Navigate the App Store landscape. Share strategies for app submission, distribution, marketing, and user acquisition. Discuss best practices for getting your app discovered and downloaded.

All subtopics
Posts under App Store Distribution & Marketing topic

Post

Replies

Boosts

Views

Activity

Locate the In-App Purchases and Subscriptions Section in App Store Connect
App Store Connect displays the In-App Purchases and Subscriptions section on your app's version page when your app has an In-App Purchase or subscription with a Ready to Submit status. To locate the In-App Purchases and Subscriptions section: In Apps, select the app you want to view. In the sidebar, select the app version. On the version page, scroll down to the In-App Purchases and Subscriptions section. For more information, see Submit an In-App Purchase.
0
0
2.8k
Jun ’26
The poster frame for this file is processing. (Product Page Optimization/ Header)
I have submitted a few 5 seconds length video, in Product Page Optimization/ Header 1 day has passed, it seems like the message "The poster frame for this file is processing." still appearing. The Product Page Optimization has submitted and pending for review. Is such a message "The poster frame for this file is processing." a concern? Thank you.
0
0
47
12m
422 - Beta Contract Missing
Hi, I'm a new Apple Developer program member and over about a 10-day period, I have been blocked from beta testing my app. I have been getting repeated 422's about a TestFlight Beta contract not attached to app 6812131455 . I submitted a Feedback Assistant ticket, FB24795679, where an engineer replied and said things were unblocked. I believe that I was able to get one more build uploaded after that but then the problem recurred and completely blocked me from sharing the TestFlight External beta link with new testers. I am uploading using the Transporter App and then trying to attach in Appstore Connect. I emailed Apple Developer support and they sent me only basic information about what 4xx HTTP status codes were, so I followed up via phone to Developer Support under ticket 102964195981. I've been calling over the past 3 days and a Senior Advisor has not picked up the ticket yet. Diagnostic information is below, including a sanitized HAR file. The error is reproducible, even with new builds, even with going through and confirming all requested data input fields are filled out and agreements are signed (to the best of my knowledge). I am developing an ad-free, free app with a focus on accessibility for the visually impaired. Can someone help me find a durable solution here? Much appreciated--I see others have had this issue. Happy to capture further debug logs to assist in a fix. captured_at_utc source build_number method url http_status error_code error_id x-apple-jingle-correlation-key x-apple-request-uuid x-responding-instance 2026-09-24T15:07:48.547415+00:00 live 116 POST /iris/v1/betaAppReviewSubmissions 422 ENTITY_UNPROCESSABLE.BETA_CONTRACT_MISSING 7ef85ee6-412e-4535-b8f7-16cb8da406c8 5QSUAQZ4MOELPIGMJXUJD4UBP4 ec254043-3c63-88b7-a0cc-4de891f2817f ac-gateway-api:ac-gateway-api-main-5d674cb558-bp79n:ac-gateway-api-main-5d674cb558-bp79n:-1::::prod failures-422.md failures.jsonl failures.md session.sanitized.har
5
2
810
3h
App Store Search Autocorrect Bug – Case ID 102966852897
Hello, Currently, when users search for "Kuvy" in the App Store, our app does not appear in the organic results. Instead, the App Store triggers an automated spell-check prompt stating "Search for Kuvy instead" in the top-left corner. If a user manually clicks that small blue link, our app finally appears. The core issue is that some users miss this small prompt, assume the app does not exist, and abandon the download. This is hurting our user acquisition. "Kuvy" is our official, trademarked brand name and not a typo. I opened a ticket with Apple Developer Support on September 17th. It has now been nearly three weeks, and despite calling and messaging, I have only received generic responses stating that the issue has been "escalated to the engineering team." Has anyone else dealt with this specific search redirection bug, or is there a way to get an update from the engineering team to whitelist our brand keyword? Thank you.
0
0
226
3h
Stuck "In review" for 1 Month for an update: App Review and support requests unanswered.
