Hello,
I recently submitted an enhancement request through Feedback Assistant requesting official native macOS support for Genshin Impact.
Feedback ID: FB25106712
I am an Apple Developer Beta tester, a Mac user, and a passionate gamer. I regularly test macOS developer beta releases and provide feedback on performance, stability, compatibility, and the overall system experience. I also genuinely enjoy testing games on Mac and seeing what Apple Silicon is capable of.
I have personally tested games such as Wuthering Waves, Cyberpunk 2077, and Minecraft on Mac, and my experience with them has been extremely positive. Wuthering Waves in particular runs very smoothly and seamlessly on my Mac.
These experiences have made me feel that the capability for excellent gaming on Apple Silicon is already there. The larger limitation, in my experience, is the availability of native support.
As a major HoYoverse fan, Genshin Impact is one of the games I would most like to experience and test natively on macOS. At present, Mac users have to rely on third-party workarounds such as PlayCover, compatibility solutions, or cloud gaming rather than having an officially supported native client.
I would really like to see Apple work with HoYoverse to bring Genshin Impact natively to macOS, properly optimized for Apple Silicon and Metal.
I would also be very happy to test such a release across macOS versions and provide detailed feedback on performance, graphics, stability, thermals, controller support, and the overall gaming experience.
Could this enhancement request be brought to the attention of the appropriate Apple team, or is there an appropriate channel through which I can provide further feedback regarding this request?
Thank you for your time.
0
0
47