Search results for

“ITMS-90158”

1,711 results found

Post

Replies

Boosts

Views

Activity

ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage
For the past month, I've been trying to upload several binaries to no avail. See below error message below. From my understanding of others that have faced this issue, all points to a validation error by Apple. Anyone can help me resolve this issue? Dear Developer, We identified one or more issues with a recent delivery for your app, {{app_name}} 5.0.0 (6). Please correct the following issues, then upload again. ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage - The app references non-public selectors in Opencash: _isKeyDown, _modifiedInput, _modifierFlags, isPassthrough, onSuccess:, removeValuesForKeys:completion:. If method names in your source code match the private Apple APIs listed above, altering your method names will help prevent this app from being flagged in future submissions. In addition, note that one or more of the above APIs may be located in a static library that was included with your app. If so, they must be removed. For further information, visit the Technical Support Information at http://develop
2
0
1k
Aug ’22
ITMS-90096 - Cannot submit for TestFlight
After 2 successful buids, App Store uploads, reviews and TestFlight releases to my testers, today's build was not accepted with the following errorERROR ITMS-90096: Your binary is not optimized for iPhone 5 - New iPhone apps and app updates submitted must support the 4-inch display on iPhone 5 and must include a launch image referenced in the Info.plist under UILaunchImages with a UILaunchImageSize value set to {320, 568}. Launch images must be PNG files and located at the top-level of your bundle, or provided within each .lproj folder if you localize your launch images. Learn more about iPhone 5 support and app launch images by reviewing the 'iOS Human Interface Guidelines' at 'https://developer.apple.com/library/ios/documentation/UserExperience/Conceptual/MobileHIG/IconsImages/IconsImages.html#//apple_ref/doc/uid/TP40006556-CH14-SW5' and the 'iOS App Programming Guide' at 'https://developer.apple.com/library/ios/documentation/iPhone/Conceptual/iPhoneOSProgrammingGuide/App-RelatedResources/App-Relat
2
0
2.6k
Oct ’15
ITMS error when uploading: "missing or invalid language ..."
I am at a loss. I uploaded many IAPs using Application Loader a couple of weeks ago with no errors. I tried to add another IAP to the same app, but now Application Loader fails withERROR ITMS-4134: Missing or invalid language code (locale name) for in-app purchase with product_id='NNNNNNNN'. at Software/SoftwareMetadataI get an error for each IAP, even those currently live and approved in the app, as well as for the new one I'm trying to add. The language I'm using is zh-Hans (Simplified Chinese).On top of this, all my attempts to deliver the new IAP also result in these errors:ITMS-4108: Version '2.7', Locale 'zh-Hans': Invalid locale code at Software/SoftwareMetadata/SoftwareVersion, etc.Please help me understand what's wrong and where to look, or what to try to fix it. Thanks!
4
0
1.2k
Sep ’15
ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage
We received this error after submitting to apple connect today. How can we found these Non-Public API. Thanks for your help. Dear Developer, We identified one or more issues with a recent delivery for your app, ******** 1.7.3 (73). Please correct the following issues, then upload again. ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage - The app contains one or more corrupted binaries. Rebuild the app and resubmit.. If method names in your source code match the private Apple APIs listed above, altering your method names will help prevent this app from being flagged in future submissions. In addition, note that one or more of the above APIs may be located in a static library that was included with your app. If so, they must be removed. For further information, visit the Technical Support Information at http://developer.apple.com/support/technical/ Best regards, The App Store Team
22
0
7.6k
Jul ’22
iOS 9 LaunchServices: ERROR: There is no registered handler for URL scheme itms-services
We have some in-house apps and before iOS 9, the apps will open a link like itms-services:// after version compare, the new version apps will be downloaded and install.But after we tested on iOS 9, we found the apps cannot open the link itms-services:// link, got error like LaunchServices: ERROR: There is no registered handler for URL scheme itms-servicesThe code we used to update the app:let downloadUrl = NSURL(string: url)UIApplication.sharedApplication().openURL(downloadUrl!)We have tested put itms-services, itms-services:// and the full URL into LSApplicationQueriesSchemes in plist file. But still not work.
1
0
5.1k
Sep ’15
ERROR ITMS-90165: Invalid provisioning profile signature.
