Search results for

“ITMS-90158”

1,711 results found

Post

Replies

Boosts

Views

Activity

Error ITMS 90022 Cordova XCode 10.0
App Store Connect Operation ErrorERROR ITMS-90022: Missing required icon file. The bundle does not contain an app icon for iPhone / iPod Touch of exactly '120x120' pixels, in .png format for iOS versions >= 7.0.App Store Connect Operation ErrorERROR ITMS-90023: Missing required icon file. The bundle does not contain an app icon for iPad of exactly '76x76' pixels, in .png format for iOS versions >= 7.0.App Store Connect Operation ErrorERROR ITMS-90023: Missing required icon file. The bundle does not contain an app icon for iPad of exactly '167x167' pixels, in .png format for iOS versions supporting iPad Pro.App Store Connect Operation ErrorERROR ITMS-90023: Missing required icon file. The bundle does not contain an app icon for iPad of exactly '152x152' pixels, in .png format for iOS versions >= 7.0.I am getting these four error messages when attempting to archive my application to submit the build to the App Store Connect. This is a Cordova project using Xcode 10.0
1
0
1.6k
Nov ’18
ITMS-90725: SDK Version Issue
While deploying the apps to app store connect, I am getting a mail from app store connect stating: ITMS-90725: SDK Version Issue - This app was built with the iOS 15.5 SDK. All iOS apps submitted to the App Store must be built with the iOS 15 SDK or later, included in Xcode 13 or later. For context, my minimum deployment version is set to 15.0 and building the apps with xcode 13.4 (ios 15.5). Can anyone please help me with this.
8
0
20k
Mar ’23
ITMS-90023 Missing icon
When I go to upload my app to iTunes (like I've done successfully before), it now gives me an ERROR ITMS-90023: Missing required icon file. The bundle does not contain an app icon for iPad of exactly '76x76' pixels, in .png format for iOS versions >= 7.0.However, the icon file IS there, and the reference to it in plist appears to be correct. What am I missing? What should I check, in what order? I'm not a native Mac user. I'm a windows developer, using Cordova to build mobile apps. I only use the Mac for Apple deployments.On a secondary rant... I can put out an Android AND website release in 5 minutes, but end up spending HOURS on the Apple deployments. Why can't Apple just scale the icon by default and allow overrides for specific resolutions? I'm sure we can find a college freshman to explain image scaling to them. This requiring dozens of icon files is ridiculous. I'm now on my 2nd DAY of trying to fix the Apple deploy. Somebody help!-- one very frustrated developer
5
0
2.9k
Jul ’16
ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage and ITMS-90426: Invalid Swift Support in Expo
Hello, I tried to push a build to TestFlight and received these two errors a few weeks ago. Dear Developer, We identified one or more issues with a recent delivery for your app, App Name. Please correct the following issues, then upload again. ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage - The app references non-public selectors in : _isKeyDown, _modifiedInput, _modifierFlags, determineAppInstallationAttributionWithCompletionHandler:, handleNotification:, isPassthrough, lookupAdConversionDetails:, onSuccess:, removeValuesForKeys:completion:, transform:, viewManager. If method names in your source code match the private Apple APIs listed above, altering your method names will help prevent this app from being flagged in future submissions. In addition, note that one or more of the above APIs may be located in a static library that was included with your app. If so, they must be removed. For further information, visit the Technical Support Information at http://developer.apple.com/support/technical/ ITMS-9
3
0
1.5k
Aug ’22
ITMS-90427
Does anyone know where this is wrong?We identified one or more issues with a recent delivery for your app, Press Voice 1.4.5 (15). Please correct the following issues, then upload again.ITMS-90427: Invalid Swift Support - The expected dylibs are missing from the app’s Framework location, such as /Payload/Press Voice.app/Frameworks.
