Search results for

“ITMS-90158”

1,712 results found

Post

Replies

Boosts

Views

Activity

After uploading to apple Error: ITMS-90284: Invalid Code Signing
After uploading our 3rd party app for shipping to the Mac App Store, we always receive a message from apple with this issue, but i cant find a good answer how to solve it: ITMS-90284: Invalid Code Signing - The executable 'com.xy.xy.pkg/Payload/xy.app/Contents/MacOS/xy' must be signed with the certificate that is contained in the provisioning profile. I changed and renewed the certs but no chance to solve it. Im using latest catalina macOS. Not using Xcode for code signing, using terminal as this is a unreal engine game: codesign -f -v -s 3rd Party Mac Developer Application: --entitlements entitlements.plist xy.app/ and for packaging: productbuild --component xy.app/ /Applications --sign 3rd Party Mac Developer Installer: xy.pkg thank you for ideas
2
0
4.6k
Nov ’20
ERROR ITMS-90725: "SDK Version Issue. How to rebuild from . App file
I am trying to submit my updated iOS app via application loader but I keep getting an SDK Version Issue. ERROR ITMS-90725: SDK Version Issue. This app was built with the iOS 8.0 SDK. All iOS apps submitted to the App Store must be built with the iOS 11 SDK or later, included in Xcode 9 or later. Further, starting March 2019, all iOS apps submitted to the App Store must be built with the iOS 12.1 SDK or later, included in Xcode 10.1 or later. My apps are built from a third party but unfortunately they do not support anymore. Is there a way to rebuild the app using command line tools. I searched and tried to build using xcodebuild command but nothing seems to work. Is there an alternative?
1
0
1.9k
Mar ’19
What can trigger "App uses the itms-services URL scheme to install an app" rejection?
I'm an indie developer. My latest minor update for my game which has been on the Mac App Store for 13 years and which has spent time at #1 on the download charts just started getting rejected for the following reason: Guideline 2.5.2 - Performance - Software Requirements The app installed or launched executable code. Specifically, the app uses the itms-services URL scheme to install an app. However my app is certainly not installing any apps and to the best of my knowlege it is not using any itms/itunes/etc. type URLs in any way, so I can't figure out what would be triggering this claim. Inquiries as to what app I am supposedly installing or what URL I am supposedly using have yielded 'no further information can be provided'. Has anyone run into something similar? Any ideas on obscure scenarios that could trigger this particular rejection? Or any advice on what one should do in my situation? I feel a bit stuck. Has anyone had luck with the appeal process for this sort of thing (to at least g
3
0
1.7k
May ’24
ITMS-90812: Arcade static library missing or not correctly linked.
We were able to validate and upload a mac arcade build to ASC, but when submitting it for review we got this message from Apple: ITMS-90812: Arcade static library missing or not correctly linked. The app does not link against the library performing the Arcade subscription check. I've never seen this error message before. For context, we recently upgraded to Unity 2020 to support Apple silicon. The build launches and runs without any issues so not sure how to address the issue. FYI 'Mac Store App Validation' is checked in the build settings. Any help would be appreciated!
1
0
644
Sep ’21
Crypting ITMS-90886 error abound bundles identifiers and provisioning profiles
I suddenly started to receive the following email with the error in it stating that my uploaded app is not available to be used in TestFlight: ITMS-90886: 'Cannot be used with TestFlight because the signature for the bundle at “MyApp.app/Contents/PlugIns/MyAppWidgetExtension.appex” is missing an application identifier but has an application identifier in the provisioning profile for the bundle. Bundles with application identifiers in the provisioning profile are expected to have the same identifier signed into the bundle in order to be eligible for TestFlight.' It was all working fine and now I am not sure even where to start looking. Signing, provisioning and everything else is managed automatically.