Hi, I have an error while uploading to test flight by fastlane and transporter. 07:13:05 [Transporter Error Output]: Return status of iTunes Transporter was 1: ERROR ITMS-90165: Invalid provisioning profile signature. The provisioning profile included in the com.test.example bundle [“Payload/Example.app”] can't be used to upload apps to App Store Connect until it has a valid signature from Apple. My xcode version is 15.4 and the iTMSTransporter is 3.3.0. It seems like this error has been reported the other internet recently. https://stackoverflow.com/questions/79118087/getting-error-invalid-provisioning-profile-signature-in-transporter-while-ios-ap https://www.yunedit.com/article/error90165 Has anyone solved this?
8
0
1.6k
Oct ’24
App Submitting Problem - ERROR ITMS-90034
I have made an upate to my app, and when I was trying to upload it to the App Store, it game me this error message...Unfortunately, my screen capture of the error window did not transfer to my post.The message states: ERROR ITMS-90034: Missing or invalid signature. The bundle 'Trent-Stude.PizzaInSpace' at bundle path 'Payload/PizzaInSpace.app' is not signed using an Apple submission certificate.I have had no problems at all submitting any of my other 9 apps, until now. Can someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong this time around? Have they changed something that I'm not aware of? When I submitted my first app in 2014, it was extremely difficult to submit it to the App Store, almost as difficult as coding the project!! But submitting apps recently has been so much easier, except this time around. If anyone can help me figure out what I am doing wrong, I'd greatly appreciate it! If you need any more information from me, just ask. Thank you in advance!
1
0
2.6k
Mar ’16
Reply to iTMSTransporter -m upload fail
Hi, I had a same problem on last friday. I think the Transporter app has some problem. I solved it by following the steps below. Remove Transporter.app Install iTMSTransporter - https://itunesconnect.apple.com/WebObjects/iTunesConnect.woa/ra/resources/download/public/Transporter__OSX/bin/ Install the pkg mkdir -p /Applications/Transporter.app/Contents/itms/bin ln -s /usr/local/itms/bin/iTMSTransporter /Applications/Transporter.app/Contents/itms/bin/iTMSTransporter Maybe you need to add a path.
Oct ’24
Reply to Unable to upload tvOS app ERROR ITMS-90523
After many hours of struggling I removded the TopShelf Image saved and closed Xcode and then made sure to open the image in Preview and and export to make sure to turn off aplha. Then reimported and the TopShelf the ERROR ITMS-90497 went away.As for the ERROR ITMS-90502 I had an TV Services Extension that I need to add the arm64 to.But the ERROR ITMS-90523 was very missleading as it was accutally not an issue with App Icon - Small but App Icon - Large.
Topic: App & System Services SubTopic: Core OS Tags:
Sep ’15
ITMS-90433: App store rejection in testflight with invalid binary
ITMS-90433: Invalid Swift Support - The file libswiftAVFoundation.dylib doesn’t have the correct code signature. Make sure you’re using the correct signature, rebuild your app using the current public (GM) version of Xcode, and resubmit it. Don’t just modify the code signature of libswiftAVFoundation.dylib. We are using the latest Xcode 12.4 . any help will be appreciated
10
0
7.4k
Apr ’21
Unable to submit iMessage App - ERROR ITMS-90632
I am developing a stand alone iMessage app (App that works only within iMessage) the structure of it is similar to IceCream Builder sample code. When I try to submit the archive to itunes, I am getting the following error :ERROR ITMS-90632: Invalid iMessage App. Your iMessage app contains a sticker pack and developer code, but iMessage apps can’t contain both. Remove the sticker pack or developer code and resubmit your app.I am not sure how to go about resolving the above issue. I started my project by choosing XCode -> Project -> iMessage ApplicationAny quick help is HIGHLY appreciated since I am close to a launch.Thank You in advance.