3
0
3.6k
Jan ’20
Error ITMS-90046 XCode 8
After installation of XCode 8 and project migration to Swift 2.3 I started to seeing this message on archive uploading to TestFlight:ERROR ITMS-90046: Invalid Code Signing Entitlements. Your application bundle's signature contains code signing entitlements that are not supported on iOS. Specifically, value 'AAA00AAAAA.myAppId' for key 'application-identifier' in 'Payload/myApp.app/myApp' is not supported. This value should be a string starting with your TEAMID, followed by a dot '.', followed by the bundle identifier.Can anyone help me, please?
2
0
1.7k
Sep ’16
ITMS-90426: Invalid Swift Support
Hi,Having issues uploading our build to App Store Connect for use in TestFlight. We get a success when building through Xcode, but we get an email after it uploads via archive manager stating ITMS-90426: Invalid Swift Support - The SwiftSupport folder is missing. Rebuild your app using the current public (GM) version of Xcode and resubmit it.. We have confirmed that we don't have any Swift dependencies and that we are running the latest Xcode (v11.3.1). We've also tried to build/deploy this on multiple computers with the same error. Our app was built using Unity, then brought into Xcode to build/deploy from there. We have never had any Swift dependencies in our project. We are able to deploy directly to our devices, but it seems that the only time we run into issues is trying to. Any help is appreciated.
8
0
15k
Feb ’20
ITMS-90809: Deprecated UIWebView API Usage
• I was using aframework that use UIWebView, that's why when i upload a binnary at iTunnesConnect I got following warning from apple guys...ITMS-90809: Deprecated API Usage - Apple will stop accepting submissions of apps that use UIWebView APIs.• To solve this I remove that framework clean the build, validate build from xCode validator and upload again. But still getting same email.Can someone suggest me what i do next?
1
0
2.1k
Oct ’19
ITMS-90078: Missing potentially required entitlement
I am trying to create an app with push notification implementation using Flutter. However, when I upload the build file to TestFlight, I receive an email notification with the error ITMS-90078: Missing potentially required entitlement. I have checked Push Notifications in Capabilities under Identifiers in Certificates, Identifiers & Profiles The Capabilities in Xcode are also set as shown below I can't figure out what the cause is. I would appreciate if you could help me.
0
0
973
Dec ’24
ITMS-90427: Invalid Swift Support
Hi, I'm using React-Native and XCode 12.5.1. Since the last update of XCode, I receive this error by mail when I upload my archive : We identified one or more issues with a recent delivery for your app, *** 1.28.5 (83). Please correct the following issues, then upload again. ITMS-90427: Invalid Swift Support - The expected dylibs are missing from the app’s Framework location, such as /Payload/***.app/Frameworks. I don't touch anything, but I can't put a new buld on the App Store...
2
0
2.1k
Sep ’21
ITMS-90238: Invalid Signature -
Hello, after submitting my pkg-Packet I got this Email: Dear Developer, We identified one or more issues with a recent delivery for your app, Mobile Inear Mix for Mac 1.0 (1.0.9). Please correct the following issues, then upload again. ITMS-90238: Invalid Signature - The main app bundle Mobile Inear Mix for Mac at path BroadcastServer.app has following signing error(s): --prepared:/Volumes/data01/app_data/awf/mz_2656175418978928526dir/mz_12035317582602409589dir/com.mobileinear.BroadcastServer.pkg/Payload/BroadcastServer.app/Contents/PlugIns/mediaservice/libqavfmediaplayer.dylib --validated:/Volumes/data01/app_data/awf/mz_2656175418978928526dir/mz_12035317582602409589dir/com.mobileinear.BroadcastServer.pkg/Payload/BroadcastServer.app/Contents/PlugIns/mediaservice/libqavfmediaplayer.dylib --prepared:/Volumes/data01/app_data/awf/mz_2656175418978928526dir/mz_12035317582602409589dir/com.mobileinear.BroadcastServer.pkg/Payload/BroadcastServer.app/Contents/PlugIns/platforminputcontexts/libqtvirtualkeyboardp
1
0
1.5k
Feb ’21
Enterprise appstore : itms-services : is error message customisation possible?