2
0
2.8k
May ’23
Losing my mind over "ITMS-90426: Invalid Swift Support"
Hey There, I'm trying to build a project on github, so I can get it working in testflight. The project can be found here: https://github.com/coderjoris/StructureScannerSwift I've downloaded it, added icons and all that good stuff and now I'm trying to archive and upload it. I can't seem to find out how to modify the project so it will submit successfully, I keep getting an email follow up with: ITMS-90426: Invalid Swift Support - The SwiftSupport folder is missing. Rebuild your app using the current public (GM) version of Xcode and resubmit it. My submission steps are as follows: clean the build folder Product > Archive Then I follow the prompts to upload to the app store. Trying to fix the issue, I've tried every single recommendation I can find on the internet, and nothing seems to fix it. Some examples: updated OS and Xcode to their most recent versions toggled Always Embed Swift Standard Libraries between Yes/No for both project and target tried using the deprecated build system to build etc..
1
0
2k
Jan ’21
ITMS-90725: SDK version issue (iOS 17 SDK)
Hi guys, need some help on this issue when I submit my testing app to TestFlight using GitHub Actions and Fastlane, I get this warning from App Store Connect: We noticed one or more issues with a recent delivery for the following app: Although delivery was successful, you may want to correct the following issues in your next delivery. Once you've corrected the issues, upload a new binary to App Store Connect. ITMS-90725: SDK version issue - This app was built with the iOS 16.2 SDK. Starting April 29, 2024, all iOS and iPadOS apps must be built with the iOS 17 SDK or later, included in Xcode 15 or later, in order to be uploaded to App Store Connect or submitted for distribution. I am using React Native CLI, and Fastlane to run and build my app through Github Actions. After scouring around, from what I understood was that all I needed to do was just to update my Xcode and iOS SDK to the latest, which I did. Currently my Xcode is 15.2 and iOS SDK is on 17 already. However, I still receive this warning w
4
0
27k
Feb ’24
ERROR ITMS-90034: "[...] is not signed using an Apple submission certificate."
Hi there.I'm developing a mobile application on both iOS and Android platforms, using Ionic Framework.I make all certificates by following http://docs.ionic.io/docs/ios-build-profiles, they look all good and compilation with Ionic is successful.Then I upload the .ipa file via Application Loader to make it available on TestFilght.The last build was made on march 18th 2016 with no issue, but Application Loader rejects my build today :✖ ERROR ITMS-90034: Missing or invalid signature. The bundle 'com.ionicframework.oenobook841275' at bundle path 'Payload/Oenobook.app' is not signed using an Apple submission certificate.I tried to recreate every certificate (for distribution), they're all green in my keychain and Developer account.I went back on a previous build thanks to Git.I even did format my Mac, so everything I can use is up to date.Help. 😢
1
0
2.9k
Apr ’16
ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage email when uploading binaries
I'm trying to upload a version with Compose multiplatform dependencies, and I get an email: Please correct the following issues and upload a new binary to App Store Connect. ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage - The app references non-public symbols in Nanit: _ubidi_close, _ubidi_getDirection, _ubidi_getLength, _ubidi_getLevelAt, _ubidi_openSized, _ubidi_reorderVisual, _ubidi_setPara, _ubrk_clone, _ubrk_current, _ubrk_first, _ubrk_getRuleStatus, _ubrk_getRuleStatusVec, _ubrk_isBoundary, _ubrk_last, _ubrk_next, _ubrk_previous, _uloc_getDefault, _uloc_toLanguageTag, _uscript_getScript. If method names in your source code match the private Apple APIs listed above, altering your method names will help prevent this app from being flagged in future submissions. In addition, note that one or more of the above APIs may be located in a static library that was included with your app. If so, they must be removed. When I run the validation from Xcode it works. Can you please advice?