Hello, We are reaching out asking for help reaching someone who can investigate an unresolved App Review situation and unanswered support requests. Across our original submission and resubmission, we have been unable to deliver important iOS updates for 1 month. During this period, an SMS-pumping incident forced us to suspend phone-number registration. Additional client-side protections are ready, but we cannot get them to App Store users while the current submission remains unresolved. Brrro is a startup that reached number one on the Greek and Cypriot App Stores, including Greece’s overall chart and Social Networking category. We have a growing user base, ongoing press interest, and users waiting for fixes we have already completed. This delay is materially affecting our ability to operate and has forced us to postpone our marketing campaign. App details: App: Brrro – Secure Messenger Apple ID: 6756784288 The timeline and outstanding issues are as follows: Our original update was rejected after more than two weeks of waiting, under Guideline 2.3.1(a). The rejection cited a game accessed through a hidden entrance, alongside the app’s decoy PIN, alternate icons, and user-triggered data-deletion features. It also included an extended-review warning. We addressed the game’s discoverability by making it accessible through a clearly labeled Games entry in Settings instead of the triple-tap entrance. We also explained the purpose and discoverability of the user-configured privacy and security features. The earlier submission was withdrawn, and version 4.0.1 was submitted on 24 September. It entered In Review on 25 September and remains there as of 5 October. We submitted an expedited-review request and contacted support, including follow-ups. We have not received a substantive response explaining the outstanding concern or what action is required from us. During this delay, an SMS-pumping attack generated thousands of dollars in verification charges. We suspended phone-number registration and prepared additional client-side verification protections. These are not included in the 4.0.1 build currently under review; We need assistance with both the unresolved review and the lack of communication. Could an Apple representative please help confirm: Whether our case remains open and which team is handling it. Whether the current submission remains subject to extended review. Whether any specific feature, documentation, or reviewer-access issue requires action from us. How we can arrange direct contact with App Review and receive a substantive next step. Whether any unresolved concern could also affect subsequent security updates, and what we need to do to resolve it. If a feature needs changing, we are available to act immediately once the requirement is clearly explained. We can also provide reviewer access, a walkthrough, submission screenshots, and incident evidence through a private support channel. We need a concrete response so that we can deliver fixes to our users and plan the operation of our business. This is hurting us as a startup and might even drive us out of business Brrro Team
3
0
472
3h
New app in "Waiting for Review" for 6+ days after resubmission, expedite pending
Hi everyone, We resubmitted a new banking app on September 30 after a 2.1(a) rejection (the reviewer didn't complete the OTP step; we clarified the steps in our reply and review notes). It has been in "Waiting for Review" since then. Apple ID: 6779648622 Expedited review requested Oct 1 Support case opened Oct 2 (Case ID 102983863768) Updated Program License Agreement accepted Oct 6 The client's launch has already been postponed once, to October 14, because of the delay. Is anyone else seeing similar wait times right now, or is there anything else we should check on our side? Thanks!
1
1
144
8h
Waiting on App Review reply about demo sign-in access (Case 102983881736)
Hi App Review team, Our new iOS app was rejected on September 30, 2026 under Guideline 2.1(a) related to demo account access. We replied in App Store Connect with clarifying questions that same day and have not received a response in nearly a week. We also opened Case ID 102983881736 on Friday with no reply yet. The reviewer ran into two separate sign-in issues: Sign in with Apple: Our app is a companion app for an existing web platform, so it currently only allows sign in for accounts already set up on our website. The reviewer's Apple ID showed the expected "Please sign in on the web app to continue" message. Since Sign in with Apple uses the reviewer's own Apple ID, we can't provide standalone credentials for it. Google: Our Google demo account was hit with a Google "Verify it's you" security challenge. That prompt comes from Google, not our app. We can't reliably provide Google or Microsoft demo credentials, because we can't control when those providers trigger security checks during review. To solve both issues, we've built invite code support into the sign-in flow. When a user successfully signs in with Google, Microsoft, or Apple and no account exists for that email in our system, the app now prompts for an invite code instead of showing the "Please sign in on the web app to continue" message. For review, the reviewer would sign in with their own account and enter an invite code from our App Review Information notes, which links their OAuth sign-in to a fully seeded demo account. Before resubmitting, we need answers to two questions: Is this invite code approach acceptable for review? Does the reviewer need to test all three sign-in methods (Google, Microsoft, and Apple), or is one enough? This tells us whether to provide one invite code or a separate code for each method. We'd like to confirm this before resubmitting so the next review goes smoothly, but our launch is on hold until we hear back, so a reply soon would be greatly appreciated. All other fixes are complete. Once we have an answer, we will add the invite code(s) to our App Review Information notes and resubmit with a new build right away. Thank you.
0
0
81
8h
Day 39 Nightmare: App Completely Frozen "In Review"
Hi everyone, I am currently enduring Day 39 of an absolute nightmare trying to get my first app published. My app finally moved to "In Review," but it has now been completely frozen in that exact state for 10 consecutive days with absolutely zero communication, no testers reaching out, and no rejections. Here is the exact timeline of this 39-day struggle: 17 Days: Wasted waiting for an enrollment system glitch to be resolved. 12 Days: Frozen on "Waiting for Review" despite an officially approved Expedited Review. 10 Days (Current): Permanently stuck "In Review" in total silence. A 10-day "In Review" freeze is not a normal wait time; it clearly indicates that my submission is locked in a backend system bug. Standard email support only sends automated templates and ignores my active escalation cases. Can any Apple Engineer, App Store Connect Specialist, or Moderator here please manually look into my account and clear this technical lock? I am desperate for human intervention to end this suffering. Team ID: 8A9595UHD7 Open Cases: 102987332129, 102986862146 Thank you to anyone who can help.
0
0
70
8h
Expedited Review granted – App still “Waiting for Review” after 6 days
Hello, Our app Virtual Pro Association has been stuck in “Waiting for Review” since September 28, 2026 at 21:46. We requested an Expedited App Review, and Apple confirmed that the request was accepted with the message: “We’ll expedite review for Virtual Pro Association.” Despite this, almost 6 days have passed and the submission has still not moved to “In Review.” We have also contacted App Review Support regarding the review status and are currently waiting for a response. App: Virtual Pro Association Version: 1.0 Build: 72 Apple ID: 6809065140 There are no messages, rejections, or actions required in App Store Connect. Has anyone experienced a similar delay recently, especially after an expedited review was granted? Is there anything else we should do, or should we simply keep waiting? Thank you.