Can we change error messages that are shown to users while downloading ipa from enterprise appstore?itms-services are throwing error 409, with message Unable to download, Please try again later, with options Done & RetryIs there any way that we can change or customise this error messages generated via itms-services? if yes, then how.
0
0
592
Dec ’18
ERROR ITMS-90045: "Invalid Code Signing Entitlements.
hola ! Tengo el siguiente problema al publicar en app store un archivo ipa ERROR ITMS-90045: Invalid Code Signing Entitlements. Your application bundle's signature contains code signing entitlements that are not supported on iOS. Specifically, key 'CFBundleDisplayName' in 'Payload/sul.iOS.app/sul.iOS' is not supported. ERROR ITMS-90045: Invalid Code Signing Entitlements. Your application bundle's signature contains code signing entitlements that are not supported on iOS. Specifically, key 'CFBundleIdentifier' in 'Payload/sul.iOS.app/sul.iOS' is not supported. ERROR ITMS-90045: Invalid Code Signing Entitlements. Your application bundle's signature contains code signing entitlements that are not supported on iOS. Specifically, key 'CFBundleName' in 'Payload/sul.iOS.app/sul.iOS' is not supported. ERROR ITMS-90045: Invalid Code Signing Entitlements. Your application bundle's signature contains code signing entitlements that are not supported on iOS. Specifically, key 'CFBundleS
1
0
837
May ’21
Error ITMS 90022 Cordova XCode 10.0
App Store Connect Operation ErrorERROR ITMS-90022: Missing required icon file. The bundle does not contain an app icon for iPhone / iPod Touch of exactly '120x120' pixels, in .png format for iOS versions >= 7.0.App Store Connect Operation ErrorERROR ITMS-90023: Missing required icon file. The bundle does not contain an app icon for iPad of exactly '76x76' pixels, in .png format for iOS versions >= 7.0.App Store Connect Operation ErrorERROR ITMS-90023: Missing required icon file. The bundle does not contain an app icon for iPad of exactly '167x167' pixels, in .png format for iOS versions supporting iPad Pro.App Store Connect Operation ErrorERROR ITMS-90023: Missing required icon file. The bundle does not contain an app icon for iPad of exactly '152x152' pixels, in .png format for iOS versions >= 7.0.I am getting these four error messages when attempting to archive my application to submit the build to the App Store Connect. This is a Cordova project using Xcode 10.0
Replies
1
Boosts
0
Views
1.6k
Activity
Nov ’18
ITMS-90078: Missing Push Notification Entitlement
Hi, I always received an email with ITMS-90078: Missing Push Notification Entitlement after distributing the app bundle to app store connect. But I have not used push notifiction in my app. Anyone can help on this?
Replies
4
Boosts
0
Views
37k
Activity
Aug ’20
ITMS-90725: SDK Version Issue
While deploying the apps to app store connect, I am getting a mail from app store connect stating: ITMS-90725: SDK Version Issue - This app was built with the iOS 15.5 SDK. All iOS apps submitted to the App Store must be built with the iOS 15 SDK or later, included in Xcode 13 or later. For context, my minimum deployment version is set to 15.0 and building the apps with xcode 13.4 (ios 15.5). Can anyone please help me with this.
Replies
8
Boosts
0
Views
20k
Activity
Mar ’23
ITMS-90023 Missing icon
When I go to upload my app to iTunes (like I've done successfully before), it now gives me an ERROR ITMS-90023: Missing required icon file. The bundle does not contain an app icon for iPad of exactly '76x76' pixels, in .png format for iOS versions >= 7.0.However, the icon file IS there, and the reference to it in plist appears to be correct. What am I missing? What should I check, in what order? I'm not a native Mac user. I'm a windows developer, using Cordova to build mobile apps. I only use the Mac for Apple deployments.On a secondary rant... I can put out an Android AND website release in 5 minutes, but end up spending HOURS on the Apple deployments. Why can't Apple just scale the icon by default and allow overrides for specific resolutions? I'm sure we can find a college freshman to explain image scaling to them. This requiring dozens of icon files is ridiculous. I'm now on my 2nd DAY of trying to fix the Apple deploy. Somebody help!-- one very frustrated developer
Replies
5
Boosts
0
Views
2.9k
Activity
Jul ’16
ERROR ITMS-4238: "Redundant Binary Upload"
hi, today uploading my app update with xcode i get this:ERROR ITMS-4238: Redundant Binary Upload. There already exists a binary upload with build version '4.2' for train '4.2' at SoftwareAssets/PreReleaseSoftwareAssetwhy?