1
0
664
Sep ’16
ITMS-90078: Missing Push Notification Entitlement
Hello everyone, every time i send a new version off my app i receiving an email with this warning. I'm using CODEMAGIC to build the versions because don't have macbook. ITMS-90078: Missing Push Notification Entitlement - Your app appears to register with the Apple Push Notification service, but the app signature's entitlements do not include the 'aps-environment' entitlement. If your app uses the Apple Push Notification service, make sure your App ID is enabled for Push Notification in the Provisioning Portal, and resubmit after signing your app with a Distribution provisioning profile that includes the 'aps-environment' entitlement. Xcode does not automatically copy the aps-environment entitlement from provisioning profiles at build time. This behavior is intentional. To use this entitlement, either enable Push Notifications in the project editor's Capabilities pane, or manually add the entitlement to your entitlements file. For more information, see https://developer.apple.com/library/content/docum
1
0
1.0.0k
Apr ’22
ERROR ITMS-90725 can't upload app with transporter
Hello everyone, I have been developing a game in UE4 and I would like to send my build to TestFlight. I'm working on a windows machine and remote build my project on a updated Mac book pro with Monterey and Xcode 13.1 I have no problem generating the development build and the shipping build on the windows side. However when I try to upload the .ipa using transporter I get this error message that suggest that the SDK used to compile is not the right one. ERROR ITMS-90725: SDK Version Issue. This app was built with the iOS 13.2 SDK. All iOS apps submitted to the App Store must be built with the iOS 14 SDK or later, included in Xcode 12 or later. I should add that, in the past, I have been able to upload the game on iTunes connect. Any help would be greatly appreciate Best
1
0
826
Nov ’21
WARNING ITMS-90704: Missing App Store Icon.
Hi,I have been trying to resolve another warning.WARNING ITMS-90704: Missing App Store Icon. iOS Apps must include a 1024x1024px App Store Icon in PNG format. Without providing the icon in the Asset Catalog or via iTunes Connect, apps cannot be submitted for App Review or Beta App Review. Refer to https://developer.apple.com/ios/human-interface-guidelines/icons-and-images/app-icon/ for more information.Any help would be greatful.iOS11 / Xcode 9.0.1 / Mac High Sierra 10.13
16
0
23k
Oct ’17
ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage
For the past month, I've been trying to upload several binaries to no avail. See below error message below. From my understanding of others that have faced this issue, all points to a validation error by Apple. Anyone can help me resolve this issue? Dear Developer, We identified one or more issues with a recent delivery for your app, {{app_name}} 5.0.0 (6). Please correct the following issues, then upload again. ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage - The app references non-public selectors in Opencash: _isKeyDown, _modifiedInput, _modifierFlags, isPassthrough, onSuccess:, removeValuesForKeys:completion:. If method names in your source code match the private Apple APIs listed above, altering your method names will help prevent this app from being flagged in future submissions. In addition, note that one or more of the above APIs may be located in a static library that was included with your app. If so, they must be removed. For further information, visit the Technical Support Information at http://develop
Replies
2
Boosts
0
Views
1k
Activity
Aug ’22
ITMS-90096 - Cannot submit for TestFlight
After 2 successful buids, App Store uploads, reviews and TestFlight releases to my testers, today's build was not accepted with the following errorERROR ITMS-90096: Your binary is not optimized for iPhone 5 - New iPhone apps and app updates submitted must support the 4-inch display on iPhone 5 and must include a launch image referenced in the Info.plist under UILaunchImages with a UILaunchImageSize value set to {320, 568}. Launch images must be PNG files and located at the top-level of your bundle, or provided within each .lproj folder if you localize your launch images. Learn more about iPhone 5 support and app launch images by reviewing the 'iOS Human Interface Guidelines' at 'https://developer.apple.com/library/ios/documentation/UserExperience/Conceptual/MobileHIG/IconsImages/IconsImages.html#//apple_ref/doc/uid/TP40006556-CH14-SW5' and the 'iOS App Programming Guide' at 'https://developer.apple.com/library/ios/documentation/iPhone/Conceptual/iPhoneOSProgrammingGuide/App-RelatedResources/App-Relat
Replies
2
Boosts
0
Views
2.6k
Activity
Oct ’15
ITMS error when uploading: "missing or invalid language ..."
I am at a loss. I uploaded many IAPs using Application Loader a couple of weeks ago with no errors. I tried to add another IAP to the same app, but now Application Loader fails withERROR ITMS-4134: Missing or invalid language code (locale name) for in-app purchase with product_id='NNNNNNNN'. at Software/SoftwareMetadataI get an error for each IAP, even those currently live and approved in the app, as well as for the new one I'm trying to add. The language I'm using is zh-Hans (Simplified Chinese).On top of this, all my attempts to deliver the new IAP also result in these errors:ITMS-4108: Version '2.7', Locale 'zh-Hans': Invalid locale code at Software/SoftwareMetadata/SoftwareVersion, etc.Please help me understand what's wrong and where to look, or what to try to fix it. Thanks!