7
0
676
9h
Cannot cancel tvOS version In Review — API 409 STATE_ERROR.ENTITY_STATE_INVALID and UI “Try again later”
I have an App Store version stuck In Review. I need to cancel / remove it from review so I can submit a newer build. I contacted Apple Developer Support. They said they cannot manually remove the app from review and that I have to cancel it myself. I have tried everything on my side: App Store Connect web UI → Remove this version from review / Cancel Submission App Store Connect on iPhone App Store Connect API (canceled: true on the review submission, and removing the submission item) Every attempt fails. In the UI I get errors like “An error has occurred. Try again later” / “Your changes could not be saved. Try again later.” Via the API I get HTTP 409 STATE_ERROR.ENTITY_STATE_INVALID (“Resource cannot be canceled at the moment, please try again later” / “Cannot remove item because of state of reviewSubmission”). The version stays In Review. I’ve reproduced this in Chrome and Safari, and on the phone app, plus the API so it doesn’t seem like a browser-only issue. Has anyone gotten past this when Support says you must cancel it yourself but Connect won’t let you? Any workaround, or is waiting for Apple the only option?
0
1
94
11h
App review stuck in "Waiting for..." for several weeks
I'm posting this here because sources say that Apple personnel have been peeking in here and I hope that's true, and can provide some guidance. I've got an app that was rejected for "Guideline 4.3(a) - Design - Spam". It isn't. It really isn't. It's not an ad generator. It's not a PII collector, etc. It's a legit application. I found a process to upgrade it to expedited at least a week ago, and did that. Still nothing. I'd love some guidance, even if that means sitting on a phone call on hold for a while in a queue or something. Any reasonable suggestions? Thanks!
5
0
257
12h
App stuck In Review for over 11 days
Hello, The initial release of my first app under my new developer account has remained In Review for more than 11 days, with no messages or requests for further information in App Store Connect. ID: 6786302718 Submitted: September 22nd 2026 In Review since: September 25th 2026 Developer Support case: 102983715714 This is the app’s third review cycle. The first two submissions were reviewed relatively quickly and returned with specific issues, which I addressed before resubmitting. The current corrected submission has now remained continuously In Review for significantly longer than either of the previous reviews. I submitted an App Review Status enquiry on October 2nd but have not yet received a response. I have worked on and submitted iOS apps since 2013. I understand that some submissions require additional verification and that review times can vary, but I have never experienced an app remaining In Review for this long without any communication. This is well outside any review experience I have had previously, and the lack of information is extremely frustrating. The delay is preventing me from launching the app and submitting the next update to support the iPhone Duo. I do not know whether my submission is actively progressing, waiting for an internal review, or requires information that is not visible to me. I am increasingly concerned that the submission may be stuck, and having no way to confirm its status is causing me considerable worry and stress. I would simply appreciate confirmation that the submission is progressing normally and that no action is required from me. If possible, could an Apple representative please check or escalate the existing Developer Support case? Thank you.
3
0
108
12h
Newly released app not appearing in exact-name U.S. App Store search after three weeks
A newly released iOS app has been available for approximately three weeks, but I still cannot find it by searching its exact name in the U.S. App Store. Several U.S.-based people whom I asked to independently test the same search were also unable to find it using their own devices and accounts. The same issue occurs on Apple’s public U.S. App Store website. The app’s direct link works normally, and searching for the developer name returns the app, but searching for the exact app name only returns unrelated apps. I submitted Developer Support case 20000142933730 approximately one week after the app became available, so the issue was already well beyond the normal 24-hour post-approval period. Apple Support reproduced and documented the issue before the case was escalated. After multiple phone calls and emails, the case has been assigned to three different Advisors. The current Senior Advisor says the app appears in her search environment and asked me to provide a screen recording. I sent the requested screen recording and screenshot, but was subsequently asked to provide the same evidence again. My questions have not been answered. Her response also referenced an unrelated case number. I do not intend to criticize any individual Advisor. However, I am increasingly concerned that the complete case history and submitted evidence have not been reviewed, and that the case may be stuck in a Support loop rather than reaching the team that can investigate App Store search behavior. This issue is significantly delaying the app’s launch and preventing users from discovering it through normal App Store search. Could an Apple staff member please help confirm whether case 20000142933730—including Apple’s previous reproduction and the screen recording and screenshot I submitted—has been forwarded to the Engineering team responsible for App Store search? If any other developers have experienced inconsistent exact-name search results across different App Store user environments, I would also appreciate hearing how the issue was resolved.