Replies
6
Boosts
0
Views
7k
Activity
Jun ’15
ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage and ITMS-90426: Invalid Swift Support in Expo
Hello, I tried to push a build to TestFlight and received these two errors a few weeks ago. Dear Developer, We identified one or more issues with a recent delivery for your app, App Name. Please correct the following issues, then upload again. ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage - The app references non-public selectors in : _isKeyDown, _modifiedInput, _modifierFlags, determineAppInstallationAttributionWithCompletionHandler:, handleNotification:, isPassthrough, lookupAdConversionDetails:, onSuccess:, removeValuesForKeys:completion:, transform:, viewManager. If method names in your source code match the private Apple APIs listed above, altering your method names will help prevent this app from being flagged in future submissions. In addition, note that one or more of the above APIs may be located in a static library that was included with your app. If so, they must be removed. For further information, visit the Technical Support Information at http://developer.apple.com/support/technical/ ITMS-9
Replies
3
Boosts
0
Views
1.5k
Activity
Aug ’22
ITMS-90427
Does anyone know where this is wrong?We identified one or more issues with a recent delivery for your app, Press Voice 1.4.5 (15). Please correct the following issues, then upload again.ITMS-90427: Invalid Swift Support - The expected dylibs are missing from the app’s Framework location, such as /Payload/Press Voice.app/Frameworks.
Replies
3
Boosts
0
Views
3.6k
Activity
Jan ’20
Error ITMS-90046 XCode 8
After installation of XCode 8 and project migration to Swift 2.3 I started to seeing this message on archive uploading to TestFlight:ERROR ITMS-90046: Invalid Code Signing Entitlements. Your application bundle's signature contains code signing entitlements that are not supported on iOS. Specifically, value 'AAA00AAAAA.myAppId' for key 'application-identifier' in 'Payload/myApp.app/myApp' is not supported. This value should be a string starting with your TEAMID, followed by a dot '.', followed by the bundle identifier.Can anyone help me, please?
Replies
2
Boosts
0
Views
1.7k
Activity
Sep ’16
ITMS-90426: Invalid Swift Support
Hi,Having issues uploading our build to App Store Connect for use in TestFlight. We get a success when building through Xcode, but we get an email after it uploads via archive manager stating ITMS-90426: Invalid Swift Support - The SwiftSupport folder is missing. Rebuild your app using the current public (GM) version of Xcode and resubmit it.. We have confirmed that we don't have any Swift dependencies and that we are running the latest Xcode (v11.3.1). We've also tried to build/deploy this on multiple computers with the same error. Our app was built using Unity, then brought into Xcode to build/deploy from there. We have never had any Swift dependencies in our project. We are able to deploy directly to our devices, but it seems that the only time we run into issues is trying to. Any help is appreciated.
Replies
8
Boosts
0
Views
15k
Activity
Feb ’20
ITMS-90809: Deprecated UIWebView API Usage
• I was using aframework that use UIWebView, that's why when i upload a binnary at iTunnesConnect I got following warning from apple guys...ITMS-90809: Deprecated API Usage - Apple will stop accepting submissions of apps that use UIWebView APIs.• To solve this I remove that framework clean the build, validate build from xCode validator and upload again. But still getting same email.Can someone suggest me what i do next?