0
0
430
Feb ’24
ITMS-90286: Invalid Code Signing Entitlements but the application-identifier is exactly what it should be
I have an app that I'm building and signing and deploying for the Mac App Store. I received an email that there were problems with the deployment that make no sense to me. ITMS-90286: Invalid Code Signing Entitlements - Your application bundle's signature contains code signing entitlements that are not supported on macOS. Specifically, value '367****Y2.com.foo.foo-one.electron' for key 'com.apple.application-identifier' in 'Foo One.app/Contents/MacOS/Foo.app/Contents/Frameworks/Electron Framework.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libEGL.dylib' is not supported. This value should be a string starting with your TEAMID, followed by a dot '.', followed by the bundle identifier . Say what now? This value should be a string starting with your TEAMID, followed by a dot '.', followed by the bundle identifier . But that is exactly what it is set to: 367****Y2.com.foo.foo-one.electron (asterisks just here to obscure our actual TeamID) I have no idea how to proceed. Any advice? Similar to this question thread 6984
3
0
2.0k
Jul ’22
Cant upload to TestFlight, ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage
I keep getting emails saying my app cant be processed, how can I fix it or find out whats causing it. Dear Developer, We identified one or more issues with a recent delivery for your app, EmbryosIOS 0.1 (0.99). Please correct the following issues, then upload again. ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage - The app contains one or more corrupted binaries. Rebuild the app and resubmit.. If method names in your source code match the private Apple APIs listed above, altering your method names will help prevent this app from being flagged in future submissions. In addition, note that one or more of the above APIs may be located in a static library that was included with your app. If so, they must be removed. For further information, visit the Technical Support Information at http://developer.apple.com/support/technical/ Best regards, The App Store Team
3
0
895
Nov ’22
Reply to Mac App Store url problem on Mac M1
I temporarily fixed it using this URL: itms-apps://apple.com/app/id*********?action=write-review
Replies
Boosts
Views
Activity
Aug ’22
After uploading to apple Error: ITMS-90284: Invalid Code Signing
After uploading our 3rd party app for shipping to the Mac App Store, we always receive a message from apple with this issue, but i cant find a good answer how to solve it: ITMS-90284: Invalid Code Signing - The executable 'com.xy.xy.pkg/Payload/xy.app/Contents/MacOS/xy' must be signed with the certificate that is contained in the provisioning profile. I changed and renewed the certs but no chance to solve it. Im using latest catalina macOS. Not using Xcode for code signing, using terminal as this is a unreal engine game: codesign -f -v -s 3rd Party Mac Developer Application: --entitlements entitlements.plist xy.app/ and for packaging: productbuild --component xy.app/ /Applications --sign 3rd Party Mac Developer Installer: xy.pkg thank you for ideas
Replies
2
Boosts
0
Views
4.6k
Activity
Nov ’20
ERROR ITMS-90725: "SDK Version Issue. How to rebuild from . App file
I am trying to submit my updated iOS app via application loader but I keep getting an SDK Version Issue. ERROR ITMS-90725: SDK Version Issue. This app was built with the iOS 8.0 SDK. All iOS apps submitted to the App Store must be built with the iOS 11 SDK or later, included in Xcode 9 or later. Further, starting March 2019, all iOS apps submitted to the App Store must be built with the iOS 12.1 SDK or later, included in Xcode 10.1 or later. My apps are built from a third party but unfortunately they do not support anymore. Is there a way to rebuild the app using command line tools. I searched and tried to build using xcodebuild command but nothing seems to work. Is there an alternative?
Replies
1
Boosts
0
Views
1.9k
Activity
Mar ’19
What can trigger "App uses the itms-services URL scheme to install an app" rejection?
I'm an indie developer. My latest minor update for my game which has been on the Mac App Store for 13 years and which has spent time at #1 on the download charts just started getting rejected for the following reason: Guideline 2.5.2 - Performance - Software Requirements The app installed or launched executable code. Specifically, the app uses the itms-services URL scheme to install an app. However my app is certainly not installing any apps and to the best of my knowlege it is not using any itms/itunes/etc. type URLs in any way, so I can't figure out what would be triggering this claim. Inquiries as to what app I am supposedly installing or what URL I am supposedly using have yielded 'no further information can be provided'. Has anyone run into something similar? Any ideas on obscure scenarios that could trigger this particular rejection? Or any advice on what one should do in my situation? I feel a bit stuck. Has anyone had luck with the appeal process for this sort of thing (to at least g
Replies
3
Boosts
0
Views
1.7k
Activity
May ’24
ITMS-90812: Arcade static library missing or not correctly linked.