8
0
585
12h
TestFlight builds expired across multiple apps; new builds cannot be installed (“Requested app is not available or doesn’t exist”)
Hi, I’m experiencing a TestFlight issue affecting multiple apps in my account. Issue summary: • Several TestFlight builds across all of my apps expired at the same time. • After uploading new replacement builds, neither I nor my testers are able to install them. • Installation fails with the message: “Could not install {App Name}. The requested app is not available or doesn’t exist.” • The build shows as processed and available in App Store Connect. • Testers are already invited and active. • No redeem code is required. I am seeing the same issue on my own device as well. What I’ve tried: • Uploading new builds (incremented version + build number). • Confirmed builds are visible and available in App Store Connect. • Removing and re-adding testers. • Logging out of the app. • Deleting the app from the device. • Restarting the device. • Reinstalling directly from TestFlight. • Restarting TestFlight. Despite this, installation consistently fails with the “requested app is not available or doesn’t exist” error. Expected behavior: • New TestFlight builds should be installable once processed and available. • Testers (and the developer) should be able to install directly from TestFlight. • Expired builds should not block installation of newly uploaded builds. Additional context: • This started immediately after multiple TestFlight builds expired across my apps. • All affected apps were previously installing and testing without issue. • Apple Developer Support has been contacted, but I wanted to check whether others are seeing the same behavior or if there is a known workaround. Has anyone else encountered TestFlight builds becoming unavailable across multiple apps at once, or an install failure after replacing expired builds
82
6
7.4k
12h
Need guidance resolving a "copycat" issue
I am developing a browser for the Gemini Protocol (geminiprotocol.net). It's a lightweight document-and-links Internet protocol. It predates "that other Gemini" by years, if not decades. My App Review was rejected, unsurprisingly, because it uses a word that "that other Gemini" has unceremoniously taken over. How does a legitimate application that wants to use the Greek word for twin submit an application? What if I was making an astrology application? Would I have to pick a new word for the zodiac sign? Or an application that shows constellations? I could probably "get by" not mentioning the zodiac sign or constellation by name. But that's not exactly an option for a browser for the Gemini network. I tried replacing all mentions of "Gemini" with "Geminispace" (the word the network uses to reference its network of servers). I obviously don't have the clout to take on Google and its massive marketing engine, but it feels wrong that they can just take over a word like that. Is there really no option for using a real word in the store descriptions if a giant corporation has decided to use it?
1
0
71
12h
New submission stuck in review for 3 weeks, expedite or support ticket didn't help.
Submitted my third brand new on 15 Sep. Three weeks later it's still sitting in "Waiting for Review". Sent an expedite request on the 27th, heard nothing. By now the build in review is already pretty outdated, and I might have to wait another two weeks after sending the newer version. But I don't want to pull it and end up at the back of the queue. Anyone else seeing waits this long right now? And if it gets approved, does an update usually go through faster, or should I swap the build while I'm waiting?
1
0
65
13h
pp completely frozen "In Review" for 9 Days (38-Day Total Nightmare
Hi everyone, I am facing what appears to be a severe backend system loop, and I desperately need an Apple Engineer or App Store Connect Specialist to investigate my account. My app finally changed status, but it has now been actively stuck on "In Review" for 9 consecutive days. There have been no updates, no rejections, and no communication. This current freeze follows a horrific chain of consecutive system glitches: 17 Days: Wasted waiting for my enrollment to clear due to an initial glitch. 12 Days: Frozen on "Waiting for Review" despite an officially approved expedited request. 9 Days (Current): Permanently stuck "In Review". In total, I am on Day 38 of this nightmare. Since a normal "In Review" phase typically takes 24-48 hours, a 9-day freeze heavily indicates my binary is technically locked or stuck in a backend loop. Standard support (Cases 102974693297 and 102976576467) only provides automated "it is proceeding" templates. Has anyone else experienced a 9+ day "In Review" freeze? How can I get a human technical specialist to manually unfreeze this submission? Team ID: 8A9595UHD7
3
1
162
13h
How can I distribute my private (custom) app to specific users? Apps and Books is missing in Apple Business Manager
Hi, Over the past few months, I developed an iPhone app and submitted it through App Store Connect. My app has now been approved. I chose the private distribution model (not public). Now I need help making the app available for specific users to download and install. In App Store Connect, under Pricing and Availability > Pricing and distribution methods, I entered my Apple ID and my organization name. From my research, I understand that I need to be registered at business.apple.com. I expected to see my app under Apps and Books in the side menu. However, my account has no side menu, and I can't find the Apps and Books section. Could you please: Give me step-by-step instructions on how to make my approved private app available for installation on specific iPhones? Explain why the side menu, and therefore Apps and Books, is missing in my Apple Business Manager account? Thank you.
1
0
41
13h
Extreme Delay: Day 38 Total Wait | App Stuck "In Review"!
Hi everyone, I am posting this out of sheer desperation. I am currently on Day 38 of an unusually long Apple Developer journey, and my app is now completely stuck. My app finally moved to "In Review," but it has been sitting in that exact state for 9 consecutive days with absolutely no updates, rejections, or communication. Here is the full timeline of my 38-day wait: 17 Days: Waiting for my initial account enrollment to clear. 12 Days: My app was stuck on "Waiting for Review" even after an officially approved Expedited Review failed to trigger. 9 Days (Current): The app is now stuck on "In Review". Since a normal "In Review" process typically takes 24 to 48 hours, a 9-day wait in this specific status makes me deeply concerned that my submission might be stuck in the queue or facing an unseen hold. Standard email support (Cases 102974693297 and 102976576467) only sends automated templates asking for patience. Could an Apple Engineer, App Store Connect Specialist, or Moderator please look into my account to see if my submission is stuck? I would deeply appreciate any human intervention to help move this forward. Team ID: 8A9595UHD7 Thank you to anyone who can help. Select a Topic: Chagua App Store Distribution & Marketing Select a Subtopic: Chagua App Review
4
1
145
13h
Locate the In-App Purchases and Subscriptions Section in App Store Connect
App Store Connect displays the In-App Purchases and Subscriptions section on your app's version page when your app has an In-App Purchase or subscription with a Ready to Submit status. To locate the In-App Purchases and Subscriptions section: In Apps, select the app you want to view. In the sidebar, select the app version. On the version page, scroll down to the In-App Purchases and Subscriptions section. For more information, see Submit an In-App Purchase.