Replies
1
Boosts
0
Views
2.1k
Activity
Oct ’19
ITMS-90078: Missing potentially required entitlement
I am trying to create an app with push notification implementation using Flutter. However, when I upload the build file to TestFlight, I receive an email notification with the error ITMS-90078: Missing potentially required entitlement. I have checked Push Notifications in Capabilities under Identifiers in Certificates, Identifiers & Profiles The Capabilities in Xcode are also set as shown below I can't figure out what the cause is. I would appreciate if you could help me.
Replies
0
Boosts
0
Views
973
Activity
Dec ’24
ITMS-90427: Invalid Swift Support
Hi, I'm using React-Native and XCode 12.5.1. Since the last update of XCode, I receive this error by mail when I upload my archive : We identified one or more issues with a recent delivery for your app, *** 1.28.5 (83). Please correct the following issues, then upload again. ITMS-90427: Invalid Swift Support - The expected dylibs are missing from the app’s Framework location, such as /Payload/***.app/Frameworks. I don't touch anything, but I can't put a new buld on the App Store...
Replies
2
Boosts
0
Views
2.1k
Activity
Sep ’21
ITMS-90238: Invalid Signature -
Hello, after submitting my pkg-Packet I got this Email: Dear Developer, We identified one or more issues with a recent delivery for your app, Mobile Inear Mix for Mac 1.0 (1.0.9). Please correct the following issues, then upload again. ITMS-90238: Invalid Signature - The main app bundle Mobile Inear Mix for Mac at path BroadcastServer.app has following signing error(s): --prepared:/Volumes/data01/app_data/awf/mz_2656175418978928526dir/mz_12035317582602409589dir/com.mobileinear.BroadcastServer.pkg/Payload/BroadcastServer.app/Contents/PlugIns/mediaservice/libqavfmediaplayer.dylib --validated:/Volumes/data01/app_data/awf/mz_2656175418978928526dir/mz_12035317582602409589dir/com.mobileinear.BroadcastServer.pkg/Payload/BroadcastServer.app/Contents/PlugIns/mediaservice/libqavfmediaplayer.dylib --prepared:/Volumes/data01/app_data/awf/mz_2656175418978928526dir/mz_12035317582602409589dir/com.mobileinear.BroadcastServer.pkg/Payload/BroadcastServer.app/Contents/PlugIns/platforminputcontexts/libqtvirtualkeyboardp
Replies
1
Boosts
0
Views
1.5k
Activity
Feb ’21
Enterprise appstore : itms-services : is error message customisation possible?
Can we change error messages that are shown to users while downloading ipa from enterprise appstore?itms-services are throwing error 409, with message Unable to download, Please try again later, with options Done & RetryIs there any way that we can change or customise this error messages generated via itms-services? if yes, then how.
Replies
0
Boosts
0
Views
592
Activity
Dec ’18
ERROR ITMS-90045: "Invalid Code Signing Entitlements.
hola ! Tengo el siguiente problema al publicar en app store un archivo ipa ERROR ITMS-90045: Invalid Code Signing Entitlements. Your application bundle's signature contains code signing entitlements that are not supported on iOS. Specifically, key 'CFBundleDisplayName' in 'Payload/sul.iOS.app/sul.iOS' is not supported. ERROR ITMS-90045: Invalid Code Signing Entitlements. Your application bundle's signature contains code signing entitlements that are not supported on iOS. Specifically, key 'CFBundleIdentifier' in 'Payload/sul.iOS.app/sul.iOS' is not supported. ERROR ITMS-90045: Invalid Code Signing Entitlements. Your application bundle's signature contains code signing entitlements that are not supported on iOS. Specifically, key 'CFBundleName' in 'Payload/sul.iOS.app/sul.iOS' is not supported. ERROR ITMS-90045: Invalid Code Signing Entitlements. Your application bundle's signature contains code signing entitlements that are not supported on iOS. Specifically, key 'CFBundleS
Replies
1
Boosts
0
Views
837
Activity
May ’21