAPITypeReasons E174.1 NSPrivacyAccessedAPIType NSPrivacyAccessedAPICategoryFileTimestamp NSPrivacyAccessedAPITypeReasons C617.1 3B52.1 DDA9.1 NSPrivacyAccessedAPIType NSPrivacyAccessedAPICategoryFileTimestamp NSPrivacyAccessedAPITypeReasons 3B52.1 NSPrivacyAccessedAPIType NSPrivacyAccess
Replies
3
Boosts
0
Views
1.7k
Activity
Dec ’24
ITMS-90078: Missing Push Notification Entitlement
Why am I getting this 'ITMS-90078: Missing Push Notification Entitlement' email every time? I already unchecked the 'Push Notification' checkbox option in 'Certificates, Identifiers & Profiles->All Identifiers->Capabilities' but I'm still receiving this error messages from Apple store team.
Replies
0
Boosts
0
Views
705
Activity
Jul ’20
Getting " ITMS-90165" when uploading ipa on Testflight
Hello I've released a production IPA to upload to TestFlight for internal testing. When we're trying to upload the IPA to TestFlight we're getting an ITMS-90165 error. while it was working fine a couple of days back Can anyone help me find out what this error means? Thank you.
Replies
2
Boosts
0
Views
1.1k
Activity
Apr ’22
WARNING ITMS-90722: "Certificate Expired".
Hi I get this error code everytime I push a build to Itunes connect. The game is built in UE4 remotley on a Mac mini from a windows 10 PC. I can't seem to find any expired certificate. I tried replacing the WWDR certificate wtihout any luck. The build works on testflight but I guees this will not pass a review from apple?WARN: WARNING ITMS-90722: Certificate Expired. The signing certificate CN=Apple Worldwide Developer Relations Certification Authority, OU=Apple Worldwide Developer Relations, O=Apple Inc., C=US with serial number 25 used to sign Cityloop.app has expired. Learn more (https://help.apple.com/xcode/mac/current/#/dev154b28f09).
Replies
4
Boosts
0
Views
1.6k
Activity
Jun ’18