Replies
0
Boosts
0
Views
2.8k
Activity
Jun ’26
The poster frame for this file is processing. (Product Page Optimization/ Header)
I have submitted a few 5 seconds length video, in Product Page Optimization/ Header 1 day has passed, it seems like the message "The poster frame for this file is processing." still appearing. The Product Page Optimization has submitted and pending for review. Is such a message "The poster frame for this file is processing." a concern? Thank you.
Replies
0
Boosts
0
Views
47
Activity
12m
422 - Beta Contract Missing
Hi, I'm a new Apple Developer program member and over about a 10-day period, I have been blocked from beta testing my app. I have been getting repeated 422's about a TestFlight Beta contract not attached to app 6812131455 . I submitted a Feedback Assistant ticket, FB24795679, where an engineer replied and said things were unblocked. I believe that I was able to get one more build uploaded after that but then the problem recurred and completely blocked me from sharing the TestFlight External beta link with new testers. I am uploading using the Transporter App and then trying to attach in Appstore Connect. I emailed Apple Developer support and they sent me only basic information about what 4xx HTTP status codes were, so I followed up via phone to Developer Support under ticket 102964195981. I've been calling over the past 3 days and a Senior Advisor has not picked up the ticket yet. Diagnostic information is below, including a sanitized HAR file. The error is reproducible, even with new builds, even with going through and confirming all requested data input fields are filled out and agreements are signed (to the best of my knowledge). I am developing an ad-free, free app with a focus on accessibility for the visually impaired. Can someone help me find a durable solution here? Much appreciated--I see others have had this issue. Happy to capture further debug logs to assist in a fix. captured_at_utc source build_number method url http_status error_code error_id x-apple-jingle-correlation-key x-apple-request-uuid x-responding-instance 2026-09-24T15:07:48.547415+00:00 live 116 POST /iris/v1/betaAppReviewSubmissions 422 ENTITY_UNPROCESSABLE.BETA_CONTRACT_MISSING 7ef85ee6-412e-4535-b8f7-16cb8da406c8 5QSUAQZ4MOELPIGMJXUJD4UBP4 ec254043-3c63-88b7-a0cc-4de891f2817f ac-gateway-api:ac-gateway-api-main-5d674cb558-bp79n:ac-gateway-api-main-5d674cb558-bp79n:-1::::prod failures-422.md failures.jsonl failures.md session.sanitized.har
Replies
5
Boosts
2
Views
810
Activity
3h
App Store Search Autocorrect Bug – Case ID 102966852897
Hello, Currently, when users search for "Kuvy" in the App Store, our app does not appear in the organic results. Instead, the App Store triggers an automated spell-check prompt stating "Search for Kuvy instead" in the top-left corner. If a user manually clicks that small blue link, our app finally appears. The core issue is that some users miss this small prompt, assume the app does not exist, and abandon the download. This is hurting our user acquisition. "Kuvy" is our official, trademarked brand name and not a typo. I opened a ticket with Apple Developer Support on September 17th. It has now been nearly three weeks, and despite calling and messaging, I have only received generic responses stating that the issue has been "escalated to the engineering team." Has anyone else dealt with this specific search redirection bug, or is there a way to get an update from the engineering team to whitelist our brand keyword? Thank you.
Replies
0
Boosts
0
Views
226
Activity
3h
Stuck "In review" for 1 Month for an update: App Review and support requests unanswered.
Hello, We are reaching out asking for help reaching someone who can investigate an unresolved App Review situation and unanswered support requests. Across our original submission and resubmission, we have been unable to deliver important iOS updates for 1 month. During this period, an SMS-pumping incident forced us to suspend phone-number registration. Additional client-side protections are ready, but we cannot get them to App Store users while the current submission remains unresolved. Brrro is a startup that reached number one on the Greek and Cypriot App Stores, including Greece’s overall chart and Social Networking category. We have a growing user base, ongoing press interest, and users waiting for fixes we have already completed. This delay is materially affecting our ability to operate and has forced us to postpone our marketing campaign. App details: App: Brrro – Secure Messenger Apple ID: 6756784288 The timeline and outstanding issues are as follows: Our original update was rejected after more than two weeks of waiting, under Guideline 2.3.1(a). The rejection cited a game accessed through a hidden entrance, alongside the app’s decoy PIN, alternate icons, and user-triggered data-deletion features. It also included an extended-review warning. We addressed the game’s discoverability by making it accessible through a clearly labeled Games entry in Settings instead of the triple-tap entrance. We also explained the purpose and discoverability of the user-configured privacy and security features. The earlier submission was withdrawn, and version 4.0.1 was submitted on 24 September. It entered In Review on 25 September and remains there as of 5 October. We submitted an expedited-review request and contacted support, including follow-ups. We have not received a substantive response explaining the outstanding concern or what action is required from us. During this delay, an SMS-pumping attack generated thousands of dollars in verification charges. We suspended phone-number registration and prepared additional client-side verification protections. These are not included in the 4.0.1 build currently under review; We need assistance with both the unresolved review and the lack of communication. Could an Apple representative please help confirm: Whether our case remains open and which team is handling it. Whether the current submission remains subject to extended review. Whether any specific feature, documentation, or reviewer-access issue requires action from us. How we can arrange direct contact with App Review and receive a substantive next step. Whether any unresolved concern could also affect subsequent security updates, and what we need to do to resolve it. If a feature needs changing, we are available to act immediately once the requirement is clearly explained. We can also provide reviewer access, a walkthrough, submission screenshots, and incident evidence through a private support channel. We need a concrete response so that we can deliver fixes to our users and plan the operation of our business. This is hurting us as a startup and might even drive us out of business Brrro Team
Replies
3
Boosts
0
Views
472
Activity
3h
App review
Hey guys i think am not the only one experiencing this delays from Apple review team , it has been like that now +10 days , does anyone know, what is going on??