Replies
4
Boosts
0
Views
1.2k
Activity
Sep ’15
ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage
We received this error after submitting to apple connect today. How can we found these Non-Public API. Thanks for your help. Dear Developer, We identified one or more issues with a recent delivery for your app, ******** 1.7.3 (73). Please correct the following issues, then upload again. ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage - The app contains one or more corrupted binaries. Rebuild the app and resubmit.. If method names in your source code match the private Apple APIs listed above, altering your method names will help prevent this app from being flagged in future submissions. In addition, note that one or more of the above APIs may be located in a static library that was included with your app. If so, they must be removed. For further information, visit the Technical Support Information at http://developer.apple.com/support/technical/ Best regards, The App Store Team
Replies
22
Boosts
0
Views
7.6k
Activity
Jul ’22
iOS 9 LaunchServices: ERROR: There is no registered handler for URL scheme itms-services
We have some in-house apps and before iOS 9, the apps will open a link like itms-services:// after version compare, the new version apps will be downloaded and install.But after we tested on iOS 9, we found the apps cannot open the link itms-services:// link, got error like LaunchServices: ERROR: There is no registered handler for URL scheme itms-servicesThe code we used to update the app:let downloadUrl = NSURL(string: url)UIApplication.sharedApplication().openURL(downloadUrl!)We have tested put itms-services, itms-services:// and the full URL into LSApplicationQueriesSchemes in plist file. But still not work.
Replies
1
Boosts
0
Views
5.1k
Activity
Sep ’15
ERROR ITMS-90165: Invalid provisioning profile signature.
Hi, I have an error while uploading to test flight by fastlane and transporter. 07:13:05 [Transporter Error Output]: Return status of iTunes Transporter was 1: ERROR ITMS-90165: Invalid provisioning profile signature. The provisioning profile included in the com.test.example bundle [“Payload/Example.app”] can't be used to upload apps to App Store Connect until it has a valid signature from Apple. My xcode version is 15.4 and the iTMSTransporter is 3.3.0. It seems like this error has been reported the other internet recently. https://stackoverflow.com/questions/79118087/getting-error-invalid-provisioning-profile-signature-in-transporter-while-ios-ap https://www.yunedit.com/article/error90165 Has anyone solved this?
Replies
8
Boosts
0
Views
1.6k
Activity
Oct ’24
App Submitting Problem - ERROR ITMS-90034
I have made an upate to my app, and when I was trying to upload it to the App Store, it game me this error message...Unfortunately, my screen capture of the error window did not transfer to my post.The message states: ERROR ITMS-90034: Missing or invalid signature. The bundle 'Trent-Stude.PizzaInSpace' at bundle path 'Payload/PizzaInSpace.app' is not signed using an Apple submission certificate.I have had no problems at all submitting any of my other 9 apps, until now. Can someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong this time around? Have they changed something that I'm not aware of? When I submitted my first app in 2014, it was extremely difficult to submit it to the App Store, almost as difficult as coding the project!! But submitting apps recently has been so much easier, except this time around. If anyone can help me figure out what I am doing wrong, I'd greatly appreciate it! If you need any more information from me, just ask. Thank you in advance!
Replies
1
Boosts
0
Views
2.6k
Activity
Mar ’16
Reply to iTMSTransporter -m upload fail
Hi, I had a same problem on last friday. I think the Transporter app has some problem. I solved it by following the steps below. Remove Transporter.app Install iTMSTransporter - https://itunesconnect.apple.com/WebObjects/iTunesConnect.woa/ra/resources/download/public/Transporter__OSX/bin/ Install the pkg mkdir -p /Applications/Transporter.app/Contents/itms/bin ln -s /usr/local/itms/bin/iTMSTransporter /Applications/Transporter.app/Contents/itms/bin/iTMSTransporter Maybe you need to add a path.
Replies
Boosts
Views
Activity
Oct ’24
Reply to Unable to upload tvOS app ERROR ITMS-90523
After many hours of struggling I removded the TopShelf Image saved and closed Xcode and then made sure to open the image in Preview and and export to make sure to turn off aplha. Then reimported and the TopShelf the ERROR ITMS-90497 went away.As for the ERROR ITMS-90502 I had an TV Services Extension that I need to add the arm64 to.But the ERROR ITMS-90523 was very missleading as it was accutally not an issue with App Icon - Small but App Icon - Large.