We were able to validate and upload a mac arcade build to ASC, but when submitting it for review we got this message from Apple: ITMS-90812: Arcade static library missing or not correctly linked. The app does not link against the library performing the Arcade subscription check. I've never seen this error message before. For context, we recently upgraded to Unity 2020 to support Apple silicon. The build launches and runs without any issues so not sure how to address the issue. FYI 'Mac Store App Validation' is checked in the build settings. Any help would be appreciated!
Replies
1
Boosts
0
Views
644
Activity
Sep ’21
Crypting ITMS-90886 error abound bundles identifiers and provisioning profiles
I suddenly started to receive the following email with the error in it stating that my uploaded app is not available to be used in TestFlight: ITMS-90886: 'Cannot be used with TestFlight because the signature for the bundle at “MyApp.app/Contents/PlugIns/MyAppWidgetExtension.appex” is missing an application identifier but has an application identifier in the provisioning profile for the bundle. Bundles with application identifiers in the provisioning profile are expected to have the same identifier signed into the bundle in order to be eligible for TestFlight.' It was all working fine and now I am not sure even where to start looking. Signing, provisioning and everything else is managed automatically.
Replies
2
Boosts
0
Views
2.8k
Activity
May ’23
Losing my mind over "ITMS-90426: Invalid Swift Support"
Hey There, I'm trying to build a project on github, so I can get it working in testflight. The project can be found here: https://github.com/coderjoris/StructureScannerSwift I've downloaded it, added icons and all that good stuff and now I'm trying to archive and upload it. I can't seem to find out how to modify the project so it will submit successfully, I keep getting an email follow up with: ITMS-90426: Invalid Swift Support - The SwiftSupport folder is missing. Rebuild your app using the current public (GM) version of Xcode and resubmit it. My submission steps are as follows: clean the build folder Product > Archive Then I follow the prompts to upload to the app store. Trying to fix the issue, I've tried every single recommendation I can find on the internet, and nothing seems to fix it. Some examples: updated OS and Xcode to their most recent versions toggled Always Embed Swift Standard Libraries between Yes/No for both project and target tried using the deprecated build system to build etc..
Replies
1
Boosts
0
Views
2k
Activity
Jan ’21
ITMS-90725: SDK version issue (iOS 17 SDK)
Hi guys, need some help on this issue when I submit my testing app to TestFlight using GitHub Actions and Fastlane, I get this warning from App Store Connect: We noticed one or more issues with a recent delivery for the following app: Although delivery was successful, you may want to correct the following issues in your next delivery. Once you've corrected the issues, upload a new binary to App Store Connect. ITMS-90725: SDK version issue - This app was built with the iOS 16.2 SDK. Starting April 29, 2024, all iOS and iPadOS apps must be built with the iOS 17 SDK or later, included in Xcode 15 or later, in order to be uploaded to App Store Connect or submitted for distribution. I am using React Native CLI, and Fastlane to run and build my app through Github Actions. After scouring around, from what I understood was that all I needed to do was just to update my Xcode and iOS SDK to the latest, which I did. Currently my Xcode is 15.2 and iOS SDK is on 17 already. However, I still receive this warning w
Replies
4
Boosts
0
Views
27k
Activity
Feb ’24
Reply to OS 14 Enterprise distributed app installationiOS 14 企业分发的app安装
Looks like it happens when trying to install from the browser. No error when clicking on the itms link from within an email.
Replies
Boosts
Views
Activity
Jul ’20
ERROR ITMS-90034: "[...] is not signed using an Apple submission certificate."