Replies
0
Boosts
1
Views
134
Activity
8h
Country or Region Availability couldn't be saved. Try again later. - When setup in-app events
When saving in-app events in App Store Connect, I am geting "Country or Region Availability couldn't be saved. Try again later. " Have tried many times. But still stuck there. Any idea? Thanks.
Replies
0
Boosts
0
Views
84
Activity
8h
New app in "Waiting for Review" for 6+ days after resubmission, expedite pending
Hi everyone, We resubmitted a new banking app on September 30 after a 2.1(a) rejection (the reviewer didn't complete the OTP step; we clarified the steps in our reply and review notes). It has been in "Waiting for Review" since then. Apple ID: 6779648622 Expedited review requested Oct 1 Support case opened Oct 2 (Case ID 102983863768) Updated Program License Agreement accepted Oct 6 The client's launch has already been postponed once, to October 14, because of the delay. Is anyone else seeing similar wait times right now, or is there anything else we should check on our side? Thanks!
Replies
1
Boosts
1
Views
144
Activity
8h
Waiting on App Review reply about demo sign-in access (Case 102983881736)
Hi App Review team, Our new iOS app was rejected on September 30, 2026 under Guideline 2.1(a) related to demo account access. We replied in App Store Connect with clarifying questions that same day and have not received a response in nearly a week. We also opened Case ID 102983881736 on Friday with no reply yet. The reviewer ran into two separate sign-in issues: Sign in with Apple: Our app is a companion app for an existing web platform, so it currently only allows sign in for accounts already set up on our website. The reviewer's Apple ID showed the expected "Please sign in on the web app to continue" message. Since Sign in with Apple uses the reviewer's own Apple ID, we can't provide standalone credentials for it. Google: Our Google demo account was hit with a Google "Verify it's you" security challenge. That prompt comes from Google, not our app. We can't reliably provide Google or Microsoft demo credentials, because we can't control when those providers trigger security checks during review. To solve both issues, we've built invite code support into the sign-in flow. When a user successfully signs in with Google, Microsoft, or Apple and no account exists for that email in our system, the app now prompts for an invite code instead of showing the "Please sign in on the web app to continue" message. For review, the reviewer would sign in with their own account and enter an invite code from our App Review Information notes, which links their OAuth sign-in to a fully seeded demo account. Before resubmitting, we need answers to two questions: Is this invite code approach acceptable for review? Does the reviewer need to test all three sign-in methods (Google, Microsoft, and Apple), or is one enough? This tells us whether to provide one invite code or a separate code for each method. We'd like to confirm this before resubmitting so the next review goes smoothly, but our launch is on hold until we hear back, so a reply soon would be greatly appreciated. All other fixes are complete. Once we have an answer, we will add the invite code(s) to our App Review Information notes and resubmit with a new build right away. Thank you.
Replies
0
Boosts
0
Views
81
Activity
8h
Day 39 Nightmare: App Completely Frozen "In Review"
Hi everyone, I am currently enduring Day 39 of an absolute nightmare trying to get my first app published. My app finally moved to "In Review," but it has now been completely frozen in that exact state for 10 consecutive days with absolutely zero communication, no testers reaching out, and no rejections. Here is the exact timeline of this 39-day struggle: 17 Days: Wasted waiting for an enrollment system glitch to be resolved. 12 Days: Frozen on "Waiting for Review" despite an officially approved Expedited Review. 10 Days (Current): Permanently stuck "In Review" in total silence. A 10-day "In Review" freeze is not a normal wait time; it clearly indicates that my submission is locked in a backend system bug. Standard email support only sends automated templates and ignores my active escalation cases. Can any Apple Engineer, App Store Connect Specialist, or Moderator here please manually look into my account and clear this technical lock? I am desperate for human intervention to end this suffering. Team ID: 8A9595UHD7 Open Cases: 102987332129, 102986862146 Thank you to anyone who can help.
Replies
0
Boosts
0
Views
70
Activity
8h
Expedited Review granted – App still “Waiting for Review” after 6 days
Hello, Our app Virtual Pro Association has been stuck in “Waiting for Review” since September 28, 2026 at 21:46. We requested an Expedited App Review, and Apple confirmed that the request was accepted with the message: “We’ll expedite review for Virtual Pro Association.” Despite this, almost 6 days have passed and the submission has still not moved to “In Review.” We have also contacted App Review Support regarding the review status and are currently waiting for a response. App: Virtual Pro Association Version: 1.0 Build: 72 Apple ID: 6809065140 There are no messages, rejections, or actions required in App Store Connect. Has anyone experienced a similar delay recently, especially after an expedited review was granted? Is there anything else we should do, or should we simply keep waiting? Thank you.