Topic: App & System Services SubTopic: Core OS Tags:
Replies
Boosts
Views
Activity
Sep ’15
ITMS-90433: App store rejection in testflight with invalid binary
ITMS-90433: Invalid Swift Support - The file libswiftAVFoundation.dylib doesn’t have the correct code signature. Make sure you’re using the correct signature, rebuild your app using the current public (GM) version of Xcode, and resubmit it. Don’t just modify the code signature of libswiftAVFoundation.dylib. We are using the latest Xcode 12.4 . any help will be appreciated
Replies
10
Boosts
0
Views
7.4k
Activity
Apr ’21
Unable to submit iMessage App - ERROR ITMS-90632
I am developing a stand alone iMessage app (App that works only within iMessage) the structure of it is similar to IceCream Builder sample code. When I try to submit the archive to itunes, I am getting the following error :ERROR ITMS-90632: Invalid iMessage App. Your iMessage app contains a sticker pack and developer code, but iMessage apps can’t contain both. Remove the sticker pack or developer code and resubmit your app.I am not sure how to go about resolving the above issue. I started my project by choosing XCode -> Project -> iMessage ApplicationAny quick help is HIGHLY appreciated since I am close to a launch.Thank You in advance.
Replies
1
Boosts
0
Views
664
Activity
Sep ’16
ITMS-90078: Missing Push Notification Entitlement
Hello everyone, every time i send a new version off my app i receiving an email with this warning. I'm using CODEMAGIC to build the versions because don't have macbook. ITMS-90078: Missing Push Notification Entitlement - Your app appears to register with the Apple Push Notification service, but the app signature's entitlements do not include the 'aps-environment' entitlement. If your app uses the Apple Push Notification service, make sure your App ID is enabled for Push Notification in the Provisioning Portal, and resubmit after signing your app with a Distribution provisioning profile that includes the 'aps-environment' entitlement. Xcode does not automatically copy the aps-environment entitlement from provisioning profiles at build time. This behavior is intentional. To use this entitlement, either enable Push Notifications in the project editor's Capabilities pane, or manually add the entitlement to your entitlements file. For more information, see https://developer.apple.com/library/content/docum
Replies
1
Boosts
0
Views
1.0.0k
Activity
Apr ’22
ERROR ITMS - 90167 No. app bundles found in the package
Before I start writing about the error, I'm running on macOS Sierra and using Xcode 7.3.1.So I'm trying to upload my app to the app store and when I start uploadingit to App Store, I get the error ERROR ITMS - 90167 No. app bundles found in the package.Is there any way to fix this error because I wasn't able to find any fixes? 😟
Replies
11
Boosts
0
Views
2.3k
Activity
Aug ’16
ERROR ITMS-90725 can't upload app with transporter
Hello everyone, I have been developing a game in UE4 and I would like to send my build to TestFlight. I'm working on a windows machine and remote build my project on a updated Mac book pro with Monterey and Xcode 13.1 I have no problem generating the development build and the shipping build on the windows side. However when I try to upload the .ipa using transporter I get this error message that suggest that the SDK used to compile is not the right one. ERROR ITMS-90725: SDK Version Issue. This app was built with the iOS 13.2 SDK. All iOS apps submitted to the App Store must be built with the iOS 14 SDK or later, included in Xcode 12 or later. I should add that, in the past, I have been able to upload the game on iTunes connect. Any help would be greatly appreciate Best
Replies
1
Boosts
0
Views
826
Activity
Nov ’21
WARNING ITMS-90704: Missing App Store Icon.
Hi,I have been trying to resolve another warning.WARNING ITMS-90704: Missing App Store Icon. iOS Apps must include a 1024x1024px App Store Icon in PNG format. Without providing the icon in the Asset Catalog or via iTunes Connect, apps cannot be submitted for App Review or Beta App Review. Refer to https://developer.apple.com/ios/human-interface-guidelines/icons-and-images/app-icon/ for more information.Any help would be greatful.iOS11 / Xcode 9.0.1 / Mac High Sierra 10.13
Replies
16
Boosts
0
Views
23k
Activity
Oct ’17