More Apps Can Now Be Published in the Republic of Korea
August 23, 2019
If your app meets at least one of the criteria below, you can now offer it on the App Store in the Republic of Korea to users 19 years of age or older.
- Apps in the Casino subcategory with age rating 17+
- Apps in the Games or Entertainment categories with Frequent/Intense selected for at least one of the following content descriptions:
- Simulated Gambling
- Sexual Content or Nudity
- Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or Reference
- Realistic Violence
To make these apps available, you’ll need to enter a Rating Classification Number from the Game Rating and Administration Committee in App Store Connect:
- Sign in to App Store Connect.
- Go to My Apps and select your app from the list.
- In the App Information section under Availability in the Republic of Korea, enter your Rating Classification Number.
- Submit your app for review.