Replies
7
Boosts
0
Views
676
Activity
9h
Cannot cancel tvOS version In Review — API 409 STATE_ERROR.ENTITY_STATE_INVALID and UI “Try again later”
I have an App Store version stuck In Review. I need to cancel / remove it from review so I can submit a newer build. I contacted Apple Developer Support. They said they cannot manually remove the app from review and that I have to cancel it myself. I have tried everything on my side: App Store Connect web UI → Remove this version from review / Cancel Submission App Store Connect on iPhone App Store Connect API (canceled: true on the review submission, and removing the submission item) Every attempt fails. In the UI I get errors like “An error has occurred. Try again later” / “Your changes could not be saved. Try again later.” Via the API I get HTTP 409 STATE_ERROR.ENTITY_STATE_INVALID (“Resource cannot be canceled at the moment, please try again later” / “Cannot remove item because of state of reviewSubmission”). The version stays In Review. I’ve reproduced this in Chrome and Safari, and on the phone app, plus the API so it doesn’t seem like a browser-only issue. Has anyone gotten past this when Support says you must cancel it yourself but Connect won’t let you? Any workaround, or is waiting for Apple the only option?
Replies
0
Boosts
1
Views
94
Activity
11h
App review stuck in "Waiting for..." for several weeks
I'm posting this here because sources say that Apple personnel have been peeking in here and I hope that's true, and can provide some guidance. I've got an app that was rejected for "Guideline 4.3(a) - Design - Spam". It isn't. It really isn't. It's not an ad generator. It's not a PII collector, etc. It's a legit application. I found a process to upgrade it to expedited at least a week ago, and did that. Still nothing. I'd love some guidance, even if that means sitting on a phone call on hold for a while in a queue or something. Any reasonable suggestions? Thanks!
Replies
5
Boosts
0
Views
257
Activity
12h
App stuck In Review for over 11 days
Hello, The initial release of my first app under my new developer account has remained In Review for more than 11 days, with no messages or requests for further information in App Store Connect. ID: 6786302718 Submitted: September 22nd 2026 In Review since: September 25th 2026 Developer Support case: 102983715714 This is the app’s third review cycle. The first two submissions were reviewed relatively quickly and returned with specific issues, which I addressed before resubmitting. The current corrected submission has now remained continuously In Review for significantly longer than either of the previous reviews. I submitted an App Review Status enquiry on October 2nd but have not yet received a response. I have worked on and submitted iOS apps since 2013. I understand that some submissions require additional verification and that review times can vary, but I have never experienced an app remaining In Review for this long without any communication. This is well outside any review experience I have had previously, and the lack of information is extremely frustrating. The delay is preventing me from launching the app and submitting the next update to support the iPhone Duo. I do not know whether my submission is actively progressing, waiting for an internal review, or requires information that is not visible to me. I am increasingly concerned that the submission may be stuck, and having no way to confirm its status is causing me considerable worry and stress. I would simply appreciate confirmation that the submission is progressing normally and that no action is required from me. If possible, could an Apple representative please check or escalate the existing Developer Support case? Thank you.
Replies
3
Boosts
0
Views
108
Activity
12h
Newly released app not appearing in exact-name U.S. App Store search after three weeks
A newly released iOS app has been available for approximately three weeks, but I still cannot find it by searching its exact name in the U.S. App Store. Several U.S.-based people whom I asked to independently test the same search were also unable to find it using their own devices and accounts. The same issue occurs on Apple’s public U.S. App Store website. The app’s direct link works normally, and searching for the developer name returns the app, but searching for the exact app name only returns unrelated apps. I submitted Developer Support case 20000142933730 approximately one week after the app became available, so the issue was already well beyond the normal 24-hour post-approval period. Apple Support reproduced and documented the issue before the case was escalated. After multiple phone calls and emails, the case has been assigned to three different Advisors. The current Senior Advisor says the app appears in her search environment and asked me to provide a screen recording. I sent the requested screen recording and screenshot, but was subsequently asked to provide the same evidence again. My questions have not been answered. Her response also referenced an unrelated case number. I do not intend to criticize any individual Advisor. However, I am increasingly concerned that the complete case history and submitted evidence have not been reviewed, and that the case may be stuck in a Support loop rather than reaching the team that can investigate App Store search behavior. This issue is significantly delaying the app’s launch and preventing users from discovering it through normal App Store search. Could an Apple staff member please help confirm whether case 20000142933730—including Apple’s previous reproduction and the screen recording and screenshot I submitted—has been forwarded to the Engineering team responsible for App Store search? If any other developers have experienced inconsistent exact-name search results across different App Store user environments, I would also appreciate hearing how the issue was resolved.
Replies
8
Boosts
0
Views
585
Activity
12h
TestFlight builds expired across multiple apps; new builds cannot be installed (“Requested app is not available or doesn’t exist”)
Hi, I’m experiencing a TestFlight issue affecting multiple apps in my account. Issue summary: • Several TestFlight builds across all of my apps expired at the same time. • After uploading new replacement builds, neither I nor my testers are able to install them. • Installation fails with the message: “Could not install {App Name}. The requested app is not available or doesn’t exist.” • The build shows as processed and available in App Store Connect. • Testers are already invited and active. • No redeem code is required. I am seeing the same issue on my own device as well. What I’ve tried: • Uploading new builds (incremented version + build number). • Confirmed builds are visible and available in App Store Connect. • Removing and re-adding testers. • Logging out of the app. • Deleting the app from the device. • Restarting the device. • Reinstalling directly from TestFlight. • Restarting TestFlight. Despite this, installation consistently fails with the “requested app is not available or doesn’t exist” error. Expected behavior: • New TestFlight builds should be installable once processed and available. • Testers (and the developer) should be able to install directly from TestFlight. • Expired builds should not block installation of newly uploaded builds. Additional context: • This started immediately after multiple TestFlight builds expired across my apps. • All affected apps were previously installing and testing without issue. • Apple Developer Support has been contacted, but I wanted to check whether others are seeing the same behavior or if there is a known workaround. Has anyone else encountered TestFlight builds becoming unavailable across multiple apps at once, or an install failure after replacing expired builds
Replies
82
Boosts
6
Views
7.4k
Activity
12h
Need guidance resolving a "copycat" issue
I am developing a browser for the Gemini Protocol (geminiprotocol.net). It's a lightweight document-and-links Internet protocol. It predates "that other Gemini" by years, if not decades. My App Review was rejected, unsurprisingly, because it uses a word that "that other Gemini" has unceremoniously taken over. How does a legitimate application that wants to use the Greek word for twin submit an application? What if I was making an astrology application? Would I have to pick a new word for the zodiac sign? Or an application that shows constellations? I could probably "get by" not mentioning the zodiac sign or constellation by name. But that's not exactly an option for a browser for the Gemini network. I tried replacing all mentions of "Gemini" with "Geminispace" (the word the network uses to reference its network of servers). I obviously don't have the clout to take on Google and its massive marketing engine, but it feels wrong that they can just take over a word like that. Is there really no option for using a real word in the store descriptions if a giant corporation has decided to use it?
Replies
1
Boosts
0
Views
71
Activity
12h
New submission stuck in review for 3 weeks, expedite or support ticket didn't help.
Submitted my third brand new on 15 Sep. Three weeks later it's still sitting in "Waiting for Review". Sent an expedite request on the 27th, heard nothing. By now the build in review is already pretty outdated, and I might have to wait another two weeks after sending the newer version. But I don't want to pull it and end up at the back of the queue. Anyone else seeing waits this long right now? And if it gets approved, does an update usually go through faster, or should I swap the build while I'm waiting?
Replies
1
Boosts
0
Views
65
Activity
13h
pp completely frozen "In Review" for 9 Days (38-Day Total Nightmare
Hi everyone, I am facing what appears to be a severe backend system loop, and I desperately need an Apple Engineer or App Store Connect Specialist to investigate my account. My app finally changed status, but it has now been actively stuck on "In Review" for 9 consecutive days. There have been no updates, no rejections, and no communication. This current freeze follows a horrific chain of consecutive system glitches: 17 Days: Wasted waiting for my enrollment to clear due to an initial glitch. 12 Days: Frozen on "Waiting for Review" despite an officially approved expedited request. 9 Days (Current): Permanently stuck "In Review". In total, I am on Day 38 of this nightmare. Since a normal "In Review" phase typically takes 24-48 hours, a 9-day freeze heavily indicates my binary is technically locked or stuck in a backend loop. Standard support (Cases 102974693297 and 102976576467) only provides automated "it is proceeding" templates. Has anyone else experienced a 9+ day "In Review" freeze? How can I get a human technical specialist to manually unfreeze this submission? Team ID: 8A9595UHD7
Replies
3
Boosts
1
Views
162
Activity
13h
How can I distribute my private (custom) app to specific users? Apps and Books is missing in Apple Business Manager
Hi, Over the past few months, I developed an iPhone app and submitted it through App Store Connect. My app has now been approved. I chose the private distribution model (not public). Now I need help making the app available for specific users to download and install. In App Store Connect, under Pricing and Availability > Pricing and distribution methods, I entered my Apple ID and my organization name. From my research, I understand that I need to be registered at business.apple.com. I expected to see my app under Apps and Books in the side menu. However, my account has no side menu, and I can't find the Apps and Books section. Could you please: Give me step-by-step instructions on how to make my approved private app available for installation on specific iPhones? Explain why the side menu, and therefore Apps and Books, is missing in my Apple Business Manager account? Thank you.
Replies
1
Boosts
0
Views
41
Activity
13h
Extreme Delay: Day 38 Total Wait | App Stuck "In Review"!
Hi everyone, I am posting this out of sheer desperation. I am currently on Day 38 of an unusually long Apple Developer journey, and my app is now completely stuck. My app finally moved to "In Review," but it has been sitting in that exact state for 9 consecutive days with absolutely no updates, rejections, or communication. Here is the full timeline of my 38-day wait: 17 Days: Waiting for my initial account enrollment to clear. 12 Days: My app was stuck on "Waiting for Review" even after an officially approved Expedited Review failed to trigger. 9 Days (Current): The app is now stuck on "In Review". Since a normal "In Review" process typically takes 24 to 48 hours, a 9-day wait in this specific status makes me deeply concerned that my submission might be stuck in the queue or facing an unseen hold. Standard email support (Cases 102974693297 and 102976576467) only sends automated templates asking for patience. Could an Apple Engineer, App Store Connect Specialist, or Moderator please look into my account to see if my submission is stuck? I would deeply appreciate any human intervention to help move this forward. Team ID: 8A9595UHD7 Thank you to anyone who can help. Select a Topic: Chagua App Store Distribution & Marketing Select a Subtopic: Chagua App Review
Replies
4
Boosts
1
Views
145
Activity
13h