Hi there.I'm developing a mobile application on both iOS and Android platforms, using Ionic Framework.I make all certificates by following http://docs.ionic.io/docs/ios-build-profiles, they look all good and compilation with Ionic is successful.Then I upload the .ipa file via Application Loader to make it available on TestFilght.The last build was made on march 18th 2016 with no issue, but Application Loader rejects my build today :✖ ERROR ITMS-90034: Missing or invalid signature. The bundle 'com.ionicframework.oenobook841275' at bundle path 'Payload/Oenobook.app' is not signed using an Apple submission certificate.I tried to recreate every certificate (for distribution), they're all green in my keychain and Developer account.I went back on a previous build thanks to Git.I even did format my Mac, so everything I can use is up to date.Help. 😢
Replies
1
Boosts
0
Views
2.9k
Activity
Apr ’16
ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage email when uploading binaries
I'm trying to upload a version with Compose multiplatform dependencies, and I get an email: Please correct the following issues and upload a new binary to App Store Connect. ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage - The app references non-public symbols in Nanit: _ubidi_close, _ubidi_getDirection, _ubidi_getLength, _ubidi_getLevelAt, _ubidi_openSized, _ubidi_reorderVisual, _ubidi_setPara, _ubrk_clone, _ubrk_current, _ubrk_first, _ubrk_getRuleStatus, _ubrk_getRuleStatusVec, _ubrk_isBoundary, _ubrk_last, _ubrk_next, _ubrk_previous, _uloc_getDefault, _uloc_toLanguageTag, _uscript_getScript. If method names in your source code match the private Apple APIs listed above, altering your method names will help prevent this app from being flagged in future submissions. In addition, note that one or more of the above APIs may be located in a static library that was included with your app. If so, they must be removed. When I run the validation from Xcode it works. Can you please advice?
Replies
0
Boosts
0
Views
430
Activity
Feb ’24
ITMS-90286: Invalid Code Signing Entitlements but the application-identifier is exactly what it should be
I have an app that I'm building and signing and deploying for the Mac App Store. I received an email that there were problems with the deployment that make no sense to me. ITMS-90286: Invalid Code Signing Entitlements - Your application bundle's signature contains code signing entitlements that are not supported on macOS. Specifically, value '367****Y2.com.foo.foo-one.electron' for key 'com.apple.application-identifier' in 'Foo One.app/Contents/MacOS/Foo.app/Contents/Frameworks/Electron Framework.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libEGL.dylib' is not supported. This value should be a string starting with your TEAMID, followed by a dot '.', followed by the bundle identifier . Say what now? This value should be a string starting with your TEAMID, followed by a dot '.', followed by the bundle identifier . But that is exactly what it is set to: 367****Y2.com.foo.foo-one.electron (asterisks just here to obscure our actual TeamID) I have no idea how to proceed. Any advice? Similar to this question thread 6984
Replies
3
Boosts
0
Views
2.0k
Activity
Jul ’22
Cant upload to TestFlight, ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage
I keep getting emails saying my app cant be processed, how can I fix it or find out whats causing it. Dear Developer, We identified one or more issues with a recent delivery for your app, EmbryosIOS 0.1 (0.99). Please correct the following issues, then upload again. ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage - The app contains one or more corrupted binaries. Rebuild the app and resubmit.. If method names in your source code match the private Apple APIs listed above, altering your method names will help prevent this app from being flagged in future submissions. In addition, note that one or more of the above APIs may be located in a static library that was included with your app. If so, they must be removed. For further information, visit the Technical Support Information at http://developer.apple.com/support/technical/ Best regards, The App Store Team
Replies
3
Boosts
0
Views
895
Activity
Nov ’22
Reply to Testing In-App Purchase promotion with App Store build before enabling on App Store
Were you ever able to figure this out? I am also having trouble using the itms-services://?action=purchaseIntent... URL to launch my production build.
Topic: App & System Services SubTopic: StoreKit Tags:
Replies
Boosts
Views
Activity
May ’20
Reply to error no .app bundles found in the package
I found this:http://stackoverflow.com/questions/37838487/error-itms-90167-no-app-bundles-found-in-the-package
Replies
Boosts
Views
Activity
Oct